Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Major Obstacles Preventing From Making More Money Online?

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me

1 My country, I am from Nigeria, most sites that someone can make money on easily do not accept Nigerian e.g Clickbank, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, eBay etc.

2 Exchange Rate: Well this is related to number one sbove.

There some fantastic courses online that I need to buy in order to acquire special skill to make lots of money online.

But I was unable to get those courses due to Dollar/Naira exchange. It's impossible for me to purchase a course worth $1499 with local currency.

That's mine, I would like to hear from you too? What are your obstacles?
Obstacles preventing me from making more money online:
1) lack of skills; which would have enabled me take jobs that pay well online.
2) non-eligibility of my country to partake in some online programs.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sometimes it's due to some restrictions the lower tier countries do suffer from while working online to earn money and maybe lack of time and a marketable skill that's lucrative and in high demand online

My main obstacle has been some wicked government policies in my country which has made it really difficult for iuths in my country to make money online.
A country where government has ban crypto trading with local banks and has also ban some social media platforms which was also a source of income

Well It depends on the kind of online business you are into and when it comes to businesses online you must actually be very committed and dedication and you must sacrifice your time

Well it might really be very difficult for people who do not have a personal computer, but generally online is for everyone but most people may not really have the time to make the best use of the internet because they just consider it as something that can provide quick money.

From my little observation and research, I found that firstly a lack of information of what they're going into is a big factor in failing online.
The next thing is indiscipline and a lack of focus - a lot of people keep jumping from one business model to another. Sticking with one model can make you successful all you want.

As for me, the major things that being preventing me to earn a good money from online are; TIME because I have my offline business that I'm doing which is no give me more time to spend online, MONEY: this is another obstacle for to earn money huge online, there are many sites that require a money before you can start earning money from there.

When of the sad things that has made me not to be able to utilise my full potential online is that I usually do not have sufficient time. The time that I usually allocate for my offline business is usually too much.

My country is one of the major obstacles are ways to make money online. My country is one of the top ten please you with high number of online fraudsters in the world. And this as affect the reputation of mine country in most of the money making website. this makes it difficult for a lot of us who have a genuine heart to make money online.

Apart from country's restrictions to engage in many ways of earning online, some times I face health challenges, lack of data to be online and so on.

The government has been making it difficult for most of the citizen to earn money online because of the policy making it possible for us to sell our crypto currency directly and earn money through local banking.

I am making money online from paid to post website, the major obstacles that is preventing me from making a lot of money online is the fact that I still need a lot of money to still make money online. I needs to learn a profitable skill.

One of the main problem and obsctacles preventing me from making more money online is policy brought by the federal government of my country banning crypto currency trading.

For me the things preventing me from making big money is time and I don't really have steady light, this can also prevent one not making money online the way he/she wants to make.

Money is also one of my major obstacles preventing me from making more money online , I am always working on my Mobile phone and I will make more money online If I could start working with a laptop.

I currently do not have a laptop computer but then I believe that if I am able to purchase one it will greatly improve the way that I work online and consequently the money I make.
I used to have that challanged when i newlly learnt about programming ,and that really made me not to be very active online,because it would have improved my proficiency and make me to master the skill.

I understand all your point. But to me, the greatest obstacle to making money online is my lack of commitment. About 3 or 4 years, when I just bought my laptop, I created a blog and I started updating it. I have started getting hundreds view before I quit because of lack of commitment. If I didn't quit then, I would have been experience blogger by now.

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me

1 My country, I am from Nigeria, most sites that someone can make money on easily do not accept Nigerian e.g Clickbank, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, eBay etc.

2 Exchange Rate: Well this is related to number one sbove.

There some fantastic courses online that I need to buy in order to acquire special skill to make lots of money online.

But I was unable to get those courses due to Dollar/Naira exchange. It's impossible for me to purchase a course worth $1499 with local currency.

That's mine, I would like to hear from you too? What are your obstacles?
Hey Kayode10,

How are you doing in this site? Are you earning descent amount?

I learned about this website from a YouTuber and I've been trying out it lately.

Coming back to your question, the biggest obstacles faced by me while earning money online are:

1) My country - Advertisers don't pay much for traffic from my country and none of the play and earn app give us rewards on the basis of time played.

2) My phone storage - My phone's internal storage is very small and so it's really hard to make money by downloading apps.

3) Survey disqualification - This is the reason I hate survey. They pay you a lot BUT I get disqualified almost everytime. It's so bad that despite trying out hundreds of surveys, I was qualified only around 5 times.

These are the biggest obstacles faced by me. We both have some similar obstacles.

Hope I can earn descent amount from Bizdustry.

Have a nice day!

A lot of people will put so many things into consideration as the reason they are not able to make money online . No matter the challenges they may face there are still some online business that is still accessible to many no matter the location you are.

Due to my region, i can't work on most sites that pays to earn higher income, i only do bizdustry and am thinking of doing some offline works too, in order to earn.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds