Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When would you quit to go full-time with YouTube?

That's it, when a viewer love what you publish on the channel, surely he or she will hit the subscribe button, in order to get the latest update of video published. Such will enable the Youtuber to earn admiration and increase his or her subscribers and viewing minutes to near monetization in order to earn reasonable revenue from youtube.
That's the simple logic and also you should direct viewers in your video on how to subscribe to your channel as some viewers love to be told what to do.
[automerge]1623042171[/automerge]
I think is only a blogger that could stop is blogging website and go full time to become a full YouTuber,and I don't think that would be possible as well, because he or she could redirect people to is blog site as well.
So it would be advisable for such person to find a way to run both the blog site and youtube until you have made enough profit from one and leave the other or find one to help you with it

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
That's the simple logic and also you should direct viewers in your video on how to subscribe to your channel as some viewers love to be told what to do.

So it would be advisable for such person to find a way to run both the blog site and youtube until you have made enough profit from one and leave the other or find one to help you with it
It is never good to sail in two different boats. I will suggest, to have either one of them, so you can concentrate on one thing only. It is better to make it simple.

Last edited:
Before making that decision to take to YouTube as my full time income platform, I would have seen that I have developed the channel to standard that can run ads to make me some money first

I think is only a blogger that could stop is blogging website and go full time to become a full YouTuber,and I don't think that would be possible as well, because he or she could redirect people to is blog site as well.
It is never good to sail in two different boats. I wi suggest, to have either one of them, so you can concentrate on one thing only. It is better to make it simple.
The disadvantage of concentrating on one thing is that you most likely realize that you have a lot to learn maybe some funds to continue but no other source of income as you already left it.

What I do not have interest to work on YouTube accounts I have a lot of other online work I have been doing and that is the one I've been concentrating on, we have our own areas of concentration ,for me YouTube and video making is not actually for me

I wouldn't quit any of my job or business because I want to go full-time on YouTube. YouTube should be seen as a part-time job or business venture because it takes a lot of time for it to be monetized.

It is never good to sail in two different boats. I wi suggest, to have either one of them, so you can concentrate on one thing only. It is better to make it simple though

The disadvantage of concentrating on one thing is that you most likely realize that you have a lot to learn maybe some funds to continue but no other source of income as you already left it.
Yes I do agree with you. Sometimes it is very important to have a backup plan too. Though I wish the plan A succeeds, but if for any reason not plan A doesn't get fulfilled, you will have at least plan B for that.

It is never good to sail in two different boats. I wi suggest, to have either one of them, so you can concentrate on one thing only. It is better to make it simple though

Yes I do agree with you. Sometimes it is very important to have a backup plan too. Though I wish the plan A succeeds, but if for any reason not plan A doesn't get fulfilled, you will have at least plan B for that.
I wouldn't really call it sailing two boats at the same time since you would soon be leaving one for the other, it's more like getting ready to launch fully so that incase you don't get the new business you have something to fall back to.

YouTube channel is not actually for me because I do not have the natural interest of posting videos about the particular topic,what I will do online is just a skill like programming or transcribing and that is the one I'm concentrating on and that is the one I can do but even with that I will not switch to online as full source of income

I don't believe that people can quite their job or business to move to part time, I don't think it can happen because YouTube earning is not that easy.

I don't always leaving a particular job for other because one is fetching profit at that moment. It is better adviced to combine the two if it is possible. Leaving one job for the other is risky because table can turn

That's viewers who aren't accustomed to the internet world always seek direction in order to understand how the scenario works. Without directing them, that will result in abandoning.
[automerge]1623113261[/automerge]
Yes. And for that your content needs to be Valuable enough. There are already so many channels available for a particular topic, you will need to overcome the competition to be able to attract viewers to like and subscribe your channel.
Yes, you made useful points. Without attracting those viewers we can't earn from our creation. So the work starts from digital marketing, social media promotion to get enough listeners.

I wouldn't really call it sailing two boats at the same time since you would soon be leaving one for the other, it's more like getting ready to launch fully so that incase you don't get the new business you have something to fall back to.
Okay! I get your point. It is more like having a backup plan. Even if you can't succeed in one, at least you will have your second option open. Yes, that is a very good plan to have with you.

I wouldn't really call it sailing two boats at the same time since you would soon be leaving one for the other, it's more like getting ready to launch fully so that incase you don't get the new business you have something to f
Okay! I get your point. It is more like having a backup plan. Even if you can't succeed in one, at least you will have your second option open. Yes, that is a very good plan to have with you.
Now we're on the same page, it's not a bad thing to place one's focus on a particular thing infact it is advantageous as that is what would give the best results because you are thinking of it.

Once when there are lots of subscribers and viewers , and if a youtube channel is able to earn like $10 daily , once can quit other jobs. Also youtuber need to find unique content to upload daily , if he has the confidence he can succeed with only uploading videos and earn , he may quit as well.

I have not even had the time to set up a youtube channel and I am not even a channel administrator person so I do not really concentrate on the youtube page
I have set up in YouTube channel too but I have not decided when to go full-time and YouTube and also monetize the page I do it is very important because it pays well.

I am not a type that is into working on YouTube for the moment. For me to quite my full-time job for YouTube, I must been making great impact there before making that leap.

It's not like I never tried. I tried once or twice to make some videos and upload it in YouTube. But My videos only got some few likes and subscribers, that is also after so much of requesting, 😁 So I Quit.
You did your best then, and I believe you have channelled your energy into something that's even more profitable. Not everything would work and we just have to accept them.

I have set up in YouTube channel too but I have not decided when to go full-time and YouTube and also monetize the page I do it is very important because it pays well.
I think you should start something on your youtube channel since you already have, I wish to have one too, the renumeration is encouraging but I am hoping to settle down with the things I have ongoing first.

I will soon go fully into YouTube in the nearest future. I will mostly do that when I venture fully into affiliate marketing because I may be getting a lot of buyers from there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds