Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When would you quit to go full-time with YouTube?

I doubt i would ever take that leap to quit my job and go into full time YouTube earning. I know one can earn a lot from YouTube but i don't think that interested in it to the stage of quitting my job.

Advertisement Placeholder
When my YouTube channel was earning from Adsense monetization I was imagining to be earning $1,000 in a month. If that would happen then maybe I would have plans of concentrating on my video uploads so that I can reach double of that amount that can be my livelihood. Unfortunately the policy of minimum subscribers and watch hours cracked my dream.
Unfortunately this is the reason people don't risk about this shortcut of becoming famous by YouTube videos because this is not as easy as we see it. There are alot of fluctuatoins to become a permanent and famous YouTuber.

I don't think anybody can quit his job or business in order to go full time on YouTube. Even the celebrities that have billions of views on YouTube are still in music. I am not disregarding the fact that people make a lot of money from YouTube.
I would advise you to build your YouTube channel while still keeping your job, then when you have gotten the monetization requirements for and have your first payment , then you can quit

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds