Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your reason for starting to work online?

Personally I have several reason to start working online and so also I believe individuals did.

the cost of living is really getting high and the issue of unemployment is becoming so rampant that people could take care of there needs.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I have several reason to start working online and so also I believe individuals did.

the cost of living is really getting high and the issue of unemployment is becoming so rampant that people could take care of there needs.
There is a huge demand for individual to have many sources of income and it is going to be mandatory to look for alternatives which is why so many people have moved into a working online.

There is a huge demand for individual to have many sources of income and it is going to be mandatory to look for alternatives which is why so many people have moved into a working online.
it is very important for people to have numerous sources of income. But the secret of building passive income is to focus on a particular thing for a while and start making money from it. You can use the money you have made from it and invest in other businesses.

making additional income was my primary reason for working online. However, as I started making more money online copmpated to offline earnings, I started limiting myself from offline work and focused on online work

One major reason i started working online was the fact that i needed to increase my sources of income and working online was the best way to achieve this. Another reason was that i wanted to have more time for myself as well, and working online gives me time for myself.

One major reason i started working online was the fact that i needed to increase my sources of income and working online was the best way to achieve this. Another reason was that i wanted to have more time for myself as well, and working online gives me time for myself.
About 90% of the people that work online wanted to increase their sources of income and that is why you would come across so many people moved into online earning platforms.

Actually people have different reason to start working online depending on the level of our work and income.
The pandemic is one of the major contributor to why people started working online.

I started working online primarily because I saw other people earning some seriously nice money from it and I honestly though it was simple, but now I'm starting to figure it out.

I'm interested in hearing why others have decided to start working online. For me, the main reason was because I have social anxiety and working online allowed me to avoid face-to-face social interactions. Additionally, I was attracted to the idea of being my own boss and having the flexibility to set my own schedule.

My motivating factor for working online was the fact that I saw people who were making money sitting at the comfort of their homes. That was when I started searching for different ways of making money on the internet. Since then there has been ups and downs but I am making progress.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds