Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your reason for starting to work online?

I started making money online because I need money to do a lot of things. And I don't have time to do offline job because of study. Even most of the offline jobs are too stressful for my liking. That's I stay with online job and it has been of help.
That is great for you. Working online works so well while studying. I started working online too while in campus. Now I have graduated but still find working online to be very effective. When I get a job offline, I will still do online work part time.

Advertisement Placeholder
That is great for you. Working online works so well while studying. I started working online too while in campus. Now I have graduated but still find working online to be very effective. When I get a job offline, I will still do online work part time.
It is extremely onerous for someone who has tasted how to make money online to leave it even if he as a well-paid job offline. He will still come online sometimes to make money.

the concept of making passive income from the online space is one of the major reasons I am striving so hard to make money online. So many 9 to 5 jobs will not give you that opportunity but they online space does.

the concept of making passive income from the online space is one of the major reasons I am striving so hard to make money online. So many 9 to 5 jobs will not give you that opportunity but they online space does.
Each and every individuals working online should always strive to establish a passive income idea because that is exactly where everyone should be targeting whenever we work online.

Each and every individuals working online should always strive to establish a passive income idea because that is exactly where everyone should be targeting whenever we work online.
Probably, people who establish passive income ideas online are those making the most amount of money. They can make several amount of money even when they are sleeping.

Probably, people who establish passive income ideas online are those making the most amount of money. They can make several amount of money even when they are sleeping.
There are lot of ways to create a passive income sources but most of the passive income ideas need a lot of patience because you cannot make money quickly from them.

There are lot of ways to create a passive income sources but most of the passive income ideas need a lot of patience because you cannot make money quickly from them.
Probably, patience is one of the most important aspect of any passive income source. If you are not patient enough, you may actually not be able to be successful on it.

My decision to start earning online depends greatly on my desire to earned online and also explore. I started working online to increase the level of my income and also to settle some daily Bill's with the online income.

My decision to start earning online depends greatly on my desire to earned online and also explore. I started working online to increase the level of my income and also to settle some daily Bill's with the online income.
it is also the motivation for so many people. A lot of people were actually tired of their offline job and they have to look for alternative ways of making money online. The pandemic was actually a motivating factor for others.

Asides having an additional means of income, I've always known that working online would guarantee me the type of life and ultimately freedom I wanted. That's why even if I've done a lot of things that haven't turned out positively, I'm not discouraged in anyway.
That's very true. Working online have many advantages, even beyond making money. It afford people opportunity to learn new things while earning money at the same time. Also, the freedom that come with it cannot be explained.

That's very true. Working online have many advantages, even beyond making money. It afford people opportunity to learn new things while earning money at the same time. Also, the freedom that come with it cannot be explained.
one of the major reasons I prefer working online is because of the freedom that comes with it. You are in charge of your time and you are your own boss. You always work at your own pace.

I started working online because I need enough money to take good care of myself, this not a time that we will depend on one income streams we need to have multiple of income streams.
I think most of the reason we all started making money online, is as the result of lack of money that will help us tackle some of our financial needs, that's what made me to start making money online.

one of the major reasons I prefer working online is because of the freedom that comes with it. You are in charge of your time and you are your own boss. You always work at your own pace.
Working online has some significant level of freedom attached to it, but it can sometimes infuse laziness in the person if he/ she is not careful. And it would eventually become counterproductive .

My reason for online working was to get an additional source of income. I am currently available and on social media. If that is the case, why don't I use my WiFi to make money online..after a while , I guess that I made the right decision. I will reap the results
My reasons for working online is to make more money because I could not get an offline job and I can proudly say that I am making more money than people who have an offline job

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds