Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When would you quit to go full-time with YouTube?

First of all you have to have the passion to do it , and also patience, and I feel patience is most important, but it will become easier as long as you have enough content to dish out
What about in a situation where you have the passion and you have the content, but you have not started earning form it, at that point in time would you quite every other thing you are into just so you can face your YouTube channel alone or would you wait until you start earning before you quit?

Advertisement Placeholder
Everything doesn't work over night, it's gradual process for them. They simply work hard to seek for traffic by attracting viewers through their videos that are made quality. Then when they've noticed uptrend in their channel, they simply see reason to give it full attention to drive revenue through it. But it doesn't mean quitting your job, because you can still manage both.

Quiting your job to become a full-time Youtuber can be risky because you may lose subscribers and viewership. However, this is less likely to happen if you post high-quality videos on Youtube that are quite informative. Youtube is also becoming really competitive just like any other platform!

If I have 100k subscribers and if I get thouaands of daily visit and if I am earning at least $50 every day, I would than quit everything and go full time with youtube,

I can't imagine even in the nearest future, quitting my job and settling fully on YouTube. It's never going to happen.

If I have 100k subscribers and if I get thouaands of daily visit and if I am earning at least $50 every day, I would than quit everything and go full time with youtube,
Thst would be the condition for me too. But since that is not possible now, I prefer not to quit my offline earning. I can just use the YouTube earning as a side hustle.

I would only leave a job to face another source of learning if I have played the cards with the business correctly and able to make something tangible from it.

My plans are similar to that of yours. I do not have a job and I am still trying to play my cards well in order to become successful. I am struggling with crypto trading right now but I believe that I will become successful. Inshallah.

I would go to work full time online, if I would be a successful Youtubber. That means, that I would have at least 100,000 subscribers on my video channel, who would watch my videos on daily basis.

Thst would be the condition for me too. But since that is not possible now, I prefer not to quit my offline earning. I can just use the YouTube earning as a side hustle.
We seem to be on same shoes. I do not earn much offline, I do a part time job and earn $150 per month, I use that money to pay my college fees.

I've always wondered how the bigger YouTubers make this decision, how do you make that leap to go full-time with YouTube and quit the day job? I'm sure the logical point is to quit when YouTube allows you to make the same you would in your day job as at least you wouldn't be losing money at that point.

I always think though, if you're running around with a day job and then coming back to film/edit/plan etc. a load of videos as well, at which point does one take that preference. YouTube is always stable in terms of income in my eyes, all it takes a few videos to tank and maybe you've lost some revenue without the job to fall back on.

Anyway, I digress. When do you think you would take the leap to become a full-time YouTuber? What are your prerequisites before you would make that decision?

you need to be a little familiar at first if you are a streamer for example. after that, it's easy. I would give up working online for youtube yes, because it earns very well but you have to work at the beginning until you form an opinion in front of the world.

I am just starting out on youtube. I plan to make money from youtube but currently I have no plans to go full time on youtube. I m trying to use youtube just as a side income.

I think going into any business online has to do with your desires to do it first, going into YouTube isn't bad but you have to be sure that's what you want to do. You don't have to quit any work to do so.

The question is so powerful. Yes I can quit to go full time with YouTube and other good paying social media.
YouTube has made some people extremely wealthy and popular although they really work hard to get there.

I don't have a YouTube channel but I have seen some youtubers talk about this before. Most stories I've heard from big youtubers is that they had the channel for about a year or two and focused a lot on getting consistent with videos, pre-filming as much as possible so they can upload regularly, and when their earnings got consistent enough and felt like they could become financially stable by putting more effort into it, that's when they took the leap and quit.
I think it's important though to have a plan B in case making videos stops being a viable option for some reason. Luckily though, more and more employers see a YouTube carreer as a valuable job experience on a CV.

I am sure that making money and videos on Youtube could be seen as a career. This is because now there are many popular News channel that have their own channels. There are many media outlets that have been posting dramas on Youtube and they have a different Youtube channel management team.

For me, it's not safe to rely on YouTube as a lifetime career, but assuming you found success in your YT channel, you can take advantage of your earnings to build investments in real estate and save large enough money to build your own business and still have more for fallback. I don't think I'll plan on quitting a reliable and good day job until these milestones are achieved.

I would quit my job to become a full time YouTuber if the money I make is big enough to cater for my needs. I really need to ask questions . How much can one make from YouTube on a daily bases.

I've always wondered how the bigger YouTubers make this decision, how do you make that leap to go full-time with YouTube and quit the day job? I'm sure the logical point is to quit when YouTube allows you to make the same you would in your day job as at least you wouldn't be losing money at that point.

I always think though, if you're running around with a day job and then coming back to film/edit/plan etc. a load of videos as well, at which point does one take that preference. YouTube is always stable in terms of income in my eyes, all it takes a few videos to tank and maybe you've lost some revenue without the job to fall back on.

Anyway, I digress. When do you think you would take the leap to become a full-time YouTuber? What are your prerequisites before you would make that decision?
I don't intend quitting my job or business to go full time into YouTube.
I think a huge number of youtubers still have something else on the side to rely on.

Except i was very sure of making it big from youtube, I do not think i would quit my job and take up earning through youtube full time.
Yes. It is a stable means of income, but then there is so much that seems to be involved.
I can take it part time though.

I am sure that making money and videos on Youtube could be seen as a career. This is because now there are many popular News channel that have their own channels. There are many media outlets that have been posting dramas on Youtube and they have a different Youtube channel management team.
I agree, though not everyone is open to considering it an actual career, being a good youtuber involves a lot of skills such as marketing, managing your time and yourself and potentially even employees, being familiar with video equipment and software, editing, presenting, etcetera.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds