Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Suggestions on how I can make more money online

Freelancing is a good way of making money online. It's not that hard as people portray. However, to make money from freelancing, you need to have skill. Those who have learned and mastered a skill will definitely make it from freelancing platforms.
Yes, it's not that difficult if you have skills, but what I don't like is that you always have to look for a job, and many times there are people who do it before you. Not bad for an extra income overall But I prefer things like youtube channel etc

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, it's not that difficult if you have skills, but what I don't like is that you always have to look for a job, and many times there are people who do it before you. Not bad for an extra income overall But I prefer things like youtube channel etc
I also prefer having a YouTube channel to freelancing. When you have a monetized YouTube channel you will make passive income for yourself. there is a level you will reach and you can even make money without making videos.

I also prefer having a YouTube channel to freelancing. When you have a monetized YouTube channel you will make passive income for yourself. there is a level you will reach and you can even make money without making videos.
Yes YouTube is one of the most profitable ways to earn money online that anyone can do but freelancing is not and you have to be skilled. YouTube is a bit difficult at the beginning and you need to have 1000 subscribers

Actually there are several ways to which you can expand you income of the internet, depends on your motives and the various ways to which you want to achieved your goals.

Try as much to utilize your resources very effectively on the expansion of your income streams.

Yes YouTube is one of the most profitable ways to earn money online that anyone can do but freelancing is not and you have to be skilled. YouTube is a bit difficult at the beginning and you need to have 1000 subscribers
Yeah, if you want to become a successful YouTuber you must be very patient and consistent. You shouldn't expect instant success but on the long run you are going to enjoy it if you monetize.

Yeah, if you want to become a successful YouTuber you must be very patient and consistent. You shouldn't expect instant success but on the long run you are going to enjoy it if you monetize.
Yes, we have to be patient to be able to draw conclusions from a blog or a YouTube channel. We will suffer a little in the first months because we have to work without any income, but if it works, it can brighten your future.

You can do a lot of things. You can try GPT surveys, microtasks, or freelance I lost interest in freelancing because I needed to work so hard every day to even get one job or so that pays like 5 bucks. It was very hard. You can try cryptocurrencies. I know you need to learn, but since these days the Internet can do everything, you won't have issues if you have passion.

Actually there are several ways to which someone can expand his income generation in the internet depending on skills, and choice.

You can engaged into different income generation streams which will helped you to earned from different platforms.

Yes, we have to be patient to be able to draw conclusions from a blog or a YouTube channel. We will suffer a little in the first months because we have to work without any income, but if it works, it can brighten your future.
Probably, the beautiful thing about running blogs or YouTube channel is that once you are able to succeed it will help you to make a lot of money passively. That is why patience is needed because making money is not really easy.

You can make money through tutoring when you have skills that you can share with others in order for them to become a man on their own. Just create a platform on social media or websites to entertain your students for them to acquire skills to make money like you do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds