Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your reason for starting to work online?

The good thing about the online space is that there many opportunities for almost everybody. All that is required of you is enough knowledge and sometimes experience and you are good to go.
You're right about that. The online space can contain everyone and make everyone money just that the problem would be that of competition. If you can add value to yourself then you would definitely earn online.

Advertisement Placeholder
When you started working online for a living, what was your main reason for deciding to do it? Was work just not doing it for you? Maybe you wanted to be your own boss and not take direction from someone else? For me it was mainly because I have social anxiety and working online it allowed me to be free of anything to do with social interactions face to face. Plus, I liked the idea of being my own boss, working my own hours and all that fun stuff.

What was your reasoning?
The main reason I decided to engage in online businesses was to obtain multiple sources of income and diversify my streams of earning as well in order for me not to be completely one-dimensional in a way

I started working online because I need more money. The money I'm earning then was not enough for me to pay bill. That's why I grabbed the opportunity with both hands and it has working well for me.

When you lack financial freedom , it will makes you lack many things you are suppose to have in life as a human , then you will know the essence of working , the money i was earning offline was not enough for me and that's why i was working online.

Well I have so many reasons why I started working online of which financial balance is the first and the pandemic which caused alot of damages to the offline economy also pushed me to worked online in other to balance my earnings with spending.

Sometimes I can say I have alot of daily Bill's to settled out and most often my offline monthly income might not be enough to sort out the bills so I engage myself into online to help with some of it.
Combining both online and offline work is the best thing to do especially if your offline job is not fetching enough money for you. You can even start your own business offline and still work online but it would be tasking.
You're right about that. The online space can contain everyone and make everyone money just that the problem would be that of competition. If you can add value to yourself then you would definitely earn online.
acquiring of knowledge is very important to make money on the internet. Without knowledge you will end up beating around the bush and wasting a lot of your time online.

Last edited:
Well I have so many reasons why I started working online of which financial balance is the first and the pandemic which caused alot of damages to the offline economy also pushed me to worked online in other to balance my earnings with spending.
I think that's almost same with mine. I started working online in other that I would be financially independent and free someday. There wasn't even good job opportunities before the pandemic offline.

I started working online simply because I wanted to improve my earnings income streams and also the cost of my living to be balance. the pandemic came later after which I have been earning.

Many offline businesses where affected during the pandemic and most of them are yet to recover from this great loss two years after the pandemic especially in countries where there is no support from government

I think that the support from the government was limited, including many Tier 1 countries as well. The government was not able to support huge businesses. This is why they supported a limited number of people at that time.

The reason why I started to work on line was because I was looking for a way that I could save money because my offline work was not going to guarantee me that.

I think that's almost same with mine. I started working online in other that I would be financially independent and free someday. There wasn't even good job opportunities before the pandemic offline.
There were opportunities but you didn't discover them before the pandemic. There will always continue to be opportunities in several places even after the pandemic.

I had this passion for internet since childhood and I just believed that it has something for me.

I just have to make sure that I continue working things out all the time.

Online earnings opportunities is one of the best earning platforms which I consider it's less stressful compared to offline which can done at your own convenience. you can be run your offline and doing it together.
Though I started working online some years befor the pandemic but I can currently say, the pandemic lockdown is one of the reason why I get more seriousness into online earnings.

Last edited:
I had this passion for internet since childhood and I just believed that it has something for me.

I just have to make sure that I continue working things out all the time.
If you had access to the internet since childhood I think it will actually be the major reason why you should be working online. Assuming you had someone to guide you properly then by now you could have succeeded

The thing is that making money on the Internet is very addictive. I'm also addicted to making money online that is why I keep on searching for different ways of making tangible income every day.
It's really addictive why because it's not stressful and can be done anywhere any time at comfort provided that network is active unlike other offline jobs that requires much energy.

Working online is something I am using to make sure that my spare time is productive and I am still generating something from it. If I am I occupied so much I wouldn't have any interest or time to even work online.

It's really addictive why because it's not stressful and can be done anywhere any time at comfort provided that network is active unlike other offline jobs that requires much energy.
That's very true, working online require some level of discipline if not I may not be able to make something tangible. It is also important to learn a good skill and be consistent. But generally it is very enjoyable.

There were opportunities but you didn't discover them before the pandemic. There will always continue to be opportunities in several places even after the pandemic.
The challenge that I faced before the pandemic was believing in the possibility to make money online but now the new challenge would be discovering these opportunities to make money online.

Actually I have alot of reasons why I started working online even though I was even before the pandemic. my offline business hasn't been providing me with what I want most especially my daily needs.

I started working online because I wanted to have money, I want to be financially independent, that's the reason why I decided to work my ass off to earn money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds