Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which Freelancing platform is best for future?

There are many of good platforms for freelancing but in my opinion I think that freelancer.com have a big base also upwork but may be another site will be at top soon .

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many of good platforms for freelancing but in my opinion I think that freelancer.com have a big base also upwork but may be another site will be at top soon .
I have heard someone also mentioned freelancing.com as well, how does it work? In terms of competition or creating gigs, is it as difficult as Fiverr or more easier?

I think Bizdustry and Trendri have a great future when it comes to making money by posting on forums. However, Upwork has a great future for freelance writers.

I think Fiverr is the best for the future. Fiverr is listed in New York Stock Exchange and is publicly traded company. Therefore, it is the safest freelance marketplace

There are many good freelancing platforms eventually for the future.I know of fiverr, but the competition there is fierce for a newbie like you. But if you've got the right skills I know how to market yourself wherever you will definitely get clients. I also know of upwork, the also very good.

To me I'll say join upwork. They're not only the biggest right now when it comes to freelancing, they're also very professional in their approach and you'll think you're a celebrity with the way you're being handled.

In the future, there will be many good freelancing sites. I'm familiar with Fiverr, but it's a tough market for a newcomer like you. But if you have the correct skills, I know how to sell yourself so that you will receive clients no matter where you go. I'm also familiar with Upwork, which is also really fantastic.

In the future, there will be many good freelancing sites. I'm familiar with Fiverr, but it's a tough market for a newcomer like you. But if you have the correct skills, I know how to sell yourself so that you will receive clients no matter where you go. I'm also familiar with Upwork, which is also really fantastic.
I'm often amazed at the ease by which people get jobs/tasks easily on Upwork and Fiverr. I have been on Upwork for months now and I must admit it is very difficult to get a job offer there.

I suggest Fiverr as it charges a minimum signup fee, the platform lets you market the service quickly. Any freelancer can sell on Fiverr, which is very easy to use, interestingly, and does not require one to be savvy with the technology.
You are very, it's actually very less complicated to register and operate on. But their costumer feedback is always quite slow. I had a question for them, couldn't get a reply till date

Freelancing sites is definitely one
Of the best invention ever . Although, I have not had good experience with the Freelancing sites but it seems upwork and fiverr are the leading sites.

There's no platform that beats upwork. They're worldwide and have a large acceptability as well almost the largest number of clients.
I wish you the best in your online journey.

This is actually a very difficult thing to pick if you are going to consider that every freelance platform has its own way of doing things. I particularly like up work because of the way in which it has been set up. It does not allow higher is to exploit the workers and you can be able to apply for jobs without being approached.

Well in my opinion it's Fiber. It's not number 1 only now but as well as future too. It's the perfect platform for freelancers. It offers a variety of jobs and with its pay-as-you-go model you are sure to find the right project for your needs. Not only can you choose from a huge array of jobs, but you can also set your own rates and hours to suit those who are looking for flexibility in their work.

There are several freelancing websites where you can get jobs online as a writer or content creator but the one which I have personally participated in and has proven to be reliable is the fivver freelancing platform.

I think Bizdustry and Trendri have a great future when it comes to making money by posting on forums. However, Upwork has a great future for freelance writers.
Fiverr seems to be the best freelancing platform currently and you can improve your writing skills by working on forum sites like bizdustry and beermoney forum or trended.

The two freelancing platform that i know are fiver and upwork. These two platforms are definitely the best and they are simply the most common too. Although, I have not gotten a single job there.

Well in my opinion it's Fiber. It's not number 1 only now but as well as future too. It's the perfect platform for freelancers. It offers a variety of jobs and with its pay-as-you-go model you are sure to find the right project for your needs. Not only can you choose from a huge array of jobs, but you can also set your own rates and hours to suit those who are looking for flexibility in their work.
I have not heard about any freelancing name " Fiber" ever before but i have heard Fiverr which is one of the best most common freelancing site you can earn money from.

There are so many upcoming freelance platform available but some of them are not popular like fiverr and freelancer. The best one for me is upwork. That is the one I would likely choose among every others and for the future.

Now a days freelancing is trending especially in under development countries in Asia. If you have any knowledge about freelancing kindly suggest a good platform and skills to learn which aren't common and by using them if a person can earn a handsome amount!. Furthermore will it be good to learn any freelancing skill online from youtube or any other platform or I should join a particular institute to learn any skill?
Most freelancing job does not require any special skills at all. Most of them are mere task one can perform. But it's okay to and look it up in YouTube to know a better way to execute such task

I suggest Fiverr as it charges a minimum signup fee, the platform lets you market the service quickly. Any freelancer can sell on Fiverr, which is very easy to use, interestingly, and does not require one to be savvy with the technology.
I would say Upwork is the best freelancing platform. Registration is free and open to people across several countries. I haven't used Fiverr so I wouldn't know if it's actually better than Upwork.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds