Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Major Obstacles Preventing From Making More Money Online?

Yes, they are competitive. But you can always go for recurring products, you know. With good 'shinny object' products and some SEO skills, I think one can still pull a few dollars
I know about Warriorplus. Warriorplus has products in money-making niche, which is highly competitive. And I am not ready to spend my money on paid adverts to promote products, though this is one of the fastest way to make money as an affiliate.

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting of online businesses require a laptop if you are engaging in a proper legal business, in my location in which there is no constant power supply I need to get a power bank, those are my challenges for now that prevents me from making money online.

The major thing that hindered me from making money online is time because to earn online you must have enough time and skills.

The major obstacles preventing me from making money online is my time schedule and the level of the skills that I have. I have an offline job where I worked for long hours before I closed. Ths doesn't allow me to work more online when I got home.

The major obstacles preventing me from making money online is my time schedule and the level of the skills that I have. I have an offline job where I worked for long hours before I closed. Ths doesn't allow me to work more online when I got home.
For now I think the only obstacle that is preventing a lot of people from making good money on the internet is because they do not have enough patient to learn understand all the strategy that is needed to make this money.

For now I think the only obstacle that is preventing a lot of people from making good money on the internet is because they do not have enough patient to learn understand all the strategy that is needed to make this money.
This is rightly said and I agreed to it. Another obstacle is lack of funds to finance the professional training of the skills that we need to make us earn better online.

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me

1 My country, I am from Nigeria, most sites that someone can make money on easily do not accept Nigerian e.g Clickbank, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, eBay etc.

2 Exchange Rate: Well this is related to number one sbove.

There some fantastic courses online that I need to buy in order to acquire special skill to make lots of money online.

But I was unable to get those courses due to Dollar/Naira exchange. It's impossible for me to purchase a course worth $1499 with local currency.

That's mine, I would like to hear from you too? What are your obstacles?
One of the obstacle I face is the fact that am from Nigeria there are some online work I wanted to do that is not available for Nigerian and also some online work needs laptop am only using my mobile phone for every online work I do

For me, my major problem hindering me to make more money online is just time. Most often l find good platforms that pays better but the time,

This is rightly said and I agreed to it. Another obstacle is lack of funds to finance the professional training of the skills that we need to make us earn better online.
Lack of money should not be an excuse because online skill is one of the most cheapest one you can learn, especially if you're learning it on the internet through WhatsApp or any other social media.

When it comes to survey sites, my country is number one hindrance for me to earn through it. Next one is when the site is only available using desktops. I'm only using my mobile phone on most of my work online and my laptop isn't functioning properly, so it won't be much of a help.
The major obstacle preventing me from making money online is due to the limited time I have with my offline activities, I use at least five to six hours online before but now I use around 3hours online.

There are quite some numbers of factors halting me from making money online, number one is time, I'm always busy at work as I'm not always online but struggles to find time to come online all the time. Then another factor is not having enough writing skills as I would really loved to make money from free lancing.
I would advise you to set out time for your online jobs because online jobs are capable of adding some money to what you do make offline or any business that you are already into so you have to make sure that you find time to do the online job.
[automerge]1628691759[/automerge]
When it comes to survey sites, my country is number one hindrance for me to earn through it. Next one is when the site is only available using desktops. I'm only using my mobile phone on most of my work online and my laptop isn't functioning properly, so it won't be much of a help.
As for me the thing that is stopping me from making my money online is actually laziness because doing several online job at the same time so that I can earn more money is quite exhausting except the money that I am capable of earning from all this platform are very big that is the only thing that can motivate me to put in more effort to make more money online.

Last edited:
Lack of money should not be an excuse because online skill is one of the most cheapest one you can learn, especially if you're learning it on the internet through WhatsApp or any other social media.
When you do not have funds to finance the learning of a skill there is nothing much you could do to help the situation than to save for it till you can afford it.

Lack of the necessary online earning opportunities is one great factor. Followed by the inability of many people to be able to acquire the necessary skills needed online.

Here are the major obstacles you can face while making money online:-
Discipline,knowledge,frugality,patience,leadership or team support preparation,simplification,delegation

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me

1 My country, I am from Nigeria, most sites that someone can make money on easily do not accept Nigerian e.g Clickbank, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, eBay etc.

There some fantastic courses online that I need to buy in order to acquire special skill to make lots of money online.

But I was unable to get those courses due to Dollar/Naira exchange. It's impossible for me to purchase a course worth $1499 with local currency.

Time (I sleep a lot) and trying to stay focused. I tend to be a very lenient boss. To myself. 😂
But if I can stay focused, and especially if I can find a site that is paying well, I see no obstacles.
Kids would be an obstacle. Thank God I don’t have anything like that in my way.

Restriction Is the first hindrance. I always get disappointed when I open it and it tells me it's not available in my country. After registration, some are offering peanuts because the country is not among the high-rated countries.

I don't really have many obstacles being in the UK but I tire of sites very easily and rarely stay long. I think my short concentration span is my biggest obstacle to earning. I would do a lot better if I overcame my boredom.

For the people in the tier 3 countries, making money online isn't easy. The giant companies in affiliate marketing and all other areas of making money online, do not accept applications from the tier3 countries. I will conclude that the amount of money you make online is related to demographics.

For the people in the tier 3 countries, making money online isn't easy. The giant companies in affiliate marketing and all other areas of making money online, do not accept applications from the tier3 countries. I will conclude that the amount of money you make online is related to demographics.
Most of the obstacles that is preventing one from making more money online definitely network most times internal internet problem and also hackers.

It's so sad to hear your story, the problem you face in online money earning.

I also encounter those problem that you encounter. I should pay for the training for the certificate that is required from an English online teaching site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds