Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When would you quit to go full-time with YouTube?

Unfortunately, this takes a lot of time and effort. I am quite sure that for most of the people Youtube is not the primary source of income. It might be for some but not all the people rely on Youtube.
This means that I will not ever quit my job to focus on my YouTube channel has the earning on this channel are mostly very small and it is only popular brands that can be able to earn big amount of money on YouTube.

Advertisement Placeholder
Irrespective that, i love watching YouTube videos a lot, doesn't mean I'll go into YouTube full-time as a means of making money online. YouTube is not my thing, i fancy coding, and writing than making videos and sharing it to YouTube.

Yes. And for that your content needs to be Valuable enough. There are already so many channels available for a particular topic, you will need to overcome the competition to be able to attract viewers to like and subscribe your channel.
I will quit and go full time on YouTube when I have actually achieve my dream as an artist in the music industry with these I know I'll be able to have a nephew as a subscribers.

This means that I will not ever quit my job to focus on my YouTube channel has the earning on this channel are mostly very small and it is only popular brands that can be able to earn big amount of money on YouTube.

Yes, you should not quite your job. Youtube als has a very bad record of "demonitizing" the channels for even minor violations and they are not lenient when it comes to doing this to user channels. I would request you to be cautious when it comes to using Youtube.

Yes, you should not quite your job. Youtube als has a very bad record of "demonitizing" the channels for even minor violations and they are not lenient when it comes to doing this to user channels. I would request you to be cautious when it comes to using Youtube.
I would never quit my my job to focus on my YouTube channel for whatever reason because I know that YouTube are not consistent with paying and so I would never rely on YouTube at the expense of my offline job.

I would never quit my my job to focus on my YouTube channel for whatever reason because I know that YouTube are not consistent with paying and so I would never rely on YouTube at the expense of my offline job.

Youtube has a very strict policy. First they reqiire you to get a certain number of subscribers, viewers, and comments before they can monetize your channel. I am sure there are many people who quite their Youtube channel and no longer upload content once they realize that their efforts are not producing any results at all.

Youtube has a very strict policy. First they reqiire you to get a certain number of subscribers, viewers, and comments before they can monetize your channel. I am sure there are many people who quite their Youtube channel and no longer upload content once they realize that their efforts are not producing any results at all.
All these are the reasons why I will never rely on YouTube as a platform that I will be using to earn money all my life instead I will always take YouTube as a fun way to make small passive income online.

All these are the reasons why I will never rely on YouTube as a platform that I will be using to earn money all my life instead I will always take YouTube as a fun way to make small passive income online.

I do not have a youtube channel and I do not even plan to make one because I do not have time at all. I am actually looking for some quick ways to make money and Youtube is definitely not a good way to make money quickly. In fact, when you create a Youtube channel, your only intention must NOT be to just earn money from Youtube.

I do not have a youtube channel and I do not even plan to make one because I do not have time at all. I am actually looking for some quick ways to make money and Youtube is definitely not a good way to make money quickly. In fact, when you create a Youtube channel, your only intention must NOT be to just earn money from Youtube.
At the beginning I didn't create my YouTube channel to be any money using the platform but I created it because I wanted to have some fun posting some good video content online but as time went on I got to know that my YouTube channel can be monetized.

At the beginning I didn't create my YouTube channel to be any money using the platform but I created it because I wanted to have some fun posting some good video content online but as time went on I got to know that my YouTube channel can be monetized.

As mentioned earlier, you need to have a certain amount of subscribers and views before Youtube can monetize your channel. So you must make calculations and see if your efforts are worth your time. Do you really tink that you can meet the minimum requirements that are set by Youtube. If you do not think so, then i would advise you to look for other money earning opportunities.

As mentioned earlier, you need to have a certain amount of subscribers and views before Youtube can monetize your channel. So you must make calculations and see if your efforts are worth your time. Do you really tink that you can meet the minimum requirements that are set by Youtube. If you do not think so, then i would advise you to look for other money earning opportunities.
The thing is that the subscribers to my YouTube channels and not that much so although I am thinking of monetizing the YouTube channel but the subscribers there and not up to the monetization threshold yet.

The thing is that the subscribers to my YouTube channels and not that much so although I am thinking of monetizing the YouTube channel but the subscribers there and not up to the monetization threshold yet.

According to the terms and conditions set by Google, you need at least 1,000 subscribers in order to get qulified for the advertisement partner program. So are you sure you would want to still get involved in Youtube? Do you think you will be able to get 1,000 subscriber for your channel?

According to the terms and conditions set by Google, you need at least 1,000 subscribers in order to get qulified for the advertisement partner program. So are you sure you would want to still get involved in Youtube? Do you think you will be able to get 1,000 subscriber for your channel?
As for getting 1000 subscribers to my YouTube channel I think I can make it because I already have 829 subscribers to my channel with I am very sure that in a month's time from now I will get up to 1000 subscribers and even a exceed it.

As for getting 1000 subscribers to my YouTube channel I think I can make it because I already have 829 subscribers to my channel with I am very sure that in a month's time from now I will get up to 1000 subscribers and even a exceed it.

Well, you have just completed one step of getting your channel to get monetized. There are many other requirements you must fullfil in order to get qualified for the youtube partner program. The other requirement is to get an adsense account and I am not sure if Youtube automatically provides adsense account just because you gain subscribers, do they?

Well, you have just completed one step of getting your channel to get monetized. There are many other requirements you must fullfil in order to get qualified for the youtube partner program. The other requirement is to get an adsense account and I am not sure if Youtube automatically provides adsense account just because you gain subscribers, do they?
This is actually going to be the most challenging part of the requirement that i will we find difficult to fulfill forgot I have been trying to set up an adsense account for a while now and I am finding it it very difficult to do it.

if that is my passion I'll go about it because it is my passion but even with that I will not abandon my offline business because that is also the main backbone of an individual as it is not advisable to have only one source of income.

This is actually going to be the most challenging part of the requirement that i will we find difficult to fulfill forgot I have been trying to set up an adsense account for a while now and I am finding it it very difficult to do it.

So this means that Youtube does not provide you with an adsense account just because you have reached the 1,000 subscriber threshold and watching hour threshold, right? You must have an adsense account and you can only qualify for an adsense account if you have a good website that has a huge amount of traffic, right? If this is the case, then it might be really awful to earn from Youtube.

So this means that Youtube does not provide you with an adsense account just because you have reached the 1,000 subscriber threshold and watching hour threshold, right? You must have an adsense account and you can only qualify for an adsense account if you have a good website that has a huge amount of traffic, right? If this is the case, then it might be really awful to earn from Youtube.
All these reality checks that you have brought to my knowledge has made me to start abandoning my plans of monetizing my YouTube channel in fact I will only just be doing my YouTube channel for fun and not because I want to monetize it

All these reality checks that you have brought to my knowledge has made me to start abandoning my plans of monetizing my YouTube channel in fact I will only just be doing my YouTube channel for fun and not because I want to monetize it

I am not discouraging you to work hard in order to get your Youtube channel monetized. You must work hard and always be optimistic when it comes to earning online. However, what I was just trying to say was that you would need to work hard and meet all the requirements to get your channel monetized.

I am not discouraging you to work hard in order to get your Youtube channel monetized. You must work hard and always be optimistic when it comes to earning online. However, what I was just trying to say was that you would need to work hard and meet all the requirements to get your channel monetized.
It is not easy at all monetize your YouTube account at the first go. As per the terms and conditions of YouTube, you have to fill up certain criteria of getting subscribers as well as getting watch hours. Once completed then only you can monetize your videos.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds