Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your reason for starting to work online?

I starting working online for the seek of money if not for the seek of money tell me how can someone spend upto 12 hours in front of his computer and I think that its stressful so I beleive that the money is what that lue me to online work at the same time learning new things

Advertisement Placeholder
I starting working online for the seek of money if not for the seek of money tell me how can someone spend upto 12 hours in front of his computer and I think that its stressful so I beleive that the money is what that lue me to online work at the same time learning new things
With online business I believe I would have a lot of free time In my life, I can dedicate that time in to readings of books and preparing for my university. I just do not need anything that may involve stress at this time

I beleive that people start investment online for so many reason.

I have to say the primary factor which make anyone to start investment online is for the purpose of making money.

Some people also go there to learn but dont tell me that if you see any legit money making opportunity that you will ignore it

I think that being lazy is not only bad for your finances, but it is also bad for your overall health as well. This is because laziness leads to a lack of physical activity as well.
Probably, laziness is a major thing we need to eliminate from our lives if we really want to make progress. Being lazy has a lot of negative effects in your life.

i honestly use to think you can not make something substantial from the internet but time has proven me to be very wrong as indeed you can make a lot of money from the internet if you know what you are doing

i honestly use to think you can not make something substantial from the internet but time has proven me to be very wrong as indeed you can make a lot of money from the internet if you know what you are doing
making money on the internet is a possibility. It is all about having the right knowledge and skill and also been very much dedicated to make something worthwhile.

Probably, laziness is a major thing we need to eliminate from our lives if we really want to make progress. Being lazy has a lot of negative effects in your life.

In order to destroy laziness, we must try to understand what is causing laziness in the first place. In my case, it is my insomnia which is making me very lazy.

In order to destroy laziness, we must try to understand what is causing laziness in the first place. In my case, it is my insomnia which is making me very lazy.
I know there are people who has health conditions which causes them to be lazy but there are also people who do not have any kind of health issue but they are lazy. Such things should not be allowed at all.

I know there are people who has health conditions which causes them to be lazy but there are also people who do not have any kind of health issue but they are lazy. Such things should not be allowed at all.

Well, when you become lazy, you may develop health conditions quite easily. This is a common thing as people become lazy due to a lack of physical activity.

I started working online because I was looking for a way to earn money to take good care of my needs, I believe must of us have our needs to take good care of.

Well, when you become lazy, you may develop health conditions quite easily. This is a common thing as people become lazy due to a lack of physical activity.
Probably, laziness is actually not good for your health. When you are purpose driven you will always try as much as possible to maintain a healthy lifestyle in order to achieve your goals.

Probably, laziness is actually not good for your health. When you are purpose driven you will always try as much as possible to maintain a healthy lifestyle in order to achieve your goals.

Laziness occurs when your body loses the energy to work. This can also have an impact on your mental health as well. When you becomes lazy, you become exhausted and it has a lot to do with your brain.

My reason for working online is because I wanted and still want to attain financial freedom and be independent. I really need to have enough to tak care of myself and handle other responsibilities.

Laziness occurs when your body loses the energy to work. This can also have an impact on your mental health as well. When you becomes lazy, you become exhausted and it has a lot to do with your brain.
Laziness should not be tolerated for anyone that wants to succeed. It is what I always avoid because I always set my targets on daily basis and if I don't achieve them I will not rest.

Laziness should not be tolerated for anyone that wants to succeed. It is what I always avoid because I always set my targets on daily basis and if I don't achieve them I will not rest.

I think that a person must self-evaluate things and try to make sure that he succeeds and overcomes laziness. I think that a lazy person does realise that he is being lazy.

I think that a person must self-evaluate things and try to make sure that he succeeds and overcomes laziness. I think that a lazy person does realise that he is being lazy.
many lazy people know that they are lazy but they do not have the willingness and discipline to put their selves in order. Sometimess whenever I feel lazy I always motivate myself and try to discipline myself well.

Since I had no other options during the COVID-19 pandemic and was desperately in need of money, working online was actually the major reason I started doing it.

Since I had no other options during the COVID-19 pandemic and was desperately in need of money, working online was actually the major reason I started doing it.
I think the coronavirus pandemic was the major reason so many people started working online. A lot of people have no other option than to start looking for several opportunities and so many of them have succeeded.

The main reason why I started to make money online was because I needed some extra means of income. I am not happy that I have been able to explore it up to some extent.

The main reason why I started to make money online was because I needed some extra means of income. I am not happy that I have been able to explore it up to some extent.
You aren't happy? How?. Making money online is something very good and you can explore if you have the time. There are various ways of making money online but what is required is the right mindset and knowledge.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds