Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your reason for starting to work online?

Though i started working onoine before the pandemic to get money in supporting my business offline but i was not serious with it until the pandemic started and i have nowhere to go .

Advertisement Placeholder
To tell you the truth, there are various online platforms out there that claims that they are legitimate with their doings. But I found this platform called Sproutgigs formerly known as Picoworkers as one of the legitimate platform that you can partake with zero Investment.
Yes for sure, I have seen allot of sites who tends to pay there workers at a good rate but later along the way, Everything seems some how, that's why it's good to do research before joining any site.
I started working online because I need enough money to take good care of myself, this not a time that we will depend on one income streams we need to have multiple of income streams.
It seems Most of our reason of starting making money online was to tackle some of our needs by ourselves, you see with this you can be able to solve some of your problems yourself

Last edited:
Though i started working onoine before the pandemic to get money in supporting my business offline but i was not serious with it until the pandemic started and i have nowhere to go .
So many people started working online to support their offline businesses . It is however important to know that working online takes a lot of hard work and perseverance.

It is true that working online will make you be your own boss and there will be no one pushing you around and you can definitely work at your own pace. These are the beauty of working online.

This is one of the main reasons why I always prefer to make money online and I have been making money online for a long time right now. Being your own boss is a wonderful feeling.

Yes for sure, I have seen allot of sites who tends to pay there workers at a good rate but later along the way, Everything seems some how, that's why it's good to do research before joining any site.

It seems Most of our reason of starting making money online was to tackle some of our needs by ourselves, you see with this you can be able to solve some of your problems your

It seems Most of our reason of starting making money online was to tackle some of our needs by ourselves, you see with this you can be able to solve some of your problems yourself
You are absolutely right. Most of us started working on online for one more course. But the most common reason is to get an assistant financial support.

You are absolutely right. Most of us started working on online for one more course. But the most common reason is to get an assistant financial support.
Working online is a kind of assistant and it is really good to work on the internet to get assistance financially.
So many of use the money we make online to support our offline businesses.

My reason for working online is independence. I don't want to depend on my parents for everything, i want to be able to take care of some of my needs by myself.

Yes that is just the fact, even though most of us seems to have our personal reasons, my reason might differ from yours, but I think what made it the same is to earn money and tackle our needs

I think the pandemic actually made a lot of us to become very serious when it comes to making money online. I also became very serious working online during the pandemic and after.

My reason for online working was to get an additional source of income. I am currently available and on social media. If that is the case, why don't I use my WiFi to make money online..after a while , I guess that I made the right decision. I will reap the results
I worked online in order to gain multiple sources of income and to be able to work at my convenience. Online business has made me a little more financially buoyant and I think that this is beneficial especially given that offline jobs are at a premium right now.

Adding a part-time job to your daily schedule will make you more responsible because it will occupy your movements all day.
Knowing that you have a work to complete every hour and setting your mind to it.

Adding a part-time job to your daily schedule will make you more responsible because it will occupy your movements all day.
Knowing that you have a work to complete every hour and setting your mind to it.
Once you have concluded to work every hour and you the plans, it will sink to your subconscious mind and you will be able to achieve whatever you want to do because you set your mind to it.

Actually the main reason why I started working online to be earning money was because I was really in need of money during the covid-19 pandemic but I have no any other options than working online.

Very true, I think that irrespective of our differences in working online...we have a common goal (ie. Getting something to support and meet our basic necessities).
Yes that is just the fact, even though most of us seems to have our personal reasons, my reason might differ from yours, but I think what made it the same is to earn money and tackle our needs

Very true, I think that irrespective of our differences in working online...we have a common goal (ie. Getting something to support and meet our basic necessities).
It is true that we may have differences but our common goal online is all the same ,.just as we are working here now, we are all have the target of making $1.20 in a day by making 60 post.

Money is the only reason that made me to work online, I believe most of us that's the same reason that makes us to work online, we all need money to take good care of our needs.
I am very sure that most of us here the main reason that made us to start working on forum or any other online business is to earn money so as to tackle our financial problem.

I am very sure that most of us here the main reason that made us to start working on forum or any other online business is to earn money so as to tackle our financial problem.
Yes you're right by saying this, most of us here have the same passion and goal here which is to learn about things going in the globe, at the same time earning money

Yes you're right by saying this, most of us here have the same passion and goal here which is to learn about things going in the globe, at the same time earning money
Most of the people that are working here at driven by Passion and that is exactly the truth because if you want to consider the amount of money you make on this platform, it is not really encouraging but we still continue to work here because we love to work here.

Most of the people that are working here at driven by Passion and that is exactly the truth because if you want to consider the amount of money you make on this platform, it is not really encouraging but we still continue to work here because we love to work here.
Yes for sure that the fact about it, considering the fact that we don't earn allot of money from it but we still stick to it, because we learn and earn at the same time from it.

For sure that's the main point and one of the reason we didn't quit though the pay is not that much is that, apart from earning money here we do learn things here.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds