Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When would you quit to go full-time with YouTube?

Those who are excellent with YouTube should continue, i don't have much things that will elevate higher and earning the substantial amount that i crave for, becoming a youtube influencer.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually I have no idea about using YouTube to that aspect so I can really say much about the post actually. Bit I think once you are good enough to go into full time youtubing you can actually go to there.

youtube earning is not easy it may take a lot of time e and effort, people start their earnings through youtube with proper planing and patients,I think not all people are relying on youtube because it is tough to earn money and make an effort.

Do you know how much Youtubers make per 1000 views? I am not sure and I found some different information when I looked for it on the internet, so I am not sure how much it pays.

I ain't quitting what I do to go into full time YouTube channel for any reason. This YouTube thing is not for everybody. People need to be certain of what they want to do before venturing into it.

I have never been a youtuber. It's just that I don't have the eager to come in front of the camera. But I am doing my offline job which pays off very well to me. So I have not thought about my retirement plans yet.

No matter the potentials in YouTube content creation, it doesn't completely make sense to quit other things and focus on YouTube. You can't tell how things will turn out.

No matter the potentials in YouTube content creation, it doesn't completely make sense to quit other things and focus on YouTube. You can't tell how things will turn out.
It is fun, it is energetic. I do understand that. Creating YouTube content is very amusing way of getting some bucks. But not everyone can be a YouTuber. At least, I can't. I am better with my own blogs and foum posting jobs which gives me happiness. 😄

I don't think anybody can quit his job or business in order to go full time on YouTube. Even the celebrities that have billions of views on YouTube are still in music. I am not disregarding the fact that people make a lot of money from YouTube.
Yea some people make a lot of money from YouTube than we can even imagine but they still won’t quite their job. I think that’s how it is and it’s the normal thing

I think it's definitely not a bad idea once you are very well knowledgeable and skilled in it having believe your self to it you should definitely go into it alot are making alots of money from it.

I can't quite a full time job for youtube because I personally do not have interest in greeting videos and be posting it on YouTube, and beside I didn't even know which area I will even concentrate on, I'll just concentrate on what I like and I will succeed from there.

I've always wondered how the bigger YouTubers make this decision, how do you make that leap to go full-time with YouTube and quit the day job? I'm sure the logical point is to quit when YouTube allows you to make the same you would in your day job as at least you wouldn't be losing money at that point.

I always think though, if you're running around with a day job and then coming back to film/edit/plan etc. a load of videos as well, at which point does one take that preference. YouTube is always stable in terms of income in my eyes, all it takes a few videos to tank and maybe you've lost some revenue without the job to fall back on.

Anyway, I digress. When do you think you would take the leap to become a full-time YouTuber? What are your prerequisites before you would make that decision?
If you are contractor this remains impossible because your employer will submit a complain against you if you quit suddenly job, you may say you request to quit job but employer may not accept and may accept but you have to wait 1 month until employer find a replacer so it remains impossible.

Going full-time on YouTube is a big deal for those who can use it to their advantage. Using YouTube full-time guarantee a good profits. You can decide to go on YouTube fulltime if you have a good contents to deliver that will give you more subscribers and you have the resources, you are good to go full-time on YouTube.

It is fun, it is energetic. I do understand that. Creating YouTube content is very amusing way of getting some bucks. But not everyone can be a YouTuber. At least, I can't. I am better with my own blogs and foum posting jobs which gives me happiness. 😄
Nothing beats passion and that's why we all have different passions which is important as it is what keeps us moving against all odds that may present in the long run.

Nothing beats passion and that's why we all have different passions which is important as it is what keeps us moving against all odds that may present in the long run.
It's not like I never tried. I tried once or twice to make some videos and upload it in YouTube. But My videos only got some few likes and subscribers, that is also after so much of requesting, 😁 So I Quit.

Those who are excellent with YouTube should continue, i don't have much things that will elevate higher and earning the substantial amount that i crave for, becoming a youtube influencer.
You can actually make cool money with youtube by opening a page on youtube and channel and then grow subscribers that would click.on the videos posted in the channel that would make you profit.

I dont think its best to quit your job just to focus on your YouTube channel or any other online job. And there is notting actually wrong in getting more than one job.

You can actually make cool money with youtube by opening a page on youtube and channel and then grow subscribers that would click.on the videos posted in the channel that would make you profit.
Yeah, I understand that i can earn from video posting via youtube. But those videos need to be top notch, centered on a niche that is beneficial to peoples life or entertaining them.

Yeah, I understand that i can earn from video posting via youtube. But those videos need to be top notch, centered on a niche that is beneficial to peoples life or entertaining them.
Not just too notch, most times you need to sell or advertise your channel to push traffic that would generate visitors who in turn shod be told in your video to subscribe so you'll have a youtube business.

Not just too notch, most times you need to sell or advertise your channel to push traffic that would generate visitors who in turn shod be told in your video to subscribe so you'll have a youtube business.
That's it, when a viewer love what you publish on the channel, surely he or she will hit the subscribe button, in order to get the latest update of video published. Such will enable the Youtuber to earn admiration and increase his or her subscribers and viewing minutes to near monetization in order to earn reasonable revenue from youtube.

That's it, when a viewer love what you publish on the channel, surely he or she will hit the subscribe button, in order to get the latest update of video published. Such will enable the Youtuber to earn admiration and increase his or her subscribers and viewing minutes to near monetization in order to earn reasonable revenue from youtube.
Yes. And for that your content needs to be Valuable enough. There are already so many channels available for a particular topic, you will need to overcome the competition to be able to attract viewers to like and subscribe your channel.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds