Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will be the future of offline business if covid19 stays next five years?

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
I'm not wishing covid19 to stay longer with mankind. But its gradually staying with us. Its more than one year now, and covid19 is still ravaging things, restricting movement and still pausing large scale businesses and reducing the number of people engaging in buying and selling offline.

What will be the fate of offline business if covid19 stays another five years?? Will it be well adrift to online business or other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating???

Advertisement Placeholder
There may be reduction in the participation of offline job but that doesn't mean it will fade away. There are sole business that cannot be sold online hereby making offline business indispensable. Human will still find a way of working it out.

If the covid 19 still till five years time offline business will never function as normal,and I think offline business will never function again if covid19 continue in next five years.

Other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating but online businesses will take over the minds of people and offline businesses will gradually be turning into e-commerce mediums.

I just pray covid19 shouldn't stay up to that time. If it stays then other alternative should be deployed and not let offline businesses especially the large scale businesses go on the fading.

I believe and trust that covid will not be maintained for that long. If so, offline companies will continue to create strategies to maintain themselves, as they have done so far. In my country many of them have continued to operate by delivery in some cases, and others have partially opened on certain days, every 15 days.

The economy of our country is struggling. However, if the pandemic will persist for 5 years the business industries will improvise or will have a new working lifestyle. Now the work-from-home system is starting to be the standard. I guess we wouldn't die of hunger because the economy will be rising with the changed lifestyle.

I think it will survive even though , but it will be more tending to online businesses but it is impossible to get rid of offline business even if Covid last for more years .

If the deadly virus stays for five years, then because of the ban on physical activities then it might lead to closure of most offline shops so it's advisable offline businesses have online presence for seamless transactions.

Concerning your question in the above post on what would be the fate of online businesses if covid 19 keeps on ravaging in the next 5 years, well I would like to think that online businesses will thrive even more and offline businesses won't

I think a lot of jobs like journalism, shop keepers and many shops which can be done online. They are going to be switched that way. I don't think the offline would exist much. And also amazon creating people-less shops would be then a reality. That is what I have seen so far as well.

Sincerely speaking to me, most of the offline business has not face alot of challenges during this covid 19 period but to those which has been affected it will be difficult to tell stories about it existence if covid 19 will stayed long.

In my country it isn't hard hit, we are free from covid19 i must say the least and truth about that. Businesses have resumed full-time, both smale, medium, and large scale businesses are in full operation.

I'm not wishing covid19 to stay longer with mankind. But its gradually staying with us. Its more than one year now, and covid19 is still ravaging things, restricting movement and still pausing large scale businesses and reducing the number of people engaging in buying and selling offline.

What will be the fate of offline business if covid19 stays another five years?? Will it be well adrift to online business or other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating???
I think that if the pandemic have to continue then a lot of people will shift their businesses to an online venture. I think that this will be a lot more convenient and safer for many people however offline businesses will still be existed because it is necessary for certain items to be sold in an offline manner. For example food items are best sold offline so a customer is able to see what they are buying and choose accordingly.

Even if Covid19 stage for the next five years people will always look for a way to survive. So no matter how long it stays, offline business will still thrive, but online business will be a more popular option.

If covid 19 should stay with us for the next 5years offline business that doesn't of to do with essential services will go into full extinction. Online business will thrive so well and some country's economy will crash out because there will be nothing for them to fall back to. Because they are not online oriented.

In my country it isn't hard hit, we are free from covid19 i must say the least and truth about that. Businesses have resumed full-time, both smale, medium, and large scale businesses are in full operation.
Excellent, I love that the countries are slowly getting better and getting back to normal. I hope that my countries will also reopen their businesses and be able to go out on the street without so much worry.

God forbid covid19 should that long in the world. Businesses have adjusted to the new ways of doing business and attending to their customers needs. If covid19 still persist we will surely find a way around it to survive. Who would have thought that we will be able to fight covid this way.

Offline business will suffer should covid19 continue for the next five years.
Normal activities will even suffer as a matter of fact, things will move slowly due to protocols set by the authorities

The future of offline business will be worse or even damaged totally if covid-19 keeps longer than 5years, I lost my job within six month of covid 19, it could be worse if it continues.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds