Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your reason for starting to work online?

My reason for online working was to get an additional source of income. I am currently available and on social media. If that is the case, why don't I use my WiFi to make money online..after a while , I guess that I made the right decision. I will reap the results
I like to work online because of the profitable forums, because I want to make more income to join my daily activities.

Advertisement Placeholder
I like to work online because of the profitable forums, because I want to make more income to join my daily activities.
This was also a motivating factor for me to work online, as I wanted to supplement what I was making offline and also because at the time there was no job security as well

The
working online is very profitable but you must be ready to do the work if you must succeed. You need to learn the necessary skills required for you to become successful on it on the long run.

When i realised that If i can join my online earning with my offline earning , it will be more easier and more comfortable for me to be able to take care of my needs online and offline .

When i realised that If i can join my online earning with my offline earning , it will be more easier and more comfortable for me to be able to take care of my needs online and offline .
Having diversified sources of income is always very important and necessary. This is because you do not need to depend in the online or offline space to make money because you have sources of income in both of them.

I started working online simply because I wanted to increase my ways of earnings even though it was also a contribution of the pandemic lockdown which caused Down my business.
There are many reasons that push me to start working online even though I have had some other ways of making income even though it wasn't enough. the pandemic lockdown also contributed to me working online.

Last edited:
You should also know how to balance it up because this can be very tricky and you might suffer one side over the other, that I one aspect either the offline or the online business might suffer

The reason why I start online business is primarily because of the global pandemic; covid-19 and difficulty in securing offline jobs with less hard labour.

Actually people have alot of reasons why they started working online and all are based on some certain demands which I believe is towards financial balance. the pandemic lockdown was one of the major reason I started working online.

My main reasons for working online is so that I have another source of income that would help me Carter for my financial needs.
Thankfully, I am doing just that at the present.

You should also know how to balance it up because this can be very tricky and you might suffer one side over the other, that I one aspect either the offline or the online business might suffer
Probably, it is actually not easy to work online and offline simultaneously. But if you're doing so you should learn how to balance them well so that none of them will suffer losses on the long run.

Actually people have so many reasons why the started working online. some might be as a result of the pandemic, and some may be to increase there earnings online. personally I join online for both reasons.

Since the money i am earning offline is not enough to take care of my responsibility and there's also opportunity online to add to my purse , so it better joined the two together so far they are not affecting each other.

I started working online simply because I want to be financially balance not to spend huge money on daily needs so I used the online earnings to settle my daily bills while offline for capital projects.

The reason why I start online business is primarily because of the global pandemic; covid-19 and difficulty in securing offline jobs with less hard labour.
I could say that inspire of the negative things brought by the Advent of covid 19 there where some positive as well though the negative things outweighed the positive aspect of the covid 19

I could say that inspire of the negative things brought by the Advent of covid 19 there where some positive as well though the negative things outweighed the positive aspect of the covid 19
Yeah, there are a lot of people that lost their lives and some people also lost their jobs. I think the negative effect is still affecting some countries till today but even at that, we have to move on.

A global pandemic actually has more negative importance than that of positive importance. The only importance of covid-19 to me is the Advent of digitalization.

Well, you can say that I felt the need to be financially productive and also have a say in what u do and what u want to have. The feeling of being dependent on someone else wasn't really going down well with me.

Well people will have multiple or different reasons why they started working online though many will also mentioned the pandemic outbreak as one of the major reason. so also myself is as a result of the pandemic is started working online.

There is or would always be a reason for taking a particular route or journey as you know there must have been something that has pushed one to make some decisions in life

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds