Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Major Obstacles Preventing From Making More Money Online?

Time is a major factor. Before I'm done with my whole activities and rest and them start my online work, it's always almost very late. And laziness too

Advertisement Placeholder
When it concerns study webinternet web sites, my nation is actually top obstacle for me to make with it. Following one is actually when the webinternet web site is actually just offered utilizing desktop computers. I am just utilizing my smartphone on the majority of my function on the internet as well as my laptop computer isn't really performance correctly, therefore it will not be actually a lot of a assist.

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me

1 My country, I am from Nigeria, most sites that someone can make money on easily do not accept Nigerian e.g Clickbank, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, eBay etc.

2 Exchange Rate: Well this is related to number one sbove.

There some fantastic courses online that I need to buy in order to acquire special skill to make lots of money online.

But I was unable to get those courses due to Dollar/Naira exchange. It's impossible for me to purchase a course worth $1499 with local currency.

That's mine, I would like to hear from you too? What are your obstacles?
The major obstacles is the mother money to invest and when talking about an online business, you need to have a good smart phone, laptop, steady subscription and steady light.

The major obstacle for me is time, incessant power outage and high rate of data subscription. Also, I don't really find it easy to identify legit earning sites.

Well, that should be some users restrictions that some sites do observe in their platforms mostly survey sites, I would have been earning a lot better from it if there wasn't really regional restrictions

The first on the list is the major problem for me, the best paying surveys are from Europe and America, my friends make use of VPN to access the surveys and make some cash but as for me, i won't go through such stress, else i just do other online stuffs like micro workers and gpts.

There are some very deep secrets in some online educational materials that discuses about making money online. These materials costs a lot of futune to aquire. Money in short supply is making one not able to buy these materials

Nowadays it's mainly due to lack of time as I am very much occupied with my tedious offline engagements that leaves with with very little time to work here online. I look forward to working better in future though

I don't know of any obstacle but most people believe that online business is competitive and in this case it is difficult for them to make money, I cannot really prove this since I do not have an opportunity to be in a platform of offering a freelance services to people or to engage in affiliate marketing.

I think the major factors that have prevented me from making money is the lack of time due to my offline job. I barely have enough time to come online and even when I do, I am usually too tired go work for a long time.

I'm also a Nigerian. We often face challenges when making money online, especially the Nigerians but the western countries enjoyed making money a lot.

Actually , there are various factors that are hindering me from making a good amount of money online. Low pay rates and a lack of jobs are two biggest reasons.

The most important thing that will prevent people from making constant money online is the High competition. competition is so huge in the Online system that most newbie who are just new into the Online system find it very difficult to fit in and most of them Quit within the first few months.

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me

1 My country, I am from Nigeria, most sites that someone can make money on easily do not accept Nigerian e.g Clickbank, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, eBay etc.

2 Exchange Rate: Well this is related to number one sbove.

There some fantastic courses online that I need to buy in order to acquire special skill to make lots of money online.

But I was unable to get those courses due to Dollar/Naira exchange. It's impossible for me to purchase a course worth $1499 with local currency.

That's mine, I would like to hear from you too? What are your obstacles?
A number of obstacles hinder me from making more money online.
Firstly, the time to earn on more sites isn't there. Also, some sites where I would have loved to earn from is not accessible by my country. Thirdly, lack of information on where to actually earn good money online is also a hindrance.

Lack of knowledge is key area which prevents many from achieving a successful online business. The unsuccessful believe that making money online is simple, easy, and cheap. The unsuccessful believe no hard work or research is involved. Or they mistakenly believe that it takes advanced degrees or certifications to land them with a successful and lucrative business..In order to earn money a person needs to set apart at least an hour every day to learn and treat this time as essential as breathing and eating. Writers need to read and study grammar, marketers need to learn social media and online advertising, designers need to master code and keep up with an ever changing set of skills and designs.

Government policy is one of the major obstacles we face here to make money online through cryptocurrency. A ban has been placed on bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in my country. So it can be very hard to invest in cryptocurrency and make consistent income over here.

I think the major obstacles preventing me to make more money online is that I am not qualified for higher paying jobs. If I would be a pro for example in video editing or in IT field, I am sure I would be earning much more cash online.

Online is just like offline entirely ,and before you will be able to make money online you will need an experience ,these are also some of the thing that is applicable in the Offline system... you need to learn and understand what you are doing first then you can start seeking for a job online.

The number one point is so true. There are online platforms that doesn't just accept Nigerians. Plus the country had banned cryptocurrency, and most of these platform pays via crypto, this has contributed immensely to negatively affect the use of online platform for money making

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds