Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which Freelancing platform is best for future?

Designing is the most popular niche having highest number of freelancers.Freelancing is a hot topic of discussions nowadays. A decade ago, it has a limited reach to very few, top of the class experts.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have little bit idea about the freelancer only I known about the fiver and make money in this fiver include jobs writting content and graphic design and pdf file convert data entry and mostly job are joined people in the freelancer but I have no which freelancer increased in the future

The best freelancing platform out thee is Upwork, trust me you will have a good experience working on this platform. But you need to have a digital skill like you pointed out, you apply for jobs and if clients find your profile convincing they set up an interview and hire you.

As a freelancer, you’ll have to go through a rigorous screening process measured on factors that tests everything from your language and personality to skills. There’s also a live screening exercise and you’ll need to participate in test projects. While this means the barriers to entry are higher than other freelance websites, it offers more lucrative awards.

Fiverr, Freelancer.com and skyword. Supersourcing. Forbes reported an 8.1% increase in those who'd undertaken freelancer work in just 3 years, which tool the total number 57.3 million. If that trend continues, it would mean more than 50% would be freelancing. That means the future is good for freelancing.

The freelance site I know is fiverr.com this is because I have seen a lot of people winning big on fiverr and a lots of business transactions are really going on fiverr on daily basis. I called it the best because of the security measure in the platform, in order to block every scammers away from the site.

There are quite a few freelancing platforms that are best in giving you opportunities to earn money. Such as Fiverr, you can create an account on it for free and you can earn a minimum of 5$ for one project. there are other platforms also which can be best for the future like Upwork and Freelancer.com. these platforms are more famous among freelancers and you can find clients easily regarding your skills.

Now a days freelancing is trending especially in under development countries in Asia. If you have any knowledge about freelancing kindly suggest a good platform and skills to learn which aren't common and by using them if a person can earn a handsome amount!. Furthermore will it be good to learn any freelancing skill online from youtube or any other platform or I should join a particular institute to learn any skill?
There are a lot of free freelancing website out there already. But you will still need to do and also read a few reviews on the one you want to use. Fiverr and upwork seem to be the ones in the lead to the best of my knowledge.

Now a days freelancing is trending especially in under development countries in Asia. If you have any knowledge about freelancing kindly suggest a good platform and skills to learn which aren't common and by using them if a person can earn a handsome amount!. Furthermore will it be good to learn any freelancing skill online from youtube or any other platform or I should join a particular institute to learn any skill?
There are many platforms online where yiu can sell your services, but I would like to advise you to become a youtuber and blogger as it has much earing ratio as compared to others ones. And you can also manage it easily.

• Toptal. For the top 3% of freelancer hires. ...
  • Guru. General freelancer marketplace. ...
  • Upwork. Freelancer website for professionals. ...
  • Freelancer.com. General all-purpose freelance website. ...
  • People Per Hour. Freelancer website with huge range of services. ...
  • Aquent. Creative and marketing freelancing website. ...
  • 99designs.

It takes a lot of courage to decide if one should make it a full-time online freelancer or work as a side-job for passive income. Freelancing comes with it's taste of good and bad, but when it's done right, it comes with great perks of freedom, money and peace of mind.

If you have some very great skills in writing, transcription, editing, programming, web design, graphics design and more, you can register and approve your account on websites like fiverr, upwork, elance and more. You may have little issues with approval but do make sure to follow the rules, clients would definitely pay you some good money for well completed jobs.

Currently now there are many freelancing sites springing up today. Many more will come up and many of them today will go down. I think fiver has been there for years now and it looks like kicking on.

Free laning field is getting more and more popular day by day and and its future is very bright so fiver and upwork are the best platform to show a freelance skills Because in this you can achieve success very quickly and huge people traffic on it.

Fiverr is one of the best freelance site in the internet and its has a monthly visitors of more than 2 million coming there to look for who to perform a particular services to them and if you can register now and try as much as possible to gain the trust of people it will worth in future

There are a lot of freelance websites with different features but I have use only few in purchasing some services, I have use fiverr, I have use upwork and I have use seoclerks, among this three site, I prefer upwork for quality writing services and fiverr for other services.

Thank you for the indepth information, i'm just about creating one for my brother who as an architectural skill, I hope theirs room for architectural drawing on fiver , you recommended fiver is it just for writing purpose, and also fiver.

First, let’s agree to disagree. One freelance website can be an ideal workplace for you but at the same time, it may not work for me.
This means that the biggest freelance platforms with millions of users aren’t necessarily the best ones.

If you have a specific skill and you are looking for a website where you can work online, you can work on a Fiverr website.Many people work on this website and people from almost every country work on it The biggest advantage of this website is that it is totally free which means there is no fee to sign up for it.

Many of my social media friends are earning huge money by using Fiver and upwork for freelancing, at the initial stage it take some time to develop the ID to satisfy your clients by your quality of work, after that you can earn high money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds