Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will be the future of offline business if covid19 stays next five years?

There will definitely be a way out because offline businesses can't be ruled out , means of preventing the virus will surely be one of the solution .

Advertisement Placeholder
There will definitely be a way out because offline businesses can't be ruled out , means of preventing the virus will surely be one of the solution .
You're right bro, offline business mode can't be ruled out. That's where it started before online business started. And some people feel settled that way than online business.

Its never easy there at all, God will.keep.you guys safe there. Covid19 have really separated homes today, especially family members cos of fear of its spread.
It is an unfortunate truth, the pandemic has separated family members both by the suffering of the pandemic, and by the death of family members for the same reason. We will all be safe from my country, and around the world.

I'm not wishing covid19 to stay longer with mankind. But its gradually staying with us. Its more than one year now, and covid19 is still ravaging things, restricting movement and still pausing large scale businesses and reducing the number of people engaging in buying and selling offline.

What will be the fate of offline business if covid19 stays another five years?? Will it be well adrift to online business or other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating???
Personally I think the world is going to find it very difficult to pull through if coronavirus keeps being a pain in the ass of the world for the next five years is going to be a very hard time for everyone all over the world.

Covid19 can't hit us harder than it was earlier on. We have passed the heaviest trial of covid19, now is time for it to varnish, gradually it is leaving us, i believe the right vaccine will come up and it will eradicate final. So offline business gonna gradually start back, and other activities world wide getting on track too.

It is an unfortunate truth, the pandemic has separated family members both by the suffering of the pandemic, and by the death of family members for the same reason. We will all be safe from my country, and around the world.
I like your boldness to say such words. Covid19 won't last long in the horizon, its something that will come and go. It won't lasy longer than expected and your family will see you agsin, and the world will be free.

To really be sincere this is a good for thought, the best solution is to make business digital as soon as possible, because if we still have covid-19 around in the next 5years, I believe everything is going digital

The impact it already have on most offline businesses I have seen is not a good one at all, not to talk of if it stays for another five years? That will be too much for the entire global economy to handle

It's bad enough that most offline businesses that were hit in this covid-19 pandemic that resulted to the shorting down of the worlds economy had to close down permanently. If this persists in the next five years, what then will be left for the entire masses?
[automerge]1621169740[/automerge]
It's bad enough that most offline businesses that were hit in this covid-19 pandemic that resulted to the shorting down of the worlds economy had to close down permanently. If this persists in the next five years, what then will be left for the entire masses?

Not even affecting offline businesses activities drastically alone. It will affect lives and property. Since it ties everyone down, it will affect the growth of the economy, and other infrastructural development.

I like your boldness to say such words. Covid19 won't last long in the horizon, its something that will come and go. It won't lasy longer than expected and your family will see you agsin, and the world will be free.
My family and all of us who are living through this pandemic situation. You have described it well, we will see the covid agonize and die, this way we will have freedom and security to return to our daily routine.

My family and all of us who are living through this pandemic situation. You have described it well, we will see the covid agonize and die, this way we will have freedom and security to return to our daily routine.
For sure, i know it is coming to an end. The doom of covid19 is over in fact, its just displaying final actions to back off. It was tough here in my country early last year, and mid-last year too. But the ending of 2020 saw it back off, now in 2021 is no more. We are just suffering from inflation disease, and bad governance and not covid19.

Concerning your question in the above post on what would be the fate of online businesses if covid 19 keeps on ravaging in the next 5 years, well I would like to think that online businesses will thrive even more and offline businesses won't
I think we can all see what has happened if though we're just in the second year of pandemic and the deadly virus now seem to have a cure then imagine five years? Many transactions would be online.

Many people in here have stated that Covid crisis will have a great impact on online businesss. But I would disagree with them. I really do not think that online business would get affected in any way. This is because online business was actually flourishing during the 2020 pandemic. More and more people actually preferred buying stuff online rather than physically going to shops.

For sure, i know it is coming to an end. The doom of covid19 is over in fact, its just displaying final actions to back off. It was tough here in my country early last year, and mid-last year too. But the ending of 2020 saw it back off, now in 2021 is no more. We are just suffering from inflation disease, and bad governance and not covid19.
Excellent that there is no COVID in your country, but as for bad governance and inflation it is very unfortunate. In my country we have that problem too, after being at the top in all aspects, because of bad government administration we are in decline.

Excellent that there is no COVID in your country, but as for bad governance and inflation it is very unfortunate. In my country we have that problem too, after being at the top in all aspects, because of bad government administration we are in decline.
I really feel for the situation of your country. Its not easy at all, to be in all this dreadful conditions and still survive. That shows we can survive any condition at all.

I really feel for the situation of your country. Its not easy at all, to be in all this dreadful conditions and still survive. That shows we can survive any condition at all.
That's right, we just need to take it seriously and follow the safety recommendations, avoid leaving the house unless it is really necessary. In this way as you describe we can survive any condition. This will pass soon!

That's right, we just need to take it seriously and follow the safety recommendations, avoid leaving the house unless it is really necessary. In this way as you describe we can survive any condition. This will pass soon!
Yes, we should take anything we do for life very serious, in order to have better life and avoid falling in the cold hands of those scammers.

Many people in here have stated that Covid crisis will have a great impact on online businesss. But I would disagree with them. I really do not think that online business would get affected in any way. This is because online business was actually flourishing during the 2020 pandemic. More and more people actually preferred buying stuff online rather than physically going to shops.
You're very correct on this point. It is very hard for the covid-19 pandemic to affect online businesses the way it would and have affected offline businesses. Most businesses shorting down are mostly offline businesses

You're very correct on this point. It is very hard for the covid-19 pandemic to affect online businesses the way it would and have affected offline businesses. Most businesses shorting down are mostly offline businesses

Online business flourished a lot during the pandemic. In fact, a new survey has pointed out the fact that online purchasing increased a lot during the pandemic and many people preferred online purchasing over physically going to the store. Covid-19 has its own risk but the pandemic made more and more people buy things online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds