Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will be the future of offline business if covid19 stays next five years?

The future of offline business will be worse or even damaged totally if covid-19 keeps longer than 5years, I lost my job within six month of covid 19, it could be worse if it continues.
That's a sad one that you lost your offline business due to covid19. Covid19 continuous surge will do more harm to offline business operation. It might fold it off and offline means of doing business will surge high.

Advertisement Placeholder
Excellent, I love that the countries are slowly getting better and getting back to normal. I hope that my countries will also reopen their businesses and be able to go out on the street without so much worry.
I believe your country will be free from covid19 soon, and businesses will be up and running with other activities and life will become enjoyable again and not being locked up.

I believe your country will be free from covid19 soon, and businesses will be up and running with other activities and life will become enjoyable again and not being locked up.
It is what I most desire, since I have limited myself to confinement and this is not good for my health. It would also lower the mortality rate that is being experienced as a result of the pandemic. When everything passes, businesses will reopen and give life back to my city.

It is what I most desire, since I have limited myself to confinement and this is not good for my health. It would also lower the mortality rate that is being experienced as a result of the pandemic. When everything passes, businesses will reopen and give life back to my city.
I understand the state of your country at the moment. The pandemic isn't good at all i just pray that things come good in your country. I don't want more lives to be taken away by covid19, it will better to stay indoors at the meantime until the high surge of the dreaded covid19 is reduced.

I don't have anything new things today since people have said it all crypto currencies might bloom big but people won't have money and our currencies will lose values.

I understand the state of your country at the moment. The pandemic isn't good at all i just pray that things come good in your country. I don't want more lives to be taken away by covid19, it will better to stay indoors at the meantime until the high surge of the dreaded covid19 is reduced.
I leave once a fortnight to work at my workplace, and that day I take the opportunity to do several things. When I can I take another day to visit my mother, the rest I try to take care of myself as many people do. I hope this situation will pass soon.

Wow!! It will have a very negative impact on offline businesses if it stays for this long. If care is not taken, it might impact some types of online businesses that depends on physical material supply's too

If covid 19 and the lockdown lingers for the next 5 years, most business will move to center of commerce online. But it can never cancel Offline business

If the covid-19 pandemic should persist for the next five years, offline businesses will be badly hit. This will result in the closure and packing up of most offline businesses globally. And that's going to be very bad

If the covid-19 pandemic should persist for the next five years, offline businesses will be badly hit. This will result in the closure and packing up of most offline businesses globally. And that's going to be very bad
Offline business will be hit badly if covid-19 lockdown keep persisting , for the little time it comes here, many business has been hit and it has affected a lot of families.

I'm not wishing covid19 to stay longer with mankind. But its gradually staying with us. Its more than one year now, and covid19 is still ravaging things, restricting movement and still pausing large scale businesses and reducing the number of people engaging in buying and selling offline.

What will be the fate of offline business if covid19 stays another five years?? Will it be well adrift to online business or other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating???
The future of offline business won't have a choice than to upgrade them self to online business,if they want to continue to be selling their offline product and gain more profit at the end. So they have to join the online e-commerce I guess.

I leave once a fortnight to work at my workplace, and that day I take the opportunity to do several things. When I can I take another day to visit my mother, the rest I try to take care of myself as many people do. I hope this situation will pass soon.
Yes, it will be over very soon, put it in prayer and your God might intervene for the whole country. I hope your mother's health is okay? I just wish everyone in your country safe, and pray covid19 clear off.

If covid-19 pandemic stays for 5 years the future of offline business will be low to the minimum of 20 of 100% in terms of patronage because the online business we take over.

There are some businesses that operate both offline and online in nature. The stay of covid-19 might have a significant impact on offline businesses but offline business can not fade away cause there are some business that are strictly offline in nature.

Yes, it will be over very soon, put it in prayer and your God might intervene for the whole country. I hope your mother's health is okay? I just wish everyone in your country safe, and pray covid19 clear off.
I trust in God that this will be the case, everyone here is fine and my family is taking care of themselves as it should be. When all this passes we will have a family reunion to catch up and see each other, as it has been a long time in isolation.

Let's pray that the covid pandemic ends soon, it is already affecting offline business a lot and many business are till looking for a way to balance their business offline and online. We hope covid 19 cease completely so the future of business will be better.

Well I think it will give more room to online businesses and there will be more e commerce business and i think crypto currency will proper

The future of offline business won't have a choice than to upgrade them self to online business,if they want to continue to be selling their offline product and gain more profit at the end. So they have to join the online e-commerce I guess.
Yeah, joining the E-commerce ecosystem will simply be the best option for those offline if covid19 stays for such a long time here with us.

I trust in God that this will be the case, everyone here is fine and my family is taking care of themselves as it should be. When all this passes we will have a family reunion to catch up and see each other, as it has been a long time in isolation.
Its never easy there at all, God will.keep.you guys safe there. Covid19 have really separated homes today, especially family members cos of fear of its spread.

Well for me I don't think things can get harder because we are past the worst already, gradually while adapting I think businesses would ease into it and get better, won't be easy tho but there would no choice than to survive and I trust people would no doubt

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds