Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Major Obstacles Preventing From Making More Money Online?

Using a Mobile phone to make money online has been one of my major obstacles of making money online , because If I have a laptop , i will be able to go far in earning from some particular websites .

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe that I would have been making more money working online if I am somebody who has more time. my offline job is very demanding and as such I have to fully concentrate on it.

For now nothing really much. I still have a lot of things to learn before I can be able to make money online consistently. I am earning some money online but that's not really much as I would like to improve.

first of all before going into deep answer to your question you must understand that it will be very difficult for you to make money online if you don't have a skill so as people can pay to get it, lack of electricity and good internet connection is also something that can prevent you from making money online.
Location is not really a barrier. When people don't have a skill, they shift the blame to location and others. If you're skillful, regardless, of your country, you'll make money online.

Some of the obstacles that prevent me from working online more often include;
1) Laziness: most times, i'm too lazy to work online especially because I is something i don't really enjoy doing.
2) Time: As a student, sometimes i'm too busy with my school work and i don't have much time to work online.

Actually for now the only thing that prevents me from making more money mostly online this time around it is my time schedule during the daytime, while in the night I do sleep.

Basically, these are mine:

1) free time to dedicate: as I'm attending a demanding postgraduate course, I can't work online as many hours I'd need to earn a better income. My postgraduate course compells me to study up to 7 hours per day. Sometimes university sends me pdf books and I need to read one per day

2) as for the other tier3 and tier4 countries, most of surveys don't suit me: I rarely qualify

3) some tasks that would perfectly suit me require mother tongue english level and I don't own so high level

Most of the time , my schedule I always tight and that has been causing a huge hinderance for me in making money online , so i normally use the little time I have to make little amount of money online
Actually for now the only thing that prevents me from making more money mostly online this time around it is my time schedule during the daytime, while in the night I do sleep.

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me

1 My country, I am from Nigeria, most sites that someone can make money on easily do not accept Nigerian e.g Clickbank, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, eBay etc.

2 Exchange Rate: Well this is related to number one sbove.

There some fantastic courses online that I need to buy in order to acquire special skill to make lots of money online.

But I was unable to get those courses due to Dollar/Naira exchange. It's impossible for me to purchase a course worth $1499 with local currency.

That's mine, I would like to hear from you too? What are your obstacles?
I think one of the major obstacles that prevents us from earning online income is the lack of a suitable payment method. Most of the online websites use PayPal as the principal payment gateway, and unfortunately, PayPal use is restricted in some countries.

There are some online business that can be done using a laptop . If I am interested to learn a skill I'll need a laptop and that is one of the challenging factors that prevents me from making much money online.

The barriers keeping me from increasing my internet income seem to be similar to those mentioned above, especially Nigeria's restrictions.
has impacted the ability to profit from the majority of online businesses.

Time is the major obstacle that might prevent you from making the needed amount of money online , so if you don't schedule your time in a proper way , you might end up not meeting your target .

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me

1 My country, I am from Nigeria, most sites that someone can make money on easily do not accept Nigerian e.g Clickbank, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, eBay etc.

There some fantastic courses online that I need to buy in order to acquire special skill to make lots of money online.

But I was unable to get those courses due to Dollar/Naira exchange. It's impossible for me to purchase a course worth $1499 with local currency.

I think the competition is getting difficult day by day in online jobs because there many people who want to join online jobs or businesses, it is predicted that until 2030, 80% of jobs will be online.

I'm always busy at work as I'm not always online but struggles to find time to come online all the time. Then another factor is not having enough writing skills as I would really loved to make money from free lancing.

Although I admit that I don't have a lot of time to devote to the realm of online money-making, there are many restrictions that apply to those of us who don't come from first-world nations. The conversion of the dollar to my native currency also presents a significant challenge; it is gloomy and becomes, as they say here, "salt and water" (nothing)

The first obstacles is the network provider I am using which is always fluctuating , and secondly most online websites I am working on are always paying peanuts , and lastly my offline activities is always time consuming

such is the price of renewable energy, obstacles to new business development, salary growth, mental health and financial difficulties, and personal finance guidance. Without additional details or context, it might be challenging to identify potential barriers stopping someone from increasing their online income.

There are some times that I may want to work on a platform but whenever I calculate the exchange rate it will not be worth it so I will just decide not to work on that platform

High competition or access constraints, a hard time getting to finance or funding, and the danger of perceived volatility or low profitability in some businesses or marketplaces are all potential impediments to making money online.

I must say I enjoy working online, but the only obstacle I'm having is not having enough time, I don't have much time to earn money online, but in the next couple of months I'll be a graduate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds