Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which Freelancing platform is best for future?

That's what I'm saying sir, even if you have the skill set an the knowledge you might not earn a single dime on it, freelancing is a good business to earn money from.
Yes sir, I realise that if you have a basic skill set, then it is easily acquirable, Then it would be very hard for your to make money from it due to the competition you would most likely experience later.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are so many freelancing platforms on th internet that offer to give you a job when you open an account with them but at the end it all turns fruitless. And for the ones I know that would not disappoint you, there are based on the quality of you of experience this includes upwork, Fiverr and Guru.

One thing that I also need to advise people that are still new in to the freelancing sector is for them to always be very patient when it comes to expecting to get jobs on those freelancing website because it is never easy for newbies to get jobs on those jobs website.

One thing that I also need to advise people that are still new in to the freelancing sector is for them to always be very patient when it comes to expecting to get jobs on those freelancing website because it is never easy for newbies to get jobs on those jobs website.
If you are new to freelancing , then you must learn to be patient because there are too much competition in the freelancing site but if you keep working hard , then one day , you will secure a high profile gig

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds