Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your reason for starting to work online?

many lazy people know that they are lazy but they do not have the willingness and discipline to put their selves in order. Sometimess whenever I feel lazy I always motivate myself and try to discipline myself well.

In case, if a person does realise that he is lazy, then I think that such kind of person should start working on his shortcomings and try as much as possible to overcome the habit of laziness.

Advertisement Placeholder
In case, if a person does realise that he is lazy, then I think that such kind of person should start working on his shortcomings and try as much as possible to overcome the habit of laziness.
Yes, but the issue is that some people who are lazy are not willing to correct their mistakes. They always do not have that willingness and drive to become successful in anything they do.

I found out that I needed to think outside the box to come up with a solution to my needs

Things were too much for my parents to handle, so I don't bother about asking for more support.

I have so many reasons why I started working online and I can say, the pandemic offers people with alot of income opportunities online and everyone has made alot from it depending on your hard work.

I had multiple financial challenges and I was in need of capital to start up my offline business. I was then introduced by a friend that I could get money in forums and then here I am.

I have alot of demands which needed to be settled out on daily basis and my offline business can not provide me with all I needed for that. the only ways is to expand into online earnings.

My decision to work online is as a result of my belief in the fact that God has given us brains to use and come up with better ways of making life good for ourselves.

So I don't delay in helping myself.

I found out that I needed to think outside the box to come up with a solution to my needs

Things were too much for my parents to handle, so I don't bother about asking for more support.
Working online is probably one of the best ways you can emancipate yourself from financial instability. It is up to you to work very hard to make it something worthwhile.

Working online is probably one of the best ways you can emancipate yourself from financial instability. It is up to you to work very hard to make it something worthwhile.
Working online is really helping me not to be always demanding from my parents and senior siblings. I am actually meeting my expenditures demands with the money earned online.

Working online comes with some sort of conveniences. Just the ability to stay in front of your laptop or mobile phone to make some extra bucks is a great happiness.

Working online is really helping me not to be always demanding from my parents and senior siblings. I am actually meeting my expenditures demands with the money earned online.
Yeah, looking for financial independence is responsibility of everyone. Working online gives you that opportunity even without leaving the comfort of your home. At the same time it does not come without work because you must be consistent.

To maintain financial balance. it's one of the major reason why I started working online even prior to the pandemic. there is need to settle out daily needs and those that are based on season and time.

We all have our personal reasons that made us to work online, but for me I decided to work online because I needed money, and I want to be financially independent.

I started working online because I need enough money to take good care of myself, this not a time that we will depend on one income streams we need to have multiple of income streams.
You are right, everyone who wants to have good income then they need to have several income sources because if one source is not working then you can use other sources.

Asides having an additional means of income, I've always known that working online would guarantee me the type of life and ultimately freedom I wanted. That's why even if I've done a lot of things that haven't turned out positively, I'm not discouraged in anyway.
Freedom is absolutely one of the reasons why I have always wanted to work online. I do not like the fact that I will have to go to work at a particular time and leave at a time in which they decide to.

I have so many reasons why I started working online. prior to the pandemic, I have been working online to stabilise my income, and be able to settle out my daily bills.

Well the main reason why I started working online is to make money online first before later I came to understand that you can also learn something most especially if it is a post to pay forums.

I started working online because I need enough money to take good care of myself, this not a time that we will depend on one income streams we need to have multiple of income streams.
Wanting to have multiple streams of income is also the one of the reasons why I had to start making money online. I realise that at any moment my main source of income can be taken away from me.

Yes, but the issue is that some people who are lazy are not willing to correct their mistakes. They always do not have that willingness and drive to become successful in anything they do.

Yes, this is one of the biggest aspect. We cannot correct and change someone if they do not want to change themselves. The only person who could change you is you yourself.

Yes, this is one of the biggest aspect. We cannot correct and change someone if they do not want to change themselves. The only person who could change you is you yourself.
Probably, they will only become successful once they have made up their mind to change themselves. Anything apart from that will be a total waste of time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds