Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your reason for starting to work online?

Everyone may be online for a variety of reasons.
I always wanted to find a means to pay for my immediate requirements, thus I prefer using internet income because it can be done whenever I want.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's exactly the point, I believe that's also your reasons for working online, if you are working online your top reason is to make your ends meet, that's just it.
If you will ask Everyone here what is the main reason of him or her to start making money online I believe the answer should be making money to solve some of his needs.
That's exactly the point, I believe that's also your reasons for working online, if you are working online your top reason is to make your ends meet, that's just it.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this and I am very sure that's one of the reason for most of us here to start making money is to solve some of our financial problem.

Last edited:
A good knowledge around risk management is very necessary if you are into forex trading because it is one of the things that will limit losses. It is only necessary to involve yourself in Risk management strategy.
That's true, if you know how to manage risk in forex you'll enjoy your journey, risk management helps us with a lot of things that will make us successful especially in trading.

That's true, if you know how to manage risk in forex you'll enjoy your journey, risk management helps us with a lot of things that will make us successful especially in trading.
One of the basic skills that is needed to trade and be successful in Forex, is the risk management skills.
It is likely possible not to be successful in forex, if you do not have the basic skill on how to manage the risk.

To make my ends meet, I work there online just to take good care of my needs, I believe that's the reason why most of us decides to work online, making the ends meet.
Many people have different reasons why they started working online wants to have more knowledge about when starting their business they can know how to manage the business as well so make profit.

90% of the people that are online today came online because they want to make money.
There are absolutely no two-way two ways to it, other than to make money.
I don't think this your figure is true. There are billions of people online but not so many of them are interested in making money online. That is why those who are interested in making money online are offering services to them or selling products.

I cannot think of any primary reasons of working online other than to make money.
This is the obvious reasons why so many of us decided to work on line

Bills continue to pile up on a daily basis especially if you are having family to take care of.
Working online will support your family in a good way coupled with the offline jobs and this will go a long way to increase the streams of income.

The main reason why I wanted to make money online was due to the fact that I never wanted to work for someone else and always tried and wanted to make money as a freelancer.

We are on the same page and I resonate with this your reason.
The truth is, without the income it would be practically impossible to Carter for the living expenses of life
Money is very important than necessary for our daily living. That is why people are doing different kinds of businesses and jobs. Without busineses or jobs you can't generate money.
I cannot think of any primary reasons of working online other than to make money.
The major reason people work is to make money whether online or offline. There is no way people can be able to dedicate their time without getting reward for it. It does not even make sense.

It's all true that we have different reasons why we started working online. some is due to the pandemic, some is for the hubby and some is to increase there passive way of income generation.
Yes, everyone here have they different reasons why they are working online for me reason why I am is also to increase my earning, and also to learn many things that will help me whenever I wanted to starting a business.

Everyone may be online for a variety of reasons.
I always wanted to find a means to pay for my immediate requirements, thus I prefer using internet income because it can be done whenever I want.

If you ask me, I would tell that many people want to make money online simply because they want to earn some extra cash and they never consider making money as full-time workers.

One of the basic skills that is needed to trade and be successful in Forex, is the risk management skills.
It is likely possible not to be successful in forex, if you do not have the basic skill on how to manage the risk.
Risk management is very important, if you know how to manage risk in forex trading you'll definitely be on the winning side of trading, risk management is the key to success in forex trading.
We are all working online because we want to make our ends meet, if you want to make your ends meet you need to get off your ass and take the opportunity and seized it.
If you will ask Everyone here what is the main reason of him or her to start making money online I believe the answer should be making money to solve some of his needs.

Yes you're absolutely right by saying this and I am very sure that's one of the reason for most of us here to start making money is to solve some of our financial problem.
If you want to make your ends meet you seriously need to get off your ass and do what's needful, if you can do that I believe you'll find the answer to financial freedom.

Last edited:
Yes, everyone here have they different reasons why they are working online for me reason why I am is also to increase my earning, and also to learn many things that will help me whenever I wanted to starting a business.
the major reason a lot of people want to work online is because they want to increase their streams of income. I have been working online for some time now but I am also interested in working offline especially starting my own business.

the major reason a lot of people want to work online is because they want to increase their streams of income. I have been working online for some time now but I am also interested in working offline especially starting my own business.
Of course yes, them main reason why some people working online they want to increase their income of earning, that is the main why many people started working online.

Of course yes, them main reason why some people working online they want to increase their income of earning, that is the main why many people started working online.
One of the major reason why you would want to work online is to make more money. Most of the people working online already have a day job, they would just take it as a part-time job.

Probably, the good thing about working on the internet is that it gives you the freedom to do the things you like and you are in charge of your time. The thing is that you need a lot of consistency to succeed online.

Probably, the good thing about working on the internet is that it gives you the freedom to do the things you like and you are in charge of your time. The thing is that you need a lot of consistency to succeed online.
That is another important reason to reckon, because you would have enough freedom if you're working online unlike the offline jobs that you will be restricted and regimented which is not experienced online .

One of the major reason why you would want to work online is to make more money. Most of the people working online already have a day job, they would just take it as a part-time job.
Yes, the major reason why people work online is because they want to increase their income because them want to make money for their self, so everyone working online have their main purpose why working online.

Yes, this is true, but I have been working online because I want to be independent and I want to make money online because making money online is quite cool thing for me. I am addicted to making money online.

That is another important reason to reckon, because you would have enough freedom if you're working online unlike the offline jobs that you will be restricted and regimented which is not experienced online .
Probably, freedom is one of the major things that makes online job better than offline jobs. You will have all the time in the world to do anything you want to do and you're your own boss.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds