Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your reason for starting to work online?

For sure that's the main point and one of the reason we didn't quit though the pay is not that much is that, apart from earning money here we do learn things here.
Passion is what we are here for and because it is what we love to do. if you want to look at the renumeration , no one would stay because the money is not even enough to buy peanuts.

Advertisement Placeholder
Passion is what we are here for and because it is what we love to do. if you want to look at the renumeration , no one would stay because the money is not even enough to buy peanuts.
So many people started working online because they are looking for alternative way to make money for themselves, most especially when the offline business is not performing well

The major reason why I started working online, was to increase my ways of making online through the online platforms and I used such incomes for the settlement of my daily bills.

I am very sure that most of us here the main reason that made us to start working on forum or any other online business is to earn money so as to tackle our financial problem.
You are right, we all have our needs, if we work hard I believe we can be able to earn enough in other to take good care of our needs, that's very much possible it's up to you.

I worked online in order to gain multiple sources of income and to be able to work at my convenience. Online business has made me a little more financially buoyant and I think that this is beneficial especially given that offline jobs are at a premium right now.
working very hard on the internet to create multiple sources of income for yourself is a welcome development. It will make you to be financially free and not depend on one website.

I do work online as a part time to get a few coin to support some of my activities I engaged in. Online work takes dedication and effort . It is frankly not done by the shallow minded.

Getting a part time as assessment to your daily routine work engross your movement all day make you more responsible. Knowing that you a task each hour to perform and preparing your mind towards it.
Few days ago I quite my job just to start earn money online because that job wasn't according to me that was making me stressed and depressed day by day so I got rid of that job and start to earn money online on bizdustry which is suitable to become good by health and by wealth by staying at home this is good option to stay at home take care of yourself and give sometime to yourself eat good food at home and earn money by online.

It is true that we may have differences but our common goal online is all the same ,.just as we are working here now, we are all have the target of making $1.20 in a day by making 60 post.
I never knew that 60 posts can get me $1.20 dollars a day. Can you share more tips and tricks on how to manipulate contents to earn more cash on this platform?

You are right, we all have our needs, if we work hard I believe we can be able to earn enough in other to take good care of our needs, that's very much possible it's up to you.
Yes for sure, I believe in hardwork. I believe hardwork do pays no matter how long it might be, once one is hardworking there is no way he cannot succeed in his business.

It is true that we may have differences but our common goal online is all the same ,.just as we are working here now, we are all have the target of making $1.20 in a day by making 60 post.

Yes, we can make $1.2 in here easily per day and I try my best to make that much amount by being active in here. Bizdustry is a really fun platform to make money.

working very hard on the internet to create multiple sources of income for yourself is a welcome development. It will make you to be financially free and not depend on one website.
This is a correct assertion. Making money online allows you to obtain multiple income streams which go a long way to consolidate the financial buoyancy of an individual. This must be achieved through hard work, let me point that out.

This is a correct assertion. Making money online allows you to obtain multiple income streams which go a long way to consolidate the financial buoyancy of an individual. This must be achieved through hard work, let me point that out.
Yeah, hard work is always needed if you want to make reasonable amount of money on the internet. There are people who work up to 15 hours every single day on the internet and they make tons of money.

Yeah, hard work is always needed if you want to make reasonable amount of money on the internet. There are people who work up to 15 hours every single day on the internet and they make tons of money.
I have not seen anyone making good amount of income online without having to put much effort to achieve great results.
It is really difficult to make money online without being hard-working.

I have not seen anyone making good amount of income online without having to put much effort to achieve great results.
It is really difficult to make money online without being hard-working.
This is actually true. Hard work and focus is needed if you really want to achieve something working on the internet.
This is something newbies need to be told so that they will not think that is easy work online.

This is actually true. Hard work and focus is needed if you really want to achieve something working on the internet.
This is something newbies need to be told so that they will not think that is easy work online.
You cannot make money online if you do not have the needed skill and you are not patient enough to go to the very hard task that is available on online earnings.

Oh! 15 hours a day would be a really big amount of time. You get 24 hours in a day and they probably spend more than half of that and work for those long hours!?

This point really hits home, without a shadow of a doubt. It is imperative that one puts in a high level of effort and dedication to obtain an online income which is respectable in terms of finances.

Oh! 15 hours a day would be a really big amount of time. You get 24 hours in a day and they probably spend more than half of that and work for those long hours!?
That is actually the amount of time a lot of people spend to make reasonable amount of money online. Working online requires time and that is what I have learnt and I will probably make out time for it.

the freedom working on the internet gives is also one of the major reasons I prefer working online. The fact that you still at the comfort of your bed to make money is a big turn-on.
Yes, working online give people a lot of freedom. You can work at your own pace and also start and close work any time you like.
There are times that I decide no to do anything online for no reason.

Yes, working online give people a lot of freedom. You can work at your own pace and also start and close work any time you like.
There are times that I decide no to do anything online for no reason.
Probably, working on the internet gives you the opportunity to work at your own pace. that is the major reason why you are your own boss and you work at anytime you want to.

That is actually the amount of time a lot of people spend to make reasonable amount of money online. Working online requires time and that is what I have learnt and I will probably make out time for it.

Well, I can understand that but spending 15 hours per day is unimaginable. I am not saying that it is not possible as there are folks out there who have to work hard in order to make money for their families. But still spending 15 hours is a really long time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds