Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which Freelancing platform is best for future?

Now a days freelancing is trending especially in under development countries in Asia. If you have any knowledge about freelancing kindly suggest a good platform and skills to learn which aren't common and by using them if a person can earn a handsome amount!. Furthermore will it be good to learn any freelancing skill online from youtube or any other platform or I should join a particular institute to learn any skill?
First you have to correct from saying Asia is under developed continent because i think they are developing continent and i still think the best freelancing platform still remain fiverr

Advertisement Placeholder
Freelancing which is like a market place for any online gigs one may be looking for would definately be still in demand in the future as online gigs would still be in demand.

I’ve never used either properly but Fiverr and UpWork are two sites that are apparently good for freelancer workers.

Now a days freelancing is trending especially in under development countries in Asia. If you have any knowledge about freelancing kindly suggest a good platform and skills to learn which aren't common and by using them if a person can earn a handsome amount!. Furthermore will it be good to learn any freelancing skill online from youtube or any other platform or I should join a particular institute to learn any skill?
I have no idea about freelenching business I understand is a online platform that people get pay from posting advertising
That is digital marketing, freelancing is a platform where you advertise your skill or u showcase your skill and a customer can give you a job for you to do and likewise pay you depending in your agreement.

For me it's upwork! They have close to a million buyers currently and the stats is bound to get higher in the coming Years.

Their are many of them it depends on our choice and the one that favours us. Cos all the marketplace for freelancers all have their own rules.

I presume the freelance site that has a stand in the future is Fiverr and Amazon Kindle. Although, I think other freelancing sites will emerge and might stand the test of time. Let's just see how it goes!

I think till date, Fiverr, people perhour and upwork still remains the most knowns freelancing sites. Although a lot of other freelancing sites exist as well. I will advise you to learn either graphic designing skills, coding, marketing, data analytics, content creation etc skills and they are now highly needed. And they pay high

I suggest Fiverr as it charges a minimum signup fee, the platform lets you market the service quickly. Any freelancer can sell on Fiverr, which is very easy to use, interestingly, and does not require one to be savvy with the technology.

Fiverr is already a lot competitive right now and I anticipate that it will become even more competitive in the future. This is why I would not recommend anyone to rely on it.

There are so many freelancing sites but I would recommend Fiverr and Upwork. Though it is a bit difficult to get tasks there, but you can really earn well working as a freelancer there.

I can suggest fiverr for now.
I guess it is the best known freelance platform. There are many people who have been able to take up courses on fiverr, perform jobs and get paid on fiverr, etc.

There are so many freelancing platforms that could be very good for the future.
All what these freelancing platforms need is upgrade from time to time.
I would recommend fiverr.

People per hour is one of the best freelance platform online. The competition among the sellers in the marketplace is less compare with that of fiverr. Another good place is Upwork.

I presume the freelance site that has a stand in the future is Fiverr and Amazon Kindle. Although, I think other freelancing sites will emerge and might stand the test of time. Let's just see how it goes!
Amazon Kindle is not a freelancing platform, it is a platform in which it can be used to sell ebooks but not really a skill... A lot of publishers are making money on Amazon Kindles and I believe it can also be used to sell other digital product.

I suggest Fiverr as it charges a minimum signup fee, the platform lets you market the service quickly. Any freelancer can sell on Fiverr, which is very easy to use, interestingly, and does not require one to be savvy with the technology.
I have been using fiverr for ahike niw and i have nit seen them charging people any signup fee just because you wanted to register , maybe you are talking about another site.

People per hour is one of the best freelance platform online. The competition among the sellers in the marketplace is less compare with that of fiverr. Another good place is Upwork.
I am on Upwork and I must confess it is very difficult to get online jobs/tasks there because most of the tasks are always given to seasoned freelancers. I have not tried People per hour before.

Well I honestly don't know much about freelancing but then I think it is something that is interesting and I would like to look into it so I will get the knowledge I need from the research
I think the best way to put it, freelancing is like buying and selling, in other words it's like an online market where you can sell your skills which could range for article writing, graphic designing, web designing etc in exchange for money. You can also buy services and even hire visual assistant from there as well. I hope this gives you a little clue about what it's about.

Best freelance for future is freelance that accommodate people to make money on there websites. This is why I don't use to freelance platform, because most freelance platform failed as a result of bad people that make money on them.

If you are talking about a freelancing website that you can actually take part in right now and make money for himself then Fiverr is something to take very seriously because you can actually make a decent amount of money working on it.

All freelance platform are good as long as they are recognised globally but that is not the main point of consideration, the most important thing is how you will be able to make money with this platforms if you are new.
[automerge]1638746568[/automerge]
All freelance platform are good as long as they are recognised globally but that is not the main point of consideration, the most important thing is how you will be able to make money with this platforms if you are new.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds