Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which Freelancing platform is best for future?

I think there are so many freelance platform you can use in doing your business an also to earn money, you can also use toptal or guru.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are a Freelancer looking to make some money with your skill. I would strongly recommend fiverr to you
It is one the best platforms for freelancing.

I think Fiverr is still the number leading platform for freelancer. Am not a freelancer but I have seen many people recommend Fiverr. I don't know more about freelancing. You can go ahead and check about Fiverr. I have seen many freelancers that work on Fiverr. You can try that out

Now a days freelancing is trending especially in under development countries in Asia. If you have any knowledge about freelancing kindly suggest a good platform and skills to learn which aren't common and by using them if a person can earn a handsome amount!. Furthermore will it be good to learn any freelancing skill online from youtube or any other platform or I should join a particular institute to learn any skill?
You've said it all in your post I guess,but the best platform to learn anything in life that is very sure with both practical and everything you need to know about it is through YouTube,from there you know it all tho.

The best freelancing site to earn from and has prospect in the future is upwork and fiverr, because it covers a wider audience and been in use for long.

There is no such thing as the best freelancing platform. The best platform is the platform where you can actually make money. I made money on upwork but did not make any on fiverr. Therefore, for me upwork is best

I don't quite approve of these freelancing platforms especially Fiverr , there is too much competition and you get paid so little. Personally I prefer learning the skill and marketing yourself on social media, get better paying clients.

I also do not recommend people to work there or on many other similar platforms. The problem is that it is not so easy to get an order there. I have worked for content mills and I never had success selling my content there. They used to sell pre-written content of writers and pay writers after taking their cut. Platforms where you can directly pick orders are the ones that I recommend.

Fiver should be the best one for me and o think there are still some like humanatic , you can earn for doing certain task online but its still have difference from fiverr also

Fiverrvis one of the best freelance platform you will ever see but the problem with them is that the competition there is so tremendous that if you don't have a good marketing strategy you may not be able to make a single sell, is difficult for a start but you'll get used to it.

Concerning which freelancing platform is the best for future. Well, I don't know much about the freelancing platform but I know the fiveer website to be very popular so you can give it a look . The skills that can be learnt is web development and designs, graphics designing, video editing etc

I personally think Upwork, working there is still sort of easier and very rewarding unlike other platforms like fiverr where competition is very savage

The freelancing platform I think is the best suited for the future among the ones I know of is fiverr. This platform does not discriminate from wherever country you come from to work in their platform. All and sundry are welcome all the time to work on this platform

If you're looking for work as a freelancer, you're probably aware of how frustrating the process can be. There are, however, freelance websites devoted to assisting professionals like you in finding jobs.

I suggest Fiverr as it charges a minimum signup fee, the platform lets you market the service quickly. Any freelancer can sell on Fiverr, which is very easy to use, interestingly, and does not require one to be savvy with the technology.
As a freelancing site, Fiverr has been in existence for so long now and its still functioning, you can sell on Fiverr as a freelancer and it does not require you to be a competent in technology.

There are many good freelancing platforms out there. Freelancer.com is one of the best freelancing platform you can get. Upwork is also another good freelancing platform.

I think the question about which platform is best is not very appropriate. The main thing to consider is whether it works for you or not. Upwork worked well for me, but Fiverr did not earn me any thing.

Most of the freelance site here you will see Is already filled up and before you are recognise most of these sites you must have a good marketing strategy,fiverr is one of the best freelance site you can try because you will have a lot of people to patronize you there

Their are hosts of freelancing sites to sign up with and start selling your skills. Freelancing sites like, freelancer.com, which is one of the best, cos it is more user friendly.

In reply to your question in the above post concerning which freelancing platform is the best well, I am not a freelancer or indeed a writer or graphics designer but I hear of good reviews about fiverr a lot so you chould check it out

I don't quite approve of these freelancing platforms especially Fiverr , there is too much competition and you get paid so little. Personally I prefer learning the skill and marketing yourself on social media, get better paying clients.
Well you are right about the high level of competition in those platforms, the alternative you gave is also a good one because there are lots of people who have succeeded doing it that way

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds