Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When would you quit to go full-time with YouTube?

The only time I can have time for youtube is when I trade an trade order or limit order when I can have time for YouTube

Yes, you are right. Youtube requires you to have a lots of time and dedication. You need to upload content and regularly market your channel more and more. I believe even Youtube will also become competitive one day.

Advertisement Placeholder
I was never ino YouTube channels stuffs to begin with. So i will not be going into fulltime YouTube channels anytime soon either as I don't have anything running not am I even planning anything for YouTube at the moment

As it stands now I've not started making money on YouTube. However, as regarding the question, I can only go full time on YouTube if it is fetching me more money than my regular job

If it happens that my youtube channels and bringing him more money that my salary, I will never think twice before I quit the job after all we didn't die during the pandemic outbreak.

I'll become a full YouTuber when I see that the income I'm getting is becoming scalable. The future has to look promising because I'm sure of my ability to grow as a person and my willingness to learn.
Once I've seen those qualities, I then begin to think of quitting

I don't know how they do it but I'm quite sure it's no easy feat,it's not just something you start without purpose, content and planning

I've always wondered how the bigger YouTubers make this decision, how do you make that leap to go full-time with YouTube and quit the day job? I'm sure the logical point is to quit when YouTube allows you to make the same you would in your day job as at least you wouldn't be losing money at that point.

I always think though, if you're running around with a day job and then coming back to film/edit/plan etc. a load of videos as well, at which point does one take that preference. YouTube is always stable in terms of income in my eyes, all it takes a few videos to tank and maybe you've lost some revenue without the job to fall back on.

Anyway, I digress. When do you think you would take the leap to become a full-time YouTuber? What are your prerequisites before you would make that decision?
Well if I was a YouTube video content creator I would only consider quitting my normal job for it when it has become obvious that I am making huge amount of money as a YouTube video content creator.

Well if I was a YouTube video content creator I would only consider quitting my normal job for it when it has become obvious that I am making huge amount of money as a YouTube video content creator.
This is the logical thing to do. It would be a big mistake to quit every other source of income for just your YouTube channel when you have not even started earning from it yet.

This is the logical thing to do. It would be a big mistake to quit every other source of income for just your YouTube channel when you have not even started earning from it yet.
I never so much as that would actually quit their job to focus on a two content creating gig when they haven't heard anything from it because they are really thinking a very big risk as this might not go the way they have planned it to go for them.

I never so much as that would actually quit their job to focus on a two content creating gig when they haven't heard anything from it because they are really thinking a very big risk as this might not go the way they have planned it to go for them.
I also know of someone who ended his other jobs just because he wanted to invest his time on something new, when he had not started earning yet. In the end it didn't work out.

I am sure that most of the Youtubers who earn money are not 40 years old. I am sure that Youtube might be a good way to earn if you start a Youtube channel at a young age and you will bebefit from youtube at later years of your life.
I can see your point but I do not think being famous on Youtube and earning a lot of money is as easy as it seems to us as viewers.Also it depends on which country you living o how much money can you make from views

I can see your point but I do not think being famous on Youtube and earning a lot of money is as easy as it seems to us as viewers.Also it depends on which country you living o how much money can you make from views

So, you mean that Youtube pays certain countries more than some countries? I think Youtube also operates on CPM model. It might pay more for audience from Tier 1 countries, am I right?

So, you mean that Youtube pays certain countries more than some countries? I think Youtube also operates on CPM model. It might pay more for audience from Tier 1 countries, am I right?
Yeah I think I agree with you although I am not 100 per cent sure about that but as I have heard, it has also a cpm which is different from country to country.I think that is not fair.What do you think?

I don't have to quit anything for YouTube. It's not even easy to maintain or manage YouTube because it's time consuming. I'm saying that I'll add YouTube to whatever I'm handling, I won't quit for either one.

I don't have to quit anything for YouTube. It's not even easy to maintain or manage YouTube because it's time consuming. I'm saying that I'll add YouTube to whatever I'm handling, I won't quit for either one.

Seriously, it's not an easy task to become a Youtuber because it's definitely going to be very demanding with your time and commitment. It's going to be very hard to combine it with other jobs.

When I see that my YouTube channel has grown to up to thousands of followers and I have been getting a lot of using it then I will consider quitting my offline business to focus solely on it.

I don't think I will ever quit to go into YouTube fully because the amount you gain from massive click or view of your videos is minimal

First of all you have to have the passion to do it , and also patience, and I feel patience is most important, but it will become easier as long as you have enough content to dish out

I have subscribed and I follow many successful Youtubbers online. For me is now wonder, if many people are quitting their offline jobs to try their hands at Youtube. Many of them had success, and many of them returned to their offline work. I know who succeeded have worked hard, so they deserve to become millionaires from their Youtube channel.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds