Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your reason for starting to work online?

To make my ends meet, I work there online just to take good care of my needs, I believe that's the reason why most of us decides to work online, making the ends meet.
We are on the same page and I resonate with this your reason.
The truth is, without the income it would be practically impossible to Carter for the living expenses of life

Advertisement Placeholder
We are on the same page and I resonate with this your reason.
The truth is, without the income it would be practically impossible to Carter for the living expenses of life
Bills continue to pile up on a daily basis especially if you are having family to take care of.
Working online will support your family in a good way coupled with the offline jobs and this will go a long way to increase the streams of income.

Forex trading is all about managing risk, if you are a forex trader and you don't know how to manage risk you'll definitely lose all you have in trading, risk management is very important.
If you don't have experience on how to manage risk that means you are ready to lose the money you have, if you know how to manage risk you can earn a good amount of money.

If you don't have experience on how to manage risk that means you are ready to lose the money you have, if you know how to manage risk you can earn a good amount of money.
Definitely risk management is key in preservation of what you have and as well what you would have In the future especially as related to the financial market Trading.

90% of the people that are online today came online because they want to make money.
There are absolutely no two-way two ways to it, other than to make money.

Well, this might not be the case all the time. Some people merely use internet for fun activities. On the other hand, some people need to use internet as it is a main part of their day jobs and offline business.

Well, this might not be the case all the time. Some people merely use internet for fun activities. On the other hand, some people need to use internet as it is a main part of their day jobs and offline business.
As freelancers we basically use the internet for jobs and we are so much enjoying it because we use it to make good amount of income for ourselves online. This is just the gospel truth.

You are right, as a trader you are expected to know how to manage risk, if you don't know how to manage risk you'll lot of money in trading, risk management is the key to success in trading.

You are right, as a trader you are expected to know how to manage risk, if you don't know how to manage risk you'll lot of money in trading, risk management is the key to success in trading.
The number one skill that must be acquired by a business owner or a business manager is how to manage risk.
A proper risk management skill is highly needed to run a successful business.

The number one skill that must be acquired by a business owner or a business manager is how to manage risk.
A proper risk management skill is highly needed to run a successful business.
You are right, just like forex trading, if you are good at managing risk you can earn a good amount of money with forex, but if you don't know how to manage risk you'll ended up losing all that you have.

You are right, just like forex trading, if you are good at managing risk you can earn a good amount of money with forex, but if you don't know how to manage risk you'll ended up losing all that you have.
A good knowledge around risk management is very necessary if you are into forex trading because it is one of the things that will limit losses. It is only necessary to involve yourself in Risk management strategy.

Well, i started working online during the covid 19 pandemic. At that time, i realized that i didn't have any source of income and i depended on my parents for everything. I wanted to be independent.

We all have our personal reasons for working online, bit for me I work online to earn money in other to make my ends meet, we all have our daily needs that needs to be taken care of.

Well, i started working online during the covid 19 pandemic. At that time, i realized that i didn't have any source of income and i depended on my parents for everything. I wanted to be independent.
It is no longer news that most of the people that worked online today started during the pandemic and most of these people are still working online today to make certain amount of money.

I started working online just to take care of my day to day needs, just want to be financially independent, and I have some other reasons for me working online, but the main reason is to be financially independent.
I am very sure if you will ask everyone here his or her answer towards earning money online is to earn money that can be able to tackle some of our needs.

I am very sure if you will ask everyone here his or her answer towards earning money online is to earn money that can be able to tackle some of our needs.
No one is here for fun. We are all here to make money that will be able to give us some level of financial stability. Anything outside of this is secondary.

No one is here for fun. We are all here to make money that will be able to give us some level of financial stability. Anything outside of this is secondary.
It is good that we are here for serious work and that is what we keep doing all the time on this platform.
Making money is primary product and all other things is secondary.
The website owner also created this platform to make money.

It's all true that we have different reasons why we started working online. some is due to the pandemic, some is for the hubby and some is to increase there passive way of income generation.

It is no longer news that most of the people that worked online today started during the pandemic and most of these people are still working online today to make certain amount of money.
That's right. I often wonder what would have happened if not for the covid 19 pandemic. I don't think i would have found any interest in working online, if not for the pandemic.

I found out that there is a lot of money that you can be able to make online especially if you are somebody who is willing to work from home as there are a lot of opportunities to choose from.
That's good, the person why I started working online because alot of people are making good money online, no matter that if actually someone wants to make good money the person must have a skills so to earn good money online.

That's exactly the point, I believe that's also your reasons for working online, if you are working online your top reason is to make your ends meet, that's just it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds