Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your reason for starting to work online?

Well for me the main reason I started working online was because I lost my offline job to the pandemic and i was introduced to online forum works where I can make at least $5 back then and I took it

Advertisement Placeholder
Well for me the main reason I started working online was because I lost my offline job to the pandemic and i was introduced to online forum works where I can make at least $5 back then and I took it
so sad for your experience. There are also so many people who lost their offline jobs during the Coronavirus pandemic. starting something online is actually the best option for you.

Probably, freedom is one of the major things that makes online job better than offline jobs. You will have all the time in the world to do anything you want to do and you're your own boss.
That is a crux of working online because it will give you an ampute opportunity to work at your own speed and never depend on someone to execute activities. It is very necessary to have online earnings in your portfolio.

That is a crux of working online because it will give you an ampute opportunity to work at your own speed and never depend on someone to execute activities. It is very necessary to have online earnings in your portfolio.
Probably, whenever you are working on the internet it is left for you to determine the kind of time you'll be using. That is why working online makes you to become your own boss.

Well I might have a personal reasons to start working online but let considered the general perspectives. due to the effects of the pandemic, alot of offline business was affected.

Probably, whenever you are working on the internet it is left for you to determine the kind of time you'll be using. That is why working online makes you to become your own boss.
One of the most important reasons why I work from home is because of the adaptable timetable and I can decide to take a break anytime I like and I can also decide to visit friends when whenever I like.

One of the most important reasons why I work from home is because of the adaptable timetable and I can decide to take a break anytime I like and I can also decide to visit friends when whenever I like.
Yeah, that is one of the major advantages of working on the internet from your home. You can decide to fix your working hours any time you like and work like a boss.

The first motive I commenced operating on line changed into due to the fact I misplaced my offline activity to the pandemic and i used to be added to on line discussion board works wherein I could make at least $2 lower back then and I took it
many people who lost their jobs during the Coronavirus pandemic actually ventured into online businesses. so many of them were able to succeed because they discovered things that works online.

Certainly, when you make money online, you can work at your own pace. You can even choose to work solely at night. This is something that offline work will not provide.

I decided to work online because I was looking for a way to earn money to take good care of my needs, earning money online has really helped me with a lot of things.

Just want to have more than one source of income. It's easier to work online and offline at the same time. That is the main reason I am interested to make money on the internet.

Certainly, when you make money online, you can work at your own pace. You can even choose to work solely at night. This is something that offline work will not provide.
that is probably one of the major advantages of working online. You are your own boss because you choose when to work and when not work. Working online also requires discipline because it may make you lazy.

that is probably one of the major advantages of working online. You are your own boss because you choose when to work and when not work. Working online also requires discipline because it may make you lazy.
that is what most of this so called online guru's fail tot ell there audience that the online space is not for lazy people, it is for very courageous and dedicated people as the work load is voluminous.

that is what most of this so called online guru's fail tot ell there audience that the online space is not for lazy people, it is for very courageous and dedicated people as the work load is voluminous.
I've actually come across many online gurus that always warn people that it is important or necessary to not be lazy online. If you're lazy online you cannot actually succeed.

Last edited:
I've actually come across many online gurus that always warn people that it is important or necessary to not be lazy online. If you're losing online you cannot actually succeed.
they normally say so, but why not tell your intended buyers what lies ahead of them as to how much they would spend for it to work and also the amount of time needed for it to work.

Actually alot of reasons are involved such as my desire to increase my money making streams and also due to the pandemic period which affects alot of offline business given people no other option than online.

When you started working online for a living, what was your main reason for deciding to do it? Was work just not doing it for you? Maybe you wanted to be your own boss and not take direction from someone else? For me it was mainly because I have social anxiety and working online it allowed me to be free of anything to do with social interactions face to face. Plus, I liked the idea of being my own boss, working my own hours and all that fun stuff.

What was your reasoning?
The reason is to become my own boss, and i started to be working online and look for additional income to finance my family.

they normally say so, but why not tell your intended buyers what lies ahead of them as to how much they would spend for it to work and also the amount of time needed for it to work.
what you have to understand is that not everybody who is claiming an online guru is truly a good. Some people I have met in the past who I know that are making money online always tells you everything you need to succeed.

The reason I start working online is because of lack in offline business opportunities and the expensiveness of starting offline business. Online business are actually less in capital investment compared to offline business.

I started working online for so many reason and I think that some of the reason why I started working online is that I just need some money and I have no one to produce that for me so I have to double my effort and ensure that I work very hard accordingly that was why I started working online

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds