Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your reason for starting to work online?

You are right, everyone who wants to have good income then they need to have several income sources because if one source is not working then you can use other sources.
That's just the truth Sir, success requires hard work, if you want to be successful you need to have multiple streams of income, this will help you in succeeding.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's just the truth Sir, success requires hard work, if you want to be successful you need to have multiple streams of income, this will help you in succeeding.
Probably, financial freedom requires you to have multiple streams of income both online and offline. You also need to create a very good passive income stream for yourself.

Probably, financial freedom requires you to have multiple streams of income both online and offline. You also need to create a very good passive income stream for yourself.
I don't think so, if you can earn a considerable amount of money with just one source of income you don't need to have many of them before you can be successful.

I don't think so, if you can earn a considerable amount of money with just one source of income you don't need to have many of them before you can be successful.
financial freedom is not all about making a lot of money from one source of income. What if that one source of income stops paying you?. Financial freedom is all about creating various sources of income and making money from all of them.

Probably, they will only become successful once they have made up their mind to change themselves. Anything apart from that will be a total waste of time.

There are many people who do change. However, by the passage of time, it becomes really hard for a person to leave a certain kind of bad habit once a person is used to it.

I started working online because I need enough money to take good care of myself, this not a time that we will depend on one income streams we need to have multiple of income streams.
You're very correct. It's not good idea to depend on one income at the moment. The cost of living is high and there's no how one income can pay it.

financial freedom is not all about making a lot of money from one source of income. What if that one source of income stops paying you?. Financial freedom is all about creating various sources of income and making money from all of them.
If it's stops paying you I believe you must have saved enough, Let's say you are a trader and you are earning 40 percent of the prop firm you are trading a month, that's a huge amount, even if you stopped trading you'll still have enough money.

My main reason for working online was of course the money. I just realized that this could be a forever source of income for me. I can do it while looking for a job, as an extra source of income when I get a job, during leaves and when I retire.

My main reason for working online was of course the money. I just realized that this could be a forever source of income for me. I can do it while looking for a job, as an extra source of income when I get a job, during leaves and when I retire.
I believe that's the reason why a lot of people are working online including I, working online will help you to earn a considerable amount of money with whatever you are doing.

There are many people who do change. However, by the passage of time, it becomes really hard for a person to leave a certain kind of bad habit once a person is used to it.
Once people become addicted to a particular thing, it will be difficult for them to overcome it. But it is not impossible. When they become disciplined they will be able to leave bad habits that limits their success.

Actually I have so many reason why is started wormong online and it all depends on the needs for income.
prior to the covid 19, my desire was to have a financial balance.
Actually there are alot of reasons why I started working online and so also many othet people. our desire to satisfy our daily needs, pushed us to work so hard both online and offline.

Last edited:
Actually I have so many reason why is started wormong online and it all depends on the needs for income.
prior to the covid 19, my desire was to have a financial balance.
Actually there are alot of reasons why I started working online and so also many othet people. our desire to satisfy our daily needs, pushed us to work so hard both online and offline.
financial stability is the major reason a lot of people started working on the internet. I personally started pushing on making money online when I was in high school around 2015. But then I never got a very good device.

I started making money online because I need money to do a lot of things. And I don't have time to do offline job because of study. Even most of the offline jobs are too stressful for my liking. That's I stay with online job and it has been of help.

I started making money online because I need money to do a lot of things. And I don't have time to do offline job because of study. Even most of the offline jobs are too stressful for my liking. That's I stay with online job and it has been of help.
As a student you can actually focus on online money making and make a lot of money from it. Trying to make money offline while studying can be very stressful and may not give you the needed chance.

I started working online because I did not have any jobs and income stream during the pandemic and I wanted to earn some money by utilising my time. I also started working online because I did not have to go to college during the lockdown.

I started working online to utilize my spare time and make an additional income. However, when I started making more money online, I started giving ,more time to online jobs. That's how I ended up becoming an online worker.

I started working online to utilize my spare time and make an additional income. However, when I started making more money online, I started giving ,more time to online jobs. That's how I ended up becoming an online worker.
So many people are attracted to start to work online when they started making money and they will think of making it a full-time job because it's an avenue to generate income passively.

That's interesting! I also work online but not on a full-time basis I am still trying to look for platforms where I could earn reasonable amount of money before I can take it as a full-time job.

That's interesting! I also work online but not on a full-time basis I am still trying to look for platforms where I could earn reasonable amount of money before I can take it as a full-time job.
Fiverr, Upwork, YouTube can give you the opportunity to make a reasonable amount of money for yourself if you are able to do the work. YouTube in particular is much better.

People have different reasons why they started working online and it all depends on the situation they are facing.

Some engage into online due to lack of employment opportunities and also the high cost of living which makes life difficult for them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds