Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your reason for starting to work online?

That's true, for you to earn money on paid to post sites you need to work daily, that's why I always like to say this, if you want to earn a considerable amount of money online you need to have a good skill that will earn you money.

The good thing about paid to post sites is the fact that you do not need extraordinary skills in order to make money from paid to post sites. All you have to do is possess some basic knowledge.

Advertisement Placeholder
The good thing about paid to post sites is the fact that you do not need extraordinary skills in order to make money from paid to post sites. All you have to do is possess some basic knowledge.
That's completely true, if you have a knowledge on things discussed here you'll definitely earn a good amount of money but all that matters is to do the needful.

I have a lot of responsibility that I need to cater for and that's the main reason why i decided to start working online, though there are times when i felt discouraged but i motivate myself to move on.

Well one of the reasons why I started working online was to expand my way of making money so I considered it as a passive way of generating income because I have my offline business that I earned from on daily basis.

Don't want a Boss. Spend more time with my family and friends. Less stress and i will be happier and healthier. It is possible to make a business out of a passion or hobby. Lie-in in the morning. i will be able to take a break when i like.

Don't want a Boss. Spend more time with my family and friends. Less stress and i will be happier and healthier. It is possible to make a business out of a passion or hobby. Lie-in in the morning. i will be able to take a break when i like.
Online jobs gives you freedom and you don't really need to take orders from anyone and you can work at your own pace.
It is true that it also give you enough time to spend with friends and families.

I started making money online because I'm a student and there's limit to the job I can combine with my education. That's why I take working online very serious because it's helping me financially.

I started working online because I need enough money to take good care of myself, this not a time that we will depend on one income streams we need to have multiple of income streams.
That is true, everyone working online their may reason why they are working online is to make enough money, because I know that everyone that is here online is to make money so to take very good of their self.

That is true, everyone working online their may reason why they are working online is to make enough money, because I know that everyone that is here online is to make money so to take very good of their self.
That's right, you see this word making the ends meet is very important, that's the main reason why all of us decide to work online, we work to make our ends meet.

I started to work on the online because I have some pressing financial needs and I am as well planning to start up a business online in order to be financially free

Asides having an additional means of income, I've always known that working online would guarantee me the type of life and ultimately freedom I wanted. That's why even if I've done a lot of things that haven't turned out positively, I'm not discouraged in anyway.
the freedom working on the internet gives is also one of the major reasons I prefer working online. The fact that you still at the comfort of your bed to make money is a big turn-on.

the freedom working on the internet gives is also one of the major reasons I prefer working online. The fact that you still at the comfort of your bed to make money is a big turn-on.
I have come to realise that almost everyone want freedom and this is what online earning platform as given everybody because you can't work at your own pace.

My reason for online working was to get an additional source of income. I am currently available and on social media. If that is the case, why don't I use my WiFi to make money online..after a while , I guess that I made the right decision. I will reap the results
I found out about legit online jobs not long ago. I realized that money can also be generated as I browse online during COVID-19 PANDEMIC period. I simply work online just to get additional income.

I opened a trading account because I'm a stay at home mom. My kids are still little (4, 3, 1) and I didn't want to put them in daycare. Even if I did, paying for 3 would probably take all the money I'd make working anyways. Now I know that I never want to work for anyone again, because most companies don't care about us and there's nothing better than flexibility.

My biggest motivation is that there was a lot of potential in it that you can be able to make some couple of money even on the side and it is something that you can do from anywhere.

I have been working offline for a very long time and I realises that the amount i am earning offline is not enough to take care of my needs and thats the main reason reason I decided to join online earning site.

One of the main reason that made me to start earning Money online was that, I want to have freedom of myself, such that I can be able to tackle my needs.

One of the main reason that made me to start earning Money online was that, I want to have freedom of myself, such that I can be able to tackle my needs.
It is true that working online will make you be your own boss and there will be no one pushing you around and you can definitely work at your own pace. These are the beauty of working online.

To tell you the truth, there are various online platforms out there that claims that they are legitimate with their doings. But I found this platform called Sproutgigs formerly known as Picoworkers as one of the legitimate platform that you can partake with zero Investment.

There were times I had been too broke to get even the simple things I should've easily purchased. And after coming across a friend who told me about earning online. I didn't give it a second thought, since it was legit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds