Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your reason for starting to work online?

Though i started working onoine before the pandemic to get money in supporting my business offline but i was not serious with it until the pandemic started and i have nowhere to go .
I started online work just to support my family during pandemic situation and also not having a good opportunity of job. When i got job that wasn't suitable for me that's why i left that and started working online.

Advertisement Placeholder
I started online work just to support my family during pandemic situation and also not having a good opportunity of job. When i got job that wasn't suitable for me that's why i left that and started working online.
the truth is not working online is very profitable if you can bring a whole lot of time and focus fully on it. I am happy that you are actually found something that works for you on the internet to make money.

Definitely, be very determined and working very hard is always important and necessary if you want to be successful. Being lazy will end up destroying your future.
If you are working hard online you'll definitely get the best results you want, being lazy might not be the best way out,if you ate lazy there's no way you can take care of your needs.

If you are working hard online you'll definitely get the best results you want, being lazy might not be the best way out,if you ate lazy there's no way you can take care of your needs.
Yeah, hard work and consistency is always very important and necessary if you want to achieve something reasonable. There is no way you can be able to achieve maximum results if you are not very much determined.

I wanted the freedom to work from anywhere. Then i realized, I am still chained to a laptop.....

Yeah, hard work and consistency is always very important and necessary if you want to achieve something reasonable. There is no way you can be able to achieve maximum results if you are not very much determined.
If you are consistent with what you do,I believe you have reached a level were you can take good care of yourself, consistentcy is very important in everything we do.

Well I usually engage my self to working online because I need enough money to take good care of myself, this not a time that we will depend on one income streams we need to have multiple of income streams.

Well I usually engage my self to working online because I need enough money to take good care of myself, this not a time that we will depend on one income streams we need to have multiple of income streams.
I am aware that one of the primary reasons why we would work online is for money. Most of us are not here for child's Play but we are here to make money and that is exactly the notion of 90% of the people that are working online.

If you are looking for a way to earn money online you are in the right place,you can earn money online with no good skills if you are posting on platforms like bizdustry.

If you are looking for a way to earn money online you are in the right place,you can earn money online with no good skills if you are posting on platforms like bizdustry.
one of the major importance of working on forums like this is that you will connect with people who are making money online. They can show you other ways of making money on the internet.

one of the major importance of working on forums like this is that you will connect with people who are making money online. They can show you other ways of making money on the internet.
That's true, we all help each other to earn money online, if you are working on different forums online you'll have the chance to meet a lot of people from different part of the world.

That's true, we all help each other to earn money online, if you are working on different forums online you'll have the chance to meet a lot of people from different part of the world.
Probably, there a lot of wonderful people you can meet on different forums because they have experience of making money online. That is one of the major advantage.

Probably, there a lot of wonderful people you can meet on different forums because they have experience of making money online. That is one of the major advantage.
The credo of so many people that are working on me forums is that they are primarily there to make money . I wouldn't agree less with them but I would like to stress that the primary purpose is to gain knowledge.

Passion is what we are here for and because it is what we love to do. if you want to look at the renumeration , no one would stay because the money is not even enough to buy peanuts.
One of the biggest reason was responsiblities on my head. Other then that my I can't stay free without doing something in life. I love to do something unique and beneficial for myself to make my mind sharp to get more knowledge about earning or investing.

The credo of so many people that are working on me forums is that they are primarily there to make money . I wouldn't agree less with them but I would like to stress that the primary purpose is to gain knowledge.
I think the majority of people making money on the internet are there simply for the money. Assuming there was no need to make money on the internet a lot of people wouldn't have been online.

My reason for working online is independence. I don't want to depend on my parents for everything, i want to be able to take care of some of my needs by myself.
The main reason I am working online is to increase my earning online, instead of staying doing nothing that's why I started working online in order to start making money to help myself.

The reason why I start working online is because of situation of lack of government employment to graduates and seeing other people prosper by working online .That fact propels me to stopping wasting time charting and sticking to working online that benefits me financially

That's completely true, you both can benefit from each other, we all have our own parts were we have good experience,if we are together we will benefit from each other.

The main reason I am working online is to increase my earning online, instead of staying doing nothing that's why I started working online in order to start making money to help myself.
That's a good reason to work online. Many people are staying idle waiting for offline jobs. I don't know why they don't want to seize one of the many jobs opportunities available online.

That's a good reason to work online. Many people are staying idle waiting for offline jobs. I don't know why they don't want to seize one of the many jobs opportunities available online.
That's true, many people have different reasons why they are working online instead of staying idle doing nothing, one need to boost your earning by working online because there is different ways of making money online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds