Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When would you quit to go full-time with YouTube?

I know you can but advanced editing app are found mostly on laptop and it will be much more easier for you edit your videos using a laptop than a mobile phone , so it is better to get a laptop at once.

Yes, however, you must also note that machines with high processing power and graphic card is very expensive as well. I recently bought a computer with mediocre specifications.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, however, you must also note that machines with high processing power and graphic card is very expensive as well. I recently bought a computer with mediocre specifications.
I don't know much about a computer with mediocre. Like can you tell me what such computer is all about , it's processing power and other interesting fact about it ? Thanks.

I don't know much about a computer with mediocre. Like can you tell me what such computer is all about , it's processing power and other interesting fact about it ? Thanks.

A computer that has hardware with average specifications is known as a mediocre computer. I was referring to a computer with old hardware that operates fine, but cannot generate coins through mining.

A computer that has hardware with average specifications is known as a mediocre computer. I was referring to a computer with old hardware that operates fine, but cannot generate coins through mining.
Oh, thanks for the explanation. Mining requires a sophisticated computer with excellent processors. It is nice you have been able to get a computer because this will definitely help improve your online business.

Oh, thanks for the explanation. Mining requires a sophisticated computer with excellent processors. It is nice you have been able to get a computer because this will definitely help improve your online business.

The fact of the matter is that many people do not consider mining a great opportunity to make money as the difficulty levels of cryptocurrency mining have increased a lot. This is why mining is possible only if you purchase good mining machine like ASIC miners.

The fact of the matter is that many people do not consider mining a great opportunity to make money as the difficulty levels of cryptocurrency mining have increased a lot. This is why mining is possible only if you purchase good mining machine like ASIC miners.
I don't know about the mining tools you mention , like can it be used to mine reasonable amount of cryptocurrency like bitcoins ? If so then such mining tools will be quite expensive.

I would decide to quit my offline job and concentrate on YouTube if I am earning enough there to pay my bills and sustain myself. Working offline can be so tiring and takes so much patience to wait for monthly salary. So having such alternative that pays well and you earn enough to sustain yourself while being your own boss is a great opportunity.

I don't know about the mining tools you mention , like can it be used to mine reasonable amount of cryptocurrency like bitcoins ? If so then such mining tools will be quite expensive.

ASIC mining is a mining machine. You can find it easily on the internet. It is a very expensive machine and it helps you to mine Bitcoin because now it is no longer possible to mine Bitcoin with old computers.

ASIC mining is a mining machine. You can find it easily on the internet. It is a very expensive machine and it helps you to mine Bitcoin because now it is no longer possible to mine Bitcoin with old computers.
As long as the machine will be profitable for people to mine bitcoins without stress , then a lot of people would have been so much interested in the machine. Do you think it will require much electricity to carry out the mining process ?

I don't think it's something some no will sit u down and talk to you about it. You will surely go full time on YouTube when you starting making big money on it compare to how much you're getting with a day job.

When it comes to the truth a Youtube channel could be good money but you need to have 3 or 4 Youtube channels running in the same time and same duration because in case if one is closed by Youtube then you have from what you earn your daily earnings.

As long as the machine will be profitable for people to mine bitcoins without stress , then a lot of people would have been so much interested in the machine. Do you think it will require much electricity to carry out the mining process ?

ASIC miners are a kind of machine that consumes a lots of electricity. This means that when you start mining, you must consider the cost of Bitcoin and compare it to the ratio of the electricity used by the machine.

ASIC miners are a kind of machine that consumes a lots of electricity. This means that when you start mining, you must consider the cost of Bitcoin and compare it to the ratio of the electricity used by the machine.
The cost of bitcoins may not really be put into consideration . I can be mining bitcoins and store it for a long time until the price is valuable enough. I don't know if this will have any disadvantage.

The cost of bitcoins may not really be put into consideration . I can be mining bitcoins and store it for a long time until the price is valuable enough. I don't know if this will have any disadvantage.

Yes, but what if the price of Bitcoin crashes in a really awful way just like it did recently? The price of bitcoin was more than $45,000 and now it is less than $20,000.

Making YouTube videos is fun, it's best you have an alternative source of income when you start making videos, because you wouldn't earn immediately you start uploading videos. You'd do great if you decide to go full-time on youtube, but this would be if you're financially stable. I have a youtube channel with over 1k subscribers, but it took me 3months to get that number, which is the number of sub you need to start earning.

I wouldn't want to quit a full-time job for YouTube because I am not particularly interested to make money with YouTube. It all depends on people's interest . So many people may be interested in YouTube and I may not

Yes, but what if the price of Bitcoin crashes in a really awful way just like it did recently? The price of bitcoin was more than $45,000 and now it is less than $20,000.
I wouldn't even have any problem as long as the price of bitcoins will return back to the 50,000 dollars it was a year ago then I can hold my cryptocurrency until then. I wouldn't want to rush to sell it at Lost.

Starting up a YouTube channel is also a good idea to earn money online, if you have a good YouTube channel that brings you a decent amount of money you can decide to quit your job.

I don't believe that would be possible either because he or she could lead people to their blog site as well. I believe that only a blogger could cease updating their blog and switch to being a full-time YouTuber.

I've always wondered how the bigger YouTubers make this decision, how do you make that leap to go full-time with YouTube and quit the day job? I'm sure the logical point is to quit when YouTube allows you to make the same you would in your day job as at least you wouldn't be losing money at that point.

I always think though, if you're running around with a day job and then coming back to film/edit/plan etc. a load of videos as well, at which point does one take that preference. YouTube is always stable in terms of income in my eyes, all it takes a few videos to tank and maybe you've lost some revenue without the job to fall back on.

Anyway, I digress. When do you think you would take the leap to become a full-time YouTuber? What are your prerequisites before you would make that decision?
I think it is wise and pragmatic to have a stable job at work in spite of your emergence on YouTube . This is because success on YouTube is fleeting and fans are extremely fickle. Therefore the audience and number of views could decrease at any time thus leading to a loss of income.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds