Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When would you quit to go full-time with YouTube?

I have little knowledge about those things, I have research about them but I still have to research again deeply to really understand how most of them work. . I will have to dedicate my time to learn this.

Yes, you may need to dedicate a lots of time. This is because it is very hard to get views on your Youtube channel if you do not have sufficient knowledge about how Youtube works.

Advertisement Placeholder
Anyway I'll check it out. As long as they are offering a tangible information that will help people legitimately well I don't see anything wrong with that. That is even what I am always interested in most of the YouTube channel I am following
Yes, what matters is the information you are going to get on the platform not whether they are focused on one online business or not. The Information you will get matters.

Yes, you may need to dedicate a lots of time. This is because it is very hard to get views on your Youtube channel if you do not have sufficient knowledge about how Youtube works.
Getting of traffic to your YouTube channel is very important and necessary. That is why you need to know how to do keyword research properly and also be consistent. Consistency can make you succeed.

Consistency is actually the most biggest thing when it comes to YouTube because you can get 1000 views today I get hundred tomorrow. If you see that you are beginning to become consistent then that is the time to focus on it.

Yesterday I was researching more on this. I am just beginning to have deeper understanding about how it worked perfectly .The only challenge I am having is how to create a suitable time for all those things now.

Yes, what matters is the information you are going to get on the platform not whether they are focused on one online business or not. The Information you will get matters.
Yes , I have come to understand that is the most important thing. Well there is no problem as long as the information I am going to get is what will really help me succeed in any of my passionate business.

Yes , I have come to understand that is the most important thing. Well there is no problem as long as the information I am going to get is what will really help me succeed in any of my passionate business.
That's it, there are people that have experiences in different online businesses because they have been in the online space for many years. So they can literally teach many things at the same time.

Yesterday I was researching more on this. I am just beginning to have deeper understanding about how it worked perfectly .The only challenge I am having is how to create a suitable time for all those things now.

Youtube is now becoming so popular that many people are now thinking about starting their own channel. Starting a channel may require you to have an application that could help you to create graphics and illustrations as well.

That's it, there are people that have experiences in different online businesses because they have been in the online space for many years. So they can literally teach many things at the same time.
That is the thing , it is always better for us to get a teacher in anything we are doing that has both knowledge and experience to teach passionately and not those ones that are just doing it just because of the attractive earning rates.

Youtube is now becoming so popular that many people are now thinking about starting their own channel. Starting a channel may require you to have an application that could help you to create graphics and illustrations as well.
Anyone that is interested to start a YouTube channel will definitely needs to have a laptop . I believe a laptop will contain all the tools that will be needed to create the graphic and illustration you are saying.

That is the thing , it is always better for us to get a teacher in anything we are doing that has both knowledge and experience to teach passionately and not those ones that are just doing it just because of the attractive earning rates.
Yeah, if you have the money to hire someone who will teach you then it is the best option because they have the secrets of succeeding. But if you do not have the money you can actually do it yourself.
Anyone that is interested to start a YouTube channel will definitely needs to have a laptop . I believe a laptop will contain all the tools that will be needed to create the graphic and illustration you are saying.
Having a laptop is very good if you want to start a YouTube channel but it is not a must. There are some applications that will allow you to edit your videos properly for YouTube with mobile phones. I have done it before.

Yeah, if you have the money to hire someone who will teach you then it is the best option because they have the secrets of succeeding. But if you do not have the money you can actually do it yourself.

Having a laptop is very good if you want to start a YouTube channel but it is not a must. There are some applications that will allow you to edit your videos properly for YouTube with mobile phones. I have done it before.
If you do not have a laptop for this purposes then definitely your mobile phone must be the one with high-quality because those application you are talking about will needs a lot of space and processor to work effectively.

If you do not have a laptop for this purposes then definitely your mobile phone must be the one with high-quality because those application you are talking about will needs a lot of space and processor to work effectively.
Yeah, if you want to use mobile phones to make money online it must be the one with high-quality. Your RAM must be big enough to accommodate some certain things.

I think that an individual will not only need a laptop, but he will also need many more things as well. For example, you may also need a software to create videos. You may also need other electronic equipment as well such as a camcorder.

The online space is actually asleep replace and I am not just going to advise anybody to quit their job with the hope that they are going to get greener pastures on YouTube.

Yeah, if you want to use mobile phones to make money online it must be the one with high-quality. Your RAM must be big enough to accommodate some certain things.
Anywhere there was a time I was using my mobile phone to post content in one of my blog sometimes ago , it wasn't really a smooth experience , I believe it will be much more better if it was a laptop. Laptop is definitely the best for any online business.

Anywhere there was a time I was using my mobile phone to post content in one of my blog sometimes ago , it wasn't really a smooth experience , I believe it will be much more better if it was a laptop. Laptop is definitely the best for any online business.
Using a phone for your blog will actually have some issues except you are using a phone that is of a very high quality. But even at that using the laptop is much more better.

I think that an individual will not only need a laptop, but he will also need many more things as well. For example, you may also need a software to create videos. You may also need other electronic equipment as well such as a camcorder.
Most of those heavy application cannot run smoothly on a mobile phone , that means anyone that is interested to focus on YouTube as a way of generating serious profit should consider having a laptop as the first instrument.

Most of those heavy application cannot run smoothly on a mobile phone , that means anyone that is interested to focus on YouTube as a way of generating serious profit should consider having a laptop as the first instrument.

It all depends on the processor of your device and the memory. If you have a new device with a great processor and huge built-in memory, then you can run heavy applications as well.

It all depends on the processor of your device and the memory. If you have a new device with a great processor and huge built-in memory, then you can run heavy applications as well.
I know you can but advanced editing app are found mostly on laptop and it will be much more easier for you edit your videos using a laptop than a mobile phone , so it is better to get a laptop at once.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds