Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your reason for starting to work online?

Yes, working online give people a lot of freedom. You can work at your own pace and also start and close work any time you like.
There are times that I decide no to do anything online for no reason.
Probably, working on the internet gives you the opportunity to work at your own pace. that is the major reason why you are your own boss and you work at anytime you want to.
Well, I can understand that but spending 15 hours per day is unimaginable. I am not saying that it is not possible as there are folks out there who have to work hard in order to make money for their families. But still spending 15 hours is a really long time.
Of course, I was very surprised when I heard that but it was actually true because the person is into many online businesses. When you get used to working online you will not even feel the pains.

Advertisement Placeholder
Probably, working on the internet gives you the opportunity to work at your own pace. that is the major reason why you are your own boss and you work at anytime you want to.
Of course, I was very surprised when I heard that but it was actually true because the person is into many online businesses. When you get used to working online you will not even feel the pains.

I am also becoming a workaholic person because now since the economy is so bad, I have to work for really long hours. i am afraid that I might not be able to do anything at all other than working for whole day.

Yes for sure, I believe in hardwork. I believe hardwork do pays no matter how long it might be, once one is hardworking there is no way he cannot succeed in his business.
If you are hardworking, there's nothing you cannot achieve but if you are a lazy type you'll only be wasting your time without getting any good results, you need to be serious.

I am also becoming a workaholic person because now since the economy is so bad, I have to work for really long hours. i am afraid that I might not be able to do anything at all other than working for whole day.
Definitely, tough times brings out the toughness in you. It is always very important for us to work very hard in order to meet our daily needs because the inflation is getting worst everyday.

If you are hardworking, there's nothing you cannot achieve but if you are a lazy type you'll only be wasting your time without getting any good results, you need to be serious.
Hard work is really important in everything we do, if you want to make it online or offline you need to be hardworking that's the only way you can gain the best results.

I started to work on the online because I have some pressing financial needs and I am as well planning to start up a business online in order to be financially free
For me I have different reasons why started working online, the reason is that I want to increase my earning because what I am getting offline business is never enough for me, that's why I continue working online.

The reason I started working online was because I need money and my study did not allow me to work offline. That's why I decided to work online and it's has helped me a lot.

The reason I started working online was because I need money and my study did not allow me to work offline. That's why I decided to work online and it's has helped me a lot.
If you're a student, working on the internet will be much more convenient for you I will be able to bring out time to make some good amount of money for yourself. it is also possible to work offline but it depends on the kind of business you are running.

Definitely, tough times brings out the toughness in you. It is always very important for us to work very hard in order to meet our daily needs because the inflation is getting worst everyday.
You are right, making our daily needs that's what that really matters, and if want to get that you are expected to take everything single thing you do serious, that's the best way out.

I was just very much interested to make use of every single time in my life and dedicate it to money making opportunities. I don't really have enough time to waste in my life without using it for something tangible.

I was just very much interested to make use of every single time in my life and dedicate it to money making opportunities. I don't really have enough time to waste in my life without using it for something tangible.
That's true, if you have the good time you are expected this make good use of it to earn money, this not a time to depend on one income streams, you need to have multiple streams of income.

That's true, if you have the good time you are expected this make good use of it to earn money, this not a time to depend on one income streams, you need to have multiple streams of income.
Exactly. That is what I am very much interested to do. The economy is bad and there is high rate of inflation which obviously indicate that we also needs to adopt and have a well-paying job.

Exactly. That is what I am very much interested to do. The economy is bad and there is high rate of inflation which obviously indicate that we also needs to adopt and have a well-paying job.
That's very true, if you don't have a good income streams coming in you'll definitely suffer, you don't need to depend on one thing, look out for many earning money opportunities.

You are right, making our daily needs that's what that really matters, and if want to get that you are expected to take everything single thing you do serious, that's the best way out.
Yeah, the major reason we work is to meet our daily needs. It is also important for us to work in order to save for tomorrow and also invest so that we will grow financially.

Yeah, the major reason we work is to meet our daily needs. It is also important for us to work in order to save for tomorrow and also invest so that we will grow financially.
That's just it, if you want to to be free from financial hardship you need to get off your ass and see the opportunity and take it by force, there's no need to seat like lazy ass.

That's just it, if you want to to be free from financial hardship you need to get off your ass and see the opportunity and take it by force, there's no need to seat like lazy ass.
Probably, as long as laziness does not pay your bill then I see no reason why people should be lazy. Before you make money you must put in a lot of work and be very serious.

That's very true, if you don't have a good income streams coming in you'll definitely suffer, you don't need to depend on one thing, look out for many earning money opportunities.
That is just the reason I am learning about forex . I just hope that in the future i will focus and I'll be able to earn money with my forex trading. Is not really easy so far

The good thing about paid to post sites is the fact that you do not need extraordinary skills in order to make money from paid to post sites. All you have to do is possess some basic knowledge.
I decided to earn online because I was getting stress and health issues by doing offline jobs under someone that was more frustrating for me and exhausted so I decided to quit that and start to earn online because this is much more Good just to stay with your family and friends enjoy your company as well and do your work with your skills and earn good amount of money.

Probably, as long as laziness does not pay your bill then I see no reason why people should be lazy. Before you make money you must put in a lot of work and be very serious.
You are right, there's nothing lazyness will do about your current situation but to destroy you, if you are not too careful that's how it will gradual expand into something else.

You are right, there's nothing lazyness will do about your current situation but to destroy you, if you are not too careful that's how it will gradual expand into something else.
Definitely, be very determined and working very hard is always important and necessary if you want to be successful. Being lazy will end up destroying your future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds