Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which Freelancing platform is best for future?

Fiverr is not the best freelance website in the world and it has up to a million visitors monthly who are going there to do business ,that means if you are looking for the best freelance sites I can suggest this one for you because you have a lot of opportunity if you are expert in what you are doing

Advertisement Placeholder
Freelancing now a days is at top trending. Every person is trying to do online work for earning purposes. But its not as easy as people think. You must be expert in those skills which you need to work on freelancing forum. And I think fiverr is the best for this purpose.

freelancing is a really good option for anyone who wants to make money without too much hassle and has limited time. Students also sees this as a great opportunity to earn and work at the same time while one is not affecting the other. Upwork is the only freelancing platform and website I learned about and visited for sometimes and I can tell you that it is great and worth it. The system of verification for their members which is strict ensures that not just anyone with a bad intentions gets into there.

Fiverr is one of the best freelance site a lot of people have been making money if you have a digital skill and you need a place for you to meet people that will be interested in your skill then Fiverr should be the best one for you because thousands of people visited the site everyday.

1. Toptal:
    A newer player in the freelance game, Toptal is great for experienced software developers. Their screening process is pretty intense – only accepting the top 3% of developers – so it’s not as easy to get up and running on a project as with some of the other sites listed here.
    If you are able to get through the screening rounds, though, it’s a pretty great setup. The service pays really well, higher rates than all the other sites listed here. They can set you up with a range of projects from short- to long-term, and will match you with projects that fit specifically to you and your skill set.
    If you are looking for a highly qualified developer for your startup or any other high quality project, I strongly recommend you hire your developer from Toptal.

There are a lot of freelancing platforms that have thousands of well established freelancers. First of all, a new freelancing platform may not survive the competition, secondly, even in the existing platforms competition is so tough that a new freelancer may not get a chance.

I'm familiar with upwork and fiverr, and freelancers have been using the platforms to get clients. They are just like a middle man between clients and freelancers. There are also other freelancing platforms that very okay.

Now a days freelancing is trending especially in under development countries in Asia. If you have any knowledge about freelancing kindly suggest a good platform and skills to learn which aren't common and by using them if a person can earn a handsome amount!. Furthermore will it be good to learn any freelancing skill online from youtube or any other platform or I should join a particular institute to learn any skill?
There are many freelancing platforms on the Internet on which you do a variety of online business. But I think freelancing is the best online marketing. It can be marketing different things. And in addition, e-commerce is a very good platform for online selling. In addition, freelancer can can use for selling on Fiverr. It is most important and useful for freelancing.

There are many platforms to work as a freelancer, you have already read it in previous posts, personally I prefer to offer services on social networks. Even so, I have a relative working on fiverr and the result he has had on the site has met his expectations. You must evaluate and make the decision

I won't advice going on freelancing sites of you are a beginner. The competition is very much. If you still want to go ahead, you can try offering your gigs on social media platforms at the same time for more reach.

I will recommend Toptal is all about helping companies find the top tier (3%) of world-class freelancers. That’s everyone from developers to designers, finance experts, project managers and product managers. Used by companies such as Motorola and Hewlett-Packard enterprise, Toptal works by hiring industry experts who match companies with freelancers to ensure that both get the right fit.

Since I have made money on upwork and seo clerks, I will recommend these two platforms for people who want to use freelancing platforms to work and make money. However, entry criteria on upwork is little tough.

Now a days freelancing is trending especially in under development countries in Asia. If you have any knowledge about freelancing kindly suggest a good platform and skills to learn which aren't common and by using them if a person can earn a handsome amount!. Furthermore will it be good to learn any freelancing skill online from youtube or any other platform or I should join a particular institute to learn any skill?
You're definitely correct. It will definitely be good to learn any freelancing skill online from youtube or any other platform. So yes you can go ahead and join this platform while learning the should

I can only speak on the one that I have used. Working fiverr is awesome, but the o ly problem is that getting client may seem difficult at times as a newbie. They don't usually patronize newbie until that newbie has proven his worth.

I suggest Fiverr as it charges a minimum signup fee, the platform lets you market the service quickly. Any freelancer can sell on Fiverr, which is very easy to use, interestingly, and does not require one to be savvy with the technology.
You're absolutely right i would like to say fiverr and upwork are best platform.

Yes it will be very very good to to have one or two freelancing skills which can be common but you must be very perfect and good in it. But learning just on YouTube is not enough because client always error perfection from freelancers

I have been on fiverr for some months now and I can say it's indeed a good freelancing site but the stress sometimes can be food. If you're hardworking, you can make good income from fiverr.

Actually if not for barrier of PayPal payment before the introduction of crypto i would have love to freelance as s full time job...

You need to try a lot of freelancing platforms and settle on the one that is beneficial to you. There are many options to choose, but this does not mean you can make money on every platforms.

We might mention all the big names but to be honest some of them don't keep to their promises and at the long one ends to waste time and money to pursue a wasteful venture. I will still recommend bizdustry.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds