Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your reason for starting to work online?

so sad for your experience. There are also so many people who lost their offline jobs during the Coronavirus pandemic. starting something online is actually the best option for you.

Well, I think that almost all the people have some sort of bad experiences in their lives and this is a common thing. Many people experienced this thing during the Covid-19 pandemic and many people are still struggling due to the effects caused by the pandemic.

Advertisement Placeholder
what you have to understand is that not everybody who is claiming an online guru is truly a good. Some people I have met in the past who I know that are making money online always tells you everything you need to succeed.
I personally do not think you are correct, if the person aim is to sell you something, he or she might not divulge everything you need to know till you join the program and there is no way of going back

I personally do not think you are correct, if the person aim is to sell you something, he or she might not divulge everything you need to know till you join the program and there is no way of going back
I know, I have learnt the basics of copywriting in the past and I can tell from a far whenever I see a copywriter or an internet marketer. A lot of them always come in different forms but their end goal is to sell something to you on the long run.

When i realised that the money i am making offline is not enough to make end meet and that I have to wait till the end of the month before i can get my salary , so i needed an alternative before the end of the month.

Some years ago I started working online to make money and become very rich. This idea pop in me because of the testimonies on social media. Currently I am working online creat economic balance within my budgets.

I started to work online mainly because I realise that I can use it as an effective way of getting some side income even without having to quit my offline job.

I understood that education in my country is not a thing to rely on to put food on your table in the future and so I wanted to help myself out while I still can to avoid later regrets.

Some years ago I started working online to make money and become very rich. This idea pop in me because of the testimonies on social media. Currently I am working online creat economic balance within my budgets.
I also started working online because of some certain testimonies I saw on Facebook. That was when I got interested in looking for different ways of making money online but it was not an easy journey.

It's true to we engaged into online stuffs for a reason and some is for financial purposes while others may be for pleasure. it was pleasure in the first place and I later realized is good for income generation.

My reason for wanting to make money online is that I actually sa that there's no much of an opportunity for me offline and I really need to be financially independent before I become old and weak.

I also started working online because of some certain testimonies I saw on Facebook. That was when I got interested in looking for different ways of making money online but it was not an easy journey.

I got interested in making money online because I always loved the idea of making money online. It is a quite fascinating idea and it is fun to work online.

Well one of the major reason why I started working online was as a result of the pandemic lockdown even though there are some others but not too crucial like the pandemic issue which affects alot of offline business.

Many offline businesses where affected during the pandemic and most of them are yet to recover from this great loss two years after the pandemic especially in countries where there is no support from government

The inflation keeps increasing and life continues to get hard by the day. My primary reason of working online is to make more money enough to Carter for my needs.

The inflation keeps increasing and life continues to get hard by the day. My primary reason of working online is to make more money enough to Carter for my needs.
our needs are getting more and more expensive as the days goes by, and it is becoming very hard to carter for them, what we are praying for is more legitimate ways to earn more money both online and offline.

I started working online simply because I really wanted to expand my earnings online and also based because of the pandemic which caused alot of slow down to offline business across the world.

our needs are getting more and more expensive as the days goes by, and it is becoming very hard to carter for them, what we are praying for is more legitimate ways to earn more money both online and offline.
That's just it, there are alot of limitless opportunities out there that would help Carter for our needs.
And most importantly, help us attain the ultimate goal (financial freedom).

My reason for wanting to make money online is that I actually sa that there's no much of an opportunity for me offline and I really need to be financially independent before I become old and weak.
The good thing about the online space is that there many opportunities for almost everybody. All that is required of you is enough knowledge and sometimes experience and you are good to go.

When you started working online for a living, what was your main reason for deciding to do it? Was work just not doing it for you? Maybe you wanted to be your own boss and not take direction from someone else? For me it was mainly because I have social anxiety and working online it allowed me to be free of anything to do with social interactions face to face. Plus, I liked the idea of being my own boss, working my own hours and all that fun stuff.

What was your reasoning?
I started work online for some exstra money I can't invest 100% of my time so I only earn some money to buy something nice for me or for others I'm glad that I can earn money I hope I will earn even more cash in the fature

Sometimes I can say I have alot of daily Bill's to settled out and most often my offline monthly income might not be enough to sort out the bills so I engage myself into online to help with some of it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds