Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When would you quit to go full-time with YouTube?

Youtube has some strict policies If any channel gets 3 strikes, then they are demonetized and terminated. If any channel is terminated, then that creator's total work has been wasted. So, before quitting your job for YouTube, think twice about your decision.

I did not know about this rule. Getting strike? Do you mean if your video gets taken down by Youtube for some reason? I reckon that this is what you meant, I guess?

Advertisement Placeholder
I did not know about this rule. Getting strike? Do you mean if your video gets taken down by Youtube for some reason? I reckon that this is what you meant, I guess?
Yes, If any creator uses another creator's content in his video without giving any credit, then the original creator gives the strike. In this case, the copied video is taken down. If the copied creator receives 3 strikes continuously, then the copied channel terminates. But before terminating any channel, YouTube gives some time to the copied creator to solve the issue. If the original creators do not compromise, then finally the copied channel terminates.
But most of the time they are compromise, very rarely any channel removed.

There are two ways in which YouTube pay people. One is the number of views you get on your video and the second one is the number of clicks you get on ads placed on your video.
That is what I always understand. Anyway I am not really into YouTube much, probably I still have so many things to learn , even though we have our official YouTube channel for football project.

That is what I always understand. Anyway I am not really into YouTube much, probably I still have so many things to learn , even though we have our official YouTube channel for football project.
football is one thing that can regenerate a lot of views on YouTube because there are so many football lovers. I think you should always make use of some keywords and hashtags to generate more views.

Yes, If any creator uses another creator's content in his video without giving any credit, then the original creator gives the strike. In this case, the copied video is taken down. If the copied creator receives 3 strikes continuously, then the copied channel terminates. But before terminating any channel, YouTube gives some time to the copied creator to solve the issue. If the original creators do not compromise, then finally the copied channel terminates.
But most of the time they are compromise, very rarely any channel removed.
This is very true. there was a channel that copied a paid course on YouTube and a lot of us was watching the video to learn about Amazon Kindle publishing. Yesterday I wanted to learn some things from the channel and I found out that it has been taken down..

Quitting your offline business or job to becaise a full time YouTube is not an easy thing to-do when you don't know if the full time YouTube channel job will favour you more than the normal offline business.

Honestly speaking, you will always be risking getting demonetised at Youtube and it takes a really long time to contact Youtube in certain cases. Demonetising is one of the main reasons why you must never rely on Youtube alone.

football is one thing that can regenerate a lot of views on YouTube because there are so many football lovers. I think you should always make use of some keywords and hashtags to generate more views.
Football is now the most popular sport and so many people have interest in it. I am just trying to learn more on how the YouTube SEO really works , probably as time goes on I will have more ideas too.

This is very true. there was a channel that copied a paid course on YouTube and a lot of us was watching the video to learn about Amazon Kindle publishing. Yesterday I wanted to learn some things from the channel and I found out that it has been taken down..
On YouTube, there are so many youtubers that they copy other youtubers' content. They mostly copy trending content because it attracts users and they get a lot of views on their videos.

Football is now the most popular sport and so many people have interest in it. I am just trying to learn more on how the YouTube SEO really works , probably as time goes on I will have more ideas too.
there is a YouTube channel called African Giants YouTube channel. It was one of the channels that help me to learn keyword research and search engine optimisation. You can check it out.

On YouTube, there are so many youtubers that they copy other youtubers' content. They mostly copy trending content because it attracts users and they get a lot of views on their videos.
That is for sure. if you are watching money making videos on YouTube you will realise that most of them are similar. Some people will watch other people's own and use that same format to produce their own.

Football might be the most popular sports; however, cricket is gaining a lots of popularity. I guess that after football, cricket must be the most important sports.

Football might be the most popular sports; however, cricket is gaining a lots of popularity. I guess that after football, cricket must be the most important sports.
Yes, in the last few decades, cricket has gained a lot of popularity all over the world, especially in Asian countries. Whenever a tournament is organized, it's like a festival for cricket lovers. Cricket is a gentleman's game like golf.

there is a YouTube channel called African Giants YouTube channel. It was one of the channels that help me to learn keyword research and search engine optimisation. You can check it out.
Wow, what is the YouTube channel all about , is it only about keywords? Do they focus on other things . This seems to be a popular YouTube channel I have come across before.

Wow, what is the YouTube channel all about , is it only about keywords? Do they focus on other things . This seems to be a popular YouTube channel I have come across before.

When it comes to creating a Youtube channel, you must take a very comprehensive approach and consider various factors. For example, thumbnails and content are also quite important.

It is a YouTube channel focused on making money online. I was among the people who started following the channel when they started newly. I even know when it was created.

When it comes to creating a Youtube channel, you must take a very comprehensive approach and consider various factors. For example, thumbnails and content are also quite important.
This is why I always advise people that wants to create YouTube channels to have knowledge of graphics designing. With that you can make attractive thumbnails.

Although I don't have interest in establishing a YouTube channel anytime soon but I can quit my full-time job to concentrate in YouTube business if I have opportunity to be making up to 1,000 dollars on monthly basis with YouTube

Most of the offline workers are making Youtube courses about what they work or experience of work without deliver secret of work means the two jobs are really complementary and when accomplish 4000 hours and 1000 subscribers they activate the monetization means lifetime passive income for Youtubers.

I have little knowledge about those things, I have research about them but I still have to research again deeply to really understand how most of them work. . I will have to dedicate my time to learn this.

It is a YouTube channel focused on making money online. I was among the people who started following the channel when they started newly. I even know when it was created.
Anyway I'll check it out. As long as they are offering a tangible information that will help people legitimately well I don't see anything wrong with that. That is even what I am always interested in most of the YouTube channel I am following

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds