Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Major Obstacles Preventing From Making More Money Online?

The biggest obstacle is not been able to allowed to join some earning websites like clickbank as the starter has said. Some people have been trying other ways to bypass the website and register. But when they got caught, there account will be banned and they will loss all there earnings.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think clickbank accept Nigeria though they may include Nigeria on their list. I have opened like three accounts on clickbank with Nigeria details and I was told that my country is not accepted. Do you have a working clickbank account you open from Nigeria? If yes, when was the last you operate it? I hope to hear from you soon.
You have circles preventing me from making more money online is awareness I'll try to get more awareness to know more business that are lucrative which are done online so that I can invest.

One major thing that has affected my earnings so far is the time to manage them all. Sometimes I will not be motivated to work online. I know the areas I don't stand a chance like survey sites so I don't spend my time on unnecessary things.

The major obstacles prevent people from making more money online can not be over estimated but to some extent it can said lack of knowledge also contribute it own quarter greatly lack of knowledge and the necessary devices which can helped you have access to those online stuffs.

Well if you're getting into crypto trading ,are you going to pay for a VIP signal or are you going to learn how you can be able to trade cryptocurrency on your own ? which one are you going to choose ?
I can't always depend on someone given me signal all the time. I'll subscribe to VIP signal and also learning how to trade on my own.

The major obstacles prevent people from making more money online can not be over estimated but to some extent it can said lack of knowledge also contribute it own quarter greatly lack of knowledge and the necessary devices which can helped you have access to those online stuffs.
When I was new in freelancing I'd say that I also experienced that lack of knowledge. Most of my posts were good but there were some posts that were considered out of context. However, I have learned the drift after some months of posting in forums.

I can't always depend on someone given me signal all the time. I'll subscribe to VIP signal and also learning how to trade on my own.
Most people are using the VIP signal to raise enough money that is necessary for them to learn how to predict the market on their own, it might even be expensive for you to get a VIP training class on how to predict.

I don't think clickbank accept Nigeria though they may include Nigeria on their list. I have opened like three accounts on clickbank with Nigeria details and I was told that my country is not accepted. Do you have a working clickbank account you open from Nigeria? If yes, when was the last you operate it? I hope to hear from you soon.
What are the factors that are preventing me from making more money online is awareness in order for me to get more awareness on the new format and new business that have been done online.

Time because I always have a lot do, I mean I'm not just earning online. Consistency, sometimes I just take a long break cos I just feel like
[automerge]1631796365[/automerge]
Time because I always have a lot do, I mean I'm not just earning online. Consistency, sometimes I just take a long break cos I just feel like

well I concor with you ,there are many challenges that hinders people to make money especially we the Nigerians ,as you said earlier there are some sites that does not accept we the Nigerians,that's very true ,

Obstacles preventing me from making more money online just seems the same as the one posted above most especially the restriction of some certain country, Nigeria. Has caused limitation from earning from most online business.
For me the only thing that is preventing me from any more money online is laziness if I can defeat laziness I think I will be able to earn more money.

I presently do not have a laptop computer and I believe that it is one of the reasons that I am not making so much money online. I am currently trying to save money to purchase one.

the obstacle varies but interruption of electricity supply is a good one and also if the person is a start up or novice who is just learning to cope with online platform,this will have a great impact in the profit earning of the person
This is actuall correct because of the terrian one may find himself.one of my major challange is the issue of connectivity and this has really make me to slow down in the things i would have been doing online,another is power.

It's usually a matter of time and the right effort to be exerted but thats where scheduling comes in as there are lots of platforms where earnings can be made online so keeping up to date would be better

I currently do not have a laptop computer but then I believe that if I am able to purchase one it will greatly improve the way that I work online and consequently the money I make.

One of the major obstacle that I experience as a barrier for me to make more money online is,time,our people here in Nigeria will say time na money ,if I have all the time I would have love to engage I have more money

As it stands I have alot of things doing so what really limit me from making money online is Time nothing else just time,combining offline job with online is not really easy.
[automerge]1632510541[/automerge]
As it stands I have alot of things doing so what really limit me from making money online is Time nothing else just time,combining offline job with online is not really easy.

Conversion of Cryptocurrency to my country currencies are the major challenge I am having due to the fact that they have ban Cryptocurrency in my country while peer to peer platform can not be effective as bank transaction

One of the obstacles is illegitimate website proving to pay you online. It's either they scam you of your hard earn money or they fail to pay for your service.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds