Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your reason for starting to work online?

I have two reasons why I started working online. before the pandemic and after the pandemic. prior to the pandemic, I worked to make my daily income stabilised. and after the pandemic, offline business were affected.

Advertisement Placeholder
Firstly, I started working online to make money online then secondly is to learn about other things which I am lacking and working online has made me to gain more than I expected.

Combining both online and offline work is the best thing to do especially if your offline job is not fetching enough money for you. You can even start your own business offline and still work online but it would be tasking.

acquiring of knowledge is very important to make money on the internet. Without knowledge you will end up beating around the bush and wasting a lot of your time online.

I think that combining both offline and online working opportunities could be one of the best things. However, some people choose either of them. i prefer working online only,.

The challenge that I faced before the pandemic was believing in the possibility to make money online but now the new challenge would be discovering these opportunities to make money online.
there are a lot of opportunities to make money online. I think as someone who have been in the online space for a while you should have figured that out. You need to go for knowledge first.

there are a lot of opportunities to make money online. I think as someone who have been in the online space for a while you should have figured that out. You need to go for knowledge first.
There are a lot of opportunities to make money online and as far as I can tell, I think they are all hidden and you will really need a good research to find them. There are too many scam websites and that's why it's difficult to find legit ones.

There are a lot of opportunities to make money online and as far as I can tell, I think they are all hidden and you will really need a good research to find them. There are too many scam websites and that's why it's difficult to find legit ones.
The truth is that many online money-making ventures are not hidden. You just have to learn the necessary things required for you to get started. The process of getting knowledge is always difficult for so many and taking action also.

The truth is that many online money-making ventures are not hidden. You just have to learn the necessary things required for you to get started. The process of getting knowledge is always difficult for so many and taking action also.
They are not hidden and I'm not trying to say they are but we know that the number of scam websites online is far greater than the legit ones and so when you search the web, you will meet thousands of scam sites before you get to the legit ones.

They are not hidden and I'm not trying to say they are but we know that the number of scam websites online is far greater than the legit ones and so when you search the web, you will meet thousands of scam sites before you get to the legit ones.
You are probably very right on this. it will take you a lot of time before you can be able to meet legitimate platforms if you are a newbie. You must first of all encounter a lot of scam platforms and learn your lesson.

One of the primary reasons why I started working online, is to get exposed. alot of people comments on how exposed they are as a result of the online platforms and also a desire to earned passive income too.

You are probably very right on this. it will take you a lot of time before you can be able to meet legitimate platforms if you are a newbie. You must first of all encounter a lot of scam platforms and learn your lesson.
That's very correct. I don't even know why Google won't ban platforms that seem to be a scam. If they are actually taken very serious actions then many would learn their lessons. It shouldn't be everyone that should be allowed to create and earning platform without thorough investigation.

That's very correct. I don't even know why Google won't ban platforms that seem to be a scam. If they are actually taken very serious actions then many would learn their lessons. It shouldn't be everyone that should be allowed to create and earning platform without thorough investigation.
I don't think Google has any right to ban platforms that are scam. Google is just a search engine that helps you to search for articles and platforms. it is your responsibility to make proper research before you sign up on any platform.

I don't think Google has any right to ban platforms that are scam. Google is just a search engine that helps you to search for articles and platforms. it is your responsibility to make proper research before you sign up on any platform.
I actually thought so too just that I wished there was something that would in any way limit how scam platforms are everywhere and popping up almost on a daily basis. That's the reason I rarely invest money online.

i started for fun but soon i realized that i can earn some extra cash from these online platforms, not many but still

Actually there are alot of reasons why people started working online and most especially the desire to satisfy our daily needs pushed us to work hard both online and offline.

I actually thought so too just that I wished there was something that would in any way limit how scam platforms are everywhere and popping up almost on a daily basis. That's the reason I rarely invest money online.
Meanwhile, they have the responsibility of not promoting such platforms. Anyone who owns a platform has a responsibility of doing anything with it but people need to be very careful.

I have alot of reasons to engaged myself into online earnings platform most especially my desire for money. the cost of living is really getting high and I needed money to sustain my life.

Meanwhile, they have the responsibility of not promoting such platforms. Anyone who owns a platform has a responsibility of doing anything with it but people need to be very careful.
I just wished that there would be a particular website that would list all countries of the world and state earning websites that are legit that are operating or accessible to those from different regions. I am really tired of these scam websites.

I just wished that there would be a particular website that would list all countries of the world and state earning websites that are legit that are operating or accessible to those from different regions. I am really tired of these scam websites.
I don't think there is any website that will do that because everyday many other websites are coming up. So it will be practically impossible for that to happen actually.

I don't think there is any website that will do that because everyday many other websites are coming up. So it will be practically impossible for that to happen actually.
I already know that but the rate at which new scam websites pop up each day is actually alarming. I don't know why others would want to make money by mimicking legit websites and scamming them later.

I already know that but the rate at which new scam websites pop up each day is actually alarming. I don't know why others would want to make money by mimicking legit websites and scamming them later.
that is also the reason why it is important to make your proper research before trying to put your money in anything. There are also a lot of scam cryptocurrencies coming out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds