Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your reason for starting to work online?

That's completely true, you both can benefit from each other, we all have our own parts were we have good experience,if we are together we will benefit from each other.
Probably, you can learn a lot from different kinds of people on paid to post forums. I have actually learnt some things from so many people I have met for over a year I've been working on paid forums.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well we do have several reasons why we started to work online due to our demands for money and satisfaction of our needs. some is due to the pandemic which crush there offline business.

The only why I was working online is to make my ends meet, if you want to make your ends meet you have to do everything in your power to get what you want.

My reason for online working was to get an additional source of income. I am currently available and on social media. If that is the case, why don't I use my WiFi to make money online..after a while , I guess that I made the right decision. I will reap the results
I stared working online to buy things not evey time ask my parents for money

For someone like me I think the reason why I started working online was for me to earn some additional money some time I promote my service and I beleive that working online has been of favoure to me so I love doing my work online

The only why I was working online is to make my ends meet, if you want to make your ends meet you have to do everything in your power to get what you want.
this is actually very true. The major reason a lot of people work on the internet is to make money for themselves and take care of their needs. The same is the case for offline work.

this is actually very true. The major reason a lot of people work on the internet is to make money for themselves and take care of their needs. The same is the case for offline work.
That's true, and if you can give it your good time you don't actually earn a considerable amount of money to do what you like, but having a good skills set will help you in the journey.

That's true, and if you can give it your good time you don't actually earn a considerable amount of money to do what you like, but having a good skills set will help you in the journey.
it is always important or necessary to have a skill if you really want to make something reasonable for yourself online. Working online also requires a lot of consistency.

I started as a student but I gave up. It was when I became a stay at home mom for a while and I really needed some extra income that I considered working online again. If possible, I would like to make it full-time in the next 3 to 5 years.

My reason for online working was to get an additional source of income. I am currently available and on social media. If that is the case, why don't I use my WiFi to make money online..after a while , I guess that I made the right decision. I will reap the results
Well I wanted to earn some extra money online so far it's not really great but at least is something I love forums so it's my main way to earn and of course it's not a lot but I'm graful it's great that bizdustry is worldwide site

I needed something that I can start making passive income with and then get the opportunity for it to become my full-time job and that was exactly what the online space can give you.

Well we do have different and individual reasons why we started working online. prior to the pandemic, many engage because they want to increase better ways of getting money for there needs satisfaction.

I started working online because I need enough money to take good care of myself, this not a time that we will depend on one income streams we need to have multiple of income streams.
this was another thing i considered before venturing to work online, depending on one source of income was way too risky so i had to do some other things that would fetch me money online.

I know everyone has a specific reason why he engage working online and personally because I wished to increase my way of making money by earning passive for daily demands.

I've always known that working online would give me the kind of life I wanted and ultimately the freedom I needed, in addition to providing me with a second source of income. Because of this, despite the fact that I've done many things that didn't work out well, I'm in no way discouraged.

I started as a student but I gave up. It was when I became a stay at home mom for a while and I really needed some extra income that I considered working online again. If possible, I would like to make it full-time in the next 3 to 5 years.
of course it is very possible for you to make money fully-online. You just have to dedicate your time to learn profitable businesses like Blogging, Affiliate marketing, crypto trading and others.

There is nothing on this planet earth that can make me start working online if not for the seek of money,

I spend all my time doing research waste my data bandweight for what reason if not for the seek of money where will I get money to subscribe my data

Probably, as long as laziness does not pay your bill then I see no reason why people should be lazy. Before you make money you must put in a lot of work and be very serious.

I think that being lazy is not only bad for your finances, but it is also bad for your overall health as well. This is because laziness leads to a lack of physical activity as well.

Actually there are several reasons why people get to work online and one of the major reason is to satisfy our daily needs and await for the future at the best moment.

The question has been asked so many times. I have nothing else i can be doing at home during the pandemic and there's lockdown everywhere, i have to go online and i was amazed about many things online

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds