Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Major Obstacles Preventing From Making More Money Online?

The major obstacles preventing me from making money online is time and not having the much needed professional skills to earn passive income online.

Advertisement Placeholder
Being lazy to work for some time is an obstacle. If you want to earn money even as an unskilled, if you're a workaholic you'll earn money online.

The major challenge I do face is users restrictions that most sites do observe. Users from tier 3 countries have so much restrictions when it comes to making money online especially in survey sites, I tried one of them in the past only to quit as it was impossible to reach the minimum payout threshold

Lack of skills is one of the major obstacles preventing people from making money online. Most of the people I have seen do not have professional level skills to get high paying jobs.

What is preventing me from making money online is lack of good electronic device. I need some devices to work online but I cannot afford to buy them right now.

Personally, my major obstacle from making more money online is when I come across this survey platforms which pay higher but have country limitations which make me not to earn there. Another hindrance is when you are paid peanuts for a task worth even $10 just because you are not from tier 1 to tier 3 countries or region. It is just my opinion.

Lack of time is really something negative towards my online adventure, because I'm focused on where I am earning a living more, then taking online as my side hustle gig.

Lack of time is really something negative towards my online adventure, because I'm focused on where I am earning a living more, then taking online as my side hustle gig.
You should be having enough time in the evening to learn the require skill that is necessary for you to make something good online, you need to step up your time management skills.

Knowledge they say is power. With a lot of knowledge on your side and at your disposal, you can get to know about a lot unthinkable ways of making money for yourself online. But without the right type of knowledge, this becomes difficult

Personally I still need to get some money that is required for me to get all the necessary tools that I will need in making money online. I needs laptops and money to learn good and high demanding skill.

The major obstacles preventing me from making more money online are as 1. lack of enough time just because am stock up with offline stuffs, governmental influence that's so the kind of policy the government made every day restricting it citizens from some site which earned alot.

Making money online requires skill acquisition and availability,making myself available is not a problem but,how do I acquire skills when my country currency is less compare to the currency I will use to buy a the course that will help me build up my skill

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me

1 My country, I am from Nigeria, most sites that someone can make money on easily do not accept Nigerian e.g Clickbank, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, eBay etc.

2 Exchange Rate: Well this is related to number one sbove.

There some fantastic courses online that I need to buy in order to acquire special skill to make lots of money online.

But I was unable to get those courses due to Dollar/Naira exchange. It's impossible for me to purchase a course worth $1499 with local currency.

That's mine, I would like to hear from you too? What are your obstacles?
There are so many obstacles that stop people from making money online just like the one you stated not allowing Nigeria to participate in some online work and most of the time not really having skills also contribute to that, some person are too lazy to do online work

I don't think clickbank accept Nigeria though they may include Nigeria on their list. I have opened like three accounts on clickbank with Nigeria details and I was told that my country is not accepted. Do you have a working clickbank account you open from Nigeria? If yes, when was the last you operate it? I hope to hear from you soon.
Most of the obstacles that prevent you from making more money online is awareness and number two in creating a target and also meeting up with that target and those business investment online.

You should be having enough time in the evening to learn the require skill that is necessary for you to make something good online, you need to step up your time management skills.
I need to step up my time management in order to have time too, and learn other ways of making reasonable amount of money online. I'll hire a helper soon to assist me in my offline business to enable me have sometime to get into crypto trading, and back into freelancing full-time.

I need to step up my time management in order to have time too, and learn other ways of making reasonable amount of money online. I'll hire a helper soon to assist me in my offline business to enable me have sometime to get into crypto trading, and back into freelancing full-time.
Well if you're getting into crypto trading ,are you going to pay for a VIP signal or are you going to learn how you can be able to trade cryptocurrency on your own ? which one are you going to choose ?

Lack of skills is one of the major obstacles preventing people from making money online. Most of the people I have seen do not have professional level skills to get high paying jobs.
Lack of skills and knowledge are some of the factor and also poor time management this are the two things that can prevent anyone from making alot of money online,also you need to be smarth and have a good functioning device

There are so many platforms out there today that we can make good money from any day and anytime. But if you have not gotten the knowledge of how these platforms can be accessed or how they work, you won't know and make money from it

I saved a lot of money because they are necessary things in the life of everyone that is planning for better future .even if you can not try to save all but I tried to save at least 30% of my monthly income.

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me

1 My country, I am from Nigeria, most sites that someone can make money on easily do not accept Nigerian e.g Clickbank, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, eBay etc.

2 Exchange Rate: Well this is related to number one sbove.

There some fantastic courses online that I need to buy in order to acquire special skill to make lots of money online.

But I was unable to get those courses due to Dollar/Naira exchange. It's impossible for me to purchase a course worth $1499 with local currency.

That's mine, I would like to hear from you too? What are your obstacles?
That is very true because of the exchange rate prevailing at the moment in the country for certain currencies like the dollar currently and others like the pounds and the euros,a lot of money making valuable materials are out of reach eventually

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds