Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When would you quit to go full-time with YouTube?

Probably maybe that is just the only way. YouTube is somehow very difficult for most Africans accept celebrities because we do not have the required tools needed to provide quality YouTube videos.
Who told you?. I know many Africans who are very successful in YouTube. there is nothing so special about that provided you have the camera and you have the skills to become successful.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, people rarely quit their job to focus on youtube. It's not common. There's no need to upload video everyday. You can plan it to be uploading video once in a week and the youtube will take care of the rest. It rarely affect one job. And if its affecting, there crew or technical that help in filming and editing the video
Definitely, it is not a must for you to upload video on daily basis in order to become successful. You can be uploading videos on weekends and you can succeed.

Who told you?. I know many Africans who are very successful in YouTube. there is nothing so special about that provided you have the camera and you have the skills to become successful.
Yes , there are some Africans that are succeeding in YouTube. What I am trying to say is that the earning rate for African nations and other top nations are not the same. Probably it is because of the standard of living as Africa has a low standard of living compared to advanced country.

Yes, if you have not started making a lot of money on YouTube you do not need to quit your job in order to go into it. You can only do that when you have started making reasonable amount of money and have a lot of subscribers.

There are many people who never entirely rely on Youtube. In case if your channel get demonetised, then you will be in big trouble. This is why you must be rally careful when it comes to following Youtube's terms of service.

Yes , there are some Africans that are succeeding in YouTube. What I am trying to say is that the earning rate for African nations and other top nations are not the same. Probably it is because of the standard of living as Africa has a low standard of living compared to advanced country.
I think there are two ways in which people make money from YouTube, one of it is the number of views you have and the other is through CPM. When it comes to the number of views, the money everybody makes is the same. I think you make $2000 for every 1 million views in your video.

There are many people who never entirely rely on Youtube. In case if your channel get demonetised, then you will be in big trouble. This is why you must be rally careful when it comes to following Youtube's terms of service.
Probably, it is not totally good to depend on one source of income including YouTube. Your channel can get demonetized if they find out that you are disobeying some of their terms and conditions.

Probably, it is not totally good to depend on one source of income including YouTube. Your channel can get demonetized if they find out that you are disobeying some of their terms and conditions.

This is why many financial experts would always recommend you to have many sources of income no matter what. Relying too much Youtube is not a wise idea.

I'm not a YouTuber, but from what I've heard from the top YouTubers in Greece, it's not enough to live compared to, for example, the USA, where a top YouTuber earns 1000 times more

This is why many financial experts would always recommend you to have many sources of income no matter what. Relying too much Youtube is not a wise idea.
Not only YouTube, it doesn't make sense to totally depend on one source of income. It's recommended that you try as much as possible to build different income sources.

I think there are two ways in which people make money from YouTube, one of it is the number of views you have and the other is through CPM. When it comes to the number of views, the money everybody makes is the same. I think you make $2000 for every 1 million views in your video.
According to information I have been able to get YouTube pays $3 per 1000 view , in that case in getting 1 million views you are likely to earn far more than 2,000 dollars. How much do you think they are paying per 1000 views from your own research ?

Not only YouTube, it doesn't make sense to totally depend on one source of income. It's recommended that you try as much as possible to build different income sources.

Well, this is also one of the main reasons why I work on different kinds of websites in a day in order to earn good amount of money. The good thing is that the number of websites that pay a good amount of money have increased.

According to information I have been able to get YouTube pays $3 per 1000 view , in that case in getting 1 million views you are likely to earn far more than 2,000 dollars. How much do you think they are paying per 1000 views from your own research ?
I think 1000 views is still that the same $3 but I think it depends on your niche. There was a video I watched on YouTube some time ago about someone talking how to monetize a YouTube channel and said that some niches pays higher amount of money but I don't know how true it is.

Well, this is also one of the main reasons why I work on different kinds of websites in a day in order to earn good amount of money. The good thing is that the number of websites that pay a good amount of money have increased.
Yes, if you make a lot of research you will understand that there are several ways you can make money online even if you do not have a skill. The number of platforms paying money to carry out some tasks has increased over the years.

Yes, if you make a lot of research you will understand that there are several ways you can make money online even if you do not have a skill. The number of platforms paying money to carry out some tasks has increased over the years.

Having skills would definitely give you an edge over people who really do not posses any kind of skill. I believe that you must have knowledge and experience when it comes to making money online. Learning skills will definitely increase your chances of making money online

Having skills would definitely give you an edge over people who really do not posses any kind of skill. I believe that you must have knowledge and experience when it comes to making money online. Learning skills will definitely increase your chances of making money online
Definitely, people who have skills find it very easy to make money online. But those that does not have skill always look for little paying jobs online to do.

Definitely, people who have skills find it very easy to make money online. But those that does not have skill always look for little paying jobs online to do.

This is one of the main reasons why many people get selected on bidding sites, as clients choose to work with people who have a really great profile that witnesses the fact that they have much experience.

This is one of the main reasons why many people get selected on bidding sites, as clients choose to work with people who have a really great profile that witnesses the fact that they have much experience.
Yeah, experienced people always have an age when it comes to making money on the internet and they're the kind of people clients are looking for on different freelancing platforms. If you're not good at what you do, you may actually end up wasting client's life.

I think 1000 views is still that the same $3 but I think it depends on your niche. There was a video I watched on YouTube some time ago about someone talking how to monetize a YouTube channel and said that some niches pays higher amount of money but I don't know how true it is.
Even me too I don't have an idea about that. I Always believe YouTube are paying people based on the number of view they are able to attract and not really on the type of niche . In that case what type of niche is likely to pay higher ?

Even me too I don't have an idea about that. I Always believe YouTube are paying people based on the number of view they are able to attract and not really on the type of niche . In that case what type of niche is likely to pay higher ?
There are two ways in which YouTube pay people. One is the number of views you get on your video and the second one is the number of clicks you get on ads placed on your video.

And this is exactly why I do not consider Youtube as a quick way to earn money. Moreover, if I ever plan to make money using Youtube, I would require to buy expensive video-making softwares and wait for a long period of time for people to subcribe to my channel and gain views in order to qualify for monetization. On the other hand, there is always a fear of getting demonetized.
Youtube has some strict policies If any channel gets 3 strikes, then they are demonetized and terminated. If any channel is terminated, then that creator's total work has been wasted. So, before quitting your job for YouTube, think twice about your decision.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds