Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When would you quit to go full-time with YouTube?

I don't have any plans of going full time on youtube how much more quit my job. However, if in the nearest future I decide to go full time on you tube am still not going to quit my job.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's not advisable for anyone to quit and go full time on YouTube. It's better to keep your job and also do your YouTube work as part time.

I've always wondered how the bigger YouTubers make this decision, how do you make that leap to go full-time with YouTube and quit the day job? I'm sure the logical point is to quit when YouTube allows you to make the same you would in your day job as at least you wouldn't be losing money at that point.

I always think though, if you're running around with a day job and then coming back to film/edit/plan etc. a load of videos as well, at which point does one take that preference. YouTube is always stable in terms of income in my eyes, all it takes a few videos to tank and maybe you've lost some revenue without the job to fall back on.

Anyway, I digress. When do you think you would take the leap to become a full-time YouTuber? What are your prerequisites before you would make that decision?
Its very simple, when they still have there job, they started boxing there YouTube subscribers gradualt at this stage is nit be monetized, and gradually it get to tge point at which they will viewers attract YouTube and advertisers. This Is when they make the decision of quitting there job for YouTube.

It is not easy at all monetize your YouTube account at the first go. As per the terms and conditions of YouTube, you have to fill up certain criteria of getting subscribers as well as getting watch hours. Once completed then only you can monetize your videos.

Unfortunately, many Youtubers do give up after trying a lot. The problem is that I have noticed that only the Youtube channels of celebrities do get popular. Even Bill Gates has his own Youtube channel and many cricketers also have their own Youtube channel. For the rest of the people, they need to struggle a lot in order to get subscribers.

It's not advisable for anyone to quit and go full time on YouTube. It's better to keep your job and also do your YouTube work as part time.
I think so too. Relying on YouTube alone is not a good idea even if you are currently earning so much money from it. It is best to have a secure job just in case your YouTube ventures fail someday.

You channel should be bringing you at least $3000 a month before you can take such a decision. If you don't have a good number of following, you can't achieve such.

I don't intend going into the YouTube channel thing anytime soon to begin with. That does not mean I might not ever develop the interest for it in the future. But certainly not something on my mind right now

I've always wondered how the bigger YouTubers make this decision, how do you make that leap to go full-time with YouTube and quit the day job? I'm sure the logical point is to quit when YouTube allows you to make the same you would in your day job as at least you wouldn't be losing money at that point.

I always think though, if you're running around with a day job and then coming back to film/edit/plan etc. a load of videos as well, at which point does one take that preference. YouTube is always stable in terms of income in my eyes, all it takes a few videos to tank and maybe you've lost some revenue without the job to fall back on.

Anyway, I digress. When do you think you would take the leap to become a full-time YouTuber? What are your prerequisites before you would make that decision?
They made one of the biggest decision to quit there offline job and go full time with YouTube. If you can be making more than double of what you earn offline in your online work, you will leave it. I still have interest in making money with YouTube. But the requirment is keeping back

I am not making money on YouTube yet however, I have plans to revive my channel and monetize it as soon as possible. Even if I am able to earn really well on youtube, I will not give up what I am doing these days because I absolutely love my work.

The day I start earning at least $500 in a month from YouTube, I will just give everything that I am doing to make money and ficus on youtube

The best time for someone to quit his or her daily paid job is when YouTube or even any online PLATFORM start paying you the equivalent or more than what you are earning offline.

The problem with youtube as all of as know is that you usually stop at 40 max in my opinion.And also you will not get a pension after you retire.So to go full time to youtube you have to make ton of thousands of dollars to actually quit your other job

Can you please clarify what do you mean by "stop at 40 max"? It is true that Youtube will not give you pension, but I believe that earning money with Youtube becomes much easier when you gain hundreds of thousands of subscribers and a lots of viewers. Don't you think?

It does take time but some YouTubers who get paid well do focus entirely on their channels and they are doing really well. The content is what is most important and when your followers enjoy your content, then, it becomes easier to earn well.

The best time to quit a job and making a decision to work full time on the video creation platform is when they have started paying the person a good amount of money through Google AdSense.

I don't think anybody can quit his job or business in order to go full time on YouTube. Even the celebrities that have billions of views on YouTube are still in music. I am not disregarding the fact that people make a lot of money from YouTube.

I believe that a person should not depend on Youtube entirely at all. People should see Youtube a part time earning opportunity. I have also heard of Youtube suspending the monetization for various channels without giving any proper reason.

I am going to quit when I started my full-time income from the youtube channels if it happens that I have one. It is good to have multiple streams of income.

YouTube currently has very strict policies and I do not think I would ever decide to try making money with them. The policies are not nice.

Can you please clarify what do you mean by "stop at 40 max"? It is true that Youtube will not give you pension, but I believe that earning money with Youtube becomes much easier when you gain hundreds of thousands of subscribers and a lots of viewers. Don't you think?
When I say that ''stop at 40 max'' I mean that usually when your are 40 years old you quit YouTube.Also only few gain hundreds of thousands dollars.So you cannot be sure that you can live a lifetime only from YouTube

When I say that ''stop at 40 max'' I mean that usually when your are 40 years old you quit YouTube.Also only few gain hundreds of thousands dollars.So you cannot be sure that you can live a lifetime only from YouTube

I am sure that most of the Youtubers who earn money are not 40 years old. I am sure that Youtube might be a good way to earn if you start a Youtube channel at a young age and you will bebefit from youtube at later years of your life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds