Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online store vs offline store

Both online and offline businesses are all good, it depends on the type of business and services that you render and your targeted business customers.

Advertisement Placeholder
Online store vs offline store
Well I think all of them have their merits and demerits because you will get to know that if you have an offline store you will have the right to say ah this mine and I have the right to use it or squander it
While for the online store you might be in need of anything anytime but you be failed by any means
It depends on which one you prefer both the online and offline are good

Both online and offline businesses are all good, it depends on the type of business and services that you render and your targeted business customers.
Yes if possible we should do the business both online and offline. I do agree that some of the business either requires online presence or offline work. But I will suggest that any business man should have presence in both the fields .

Starting a business online has a cheap start-up cost. You don't have any buildings to build, no cars to purchase, and few (if any) employees to hire. Simply create your website and begin selling. If you're already selling offline, the switch should be quite painless. Putting your business online simply provides you with a new consumer base.

Despite the easy of buying and delivery online shops provide these days, there's one or two things that gives offline shops edge over online shops.

You can't handle the goods online before buying, you can't see your customer's expression, you may be able to get a refund online too.

I prefer offline shopping to online shopping anytime.
The world is gradually moving to digital market. Lots of offline stores owners are establishing online stores for their business even before covid19 emanated. But increased extremely high since covid19 interrupted many offline business. Some offline business are still marketable too. But due to the risk of people contracting corona virus, the government halted many offline businesses. But the ones that started long ago via online didn't experience such set back. Rather they increase their volume to sell faster than what they were selling at earlier time when covid19 never existed. Online stores are on a high demand cos of the massive increase on request from people ordering things online. If corona virus continues like this for years, i don't think their will be many offline business to exist and operate fully.

Which one is suitable for you to start up, offline or online store??
I think it's a matter of personal preference or interests vis a vis the nature of product to be sold or bought.
As an instance, many prefer offline purchase when the good or services in question requires some level of offline appraisal before purchase.
online purchase helps ease transaction processes, but in spite of that there is still this "offline factor" in any online purchase. where the client has to do a proper examination of the goods being bought. So I would say, both go together, no matter the level of digitalization.

It will be a long while before the online storess will envelope the offline stores eventually which is inevitable to happen in the distant future though. Online businesses are taking over
It will be a very short time from now that the online business it will take over generally from the offline business but this will not mean that the online business will completely render offline businesses is useless but just that most people will be going for online business as against their normal offline.

Even though both of them are all good but I believe online business sometimes will give you a flexible time arrangement compare to the offline business, for now I will go for online business to raise money

Even though both of them are all good but I believe online business sometimes will give you a flexible time arrangement compare to the offline business, for now I will go for online business to raise money
Online businesses do provide as a flexible arrangement. There is no time restriction for online businesses whereas in offline businesses you have to open and close your shop from time to time. This flexibility is really it's main advantage.

I think it's a matter of personal preference or interests vis a vis the nature of product to be sold or bought.
As an instance, many prefer offline purchase when the good or services in question requires some level of offline appraisal before purchase.
online purchase helps ease transaction processes, but in spite of that there is still this "offline factor" in any online purchase. where the client has to do a proper examination of the goods being bought. So I would say, both go together, no matter the level of digitalization.
Sure, its matter of personal preference. An entrepreneur might like to market his or her business via online or offline. But IRS best we utilize both option.

Several offline businesses are moving their presence online, and that is definitely the new trend to get a lot of customers and also see feedback of your customers easily.

Online and offline store have their own merit and demerit.. The world is in a state of flux, things keep changing each and every day. Offline store, you got to see and verify the quality, bargain price and seal deals while Online store make it easier to get your goods without you necessarily visiting the store.

Suitability of any of the types of store be it online store or offline stores depends on one's know how and adaptability. Some may find it pretty easy to go for the offline stores than online stores

I think it will be most suitable for me to go into offline Business before i will now then think of going into online business. This I'm saying due to experience because it is very hard to gather customer base online

Suitability of any of the types of store be it online store or offline stores depends on one's know how and adaptability. Some may find it pretty easy to go for the offline stores than online stores
If someone is really focused on making the business reach to more customers, I would suggest that they should go with both online and offline portals. Online activities really help to get some quick user base. Offline activities help to get good grip on the local market.

I think offline stores more better if , because you know what type of products people in your area are interested in, with the help of this you can sell those things to buyers and get good profit from offline store products
I prefer online store that offline store these days because offline store is so stressful in terms of gyming and also the buying and selling.

Online businesses do provide as a flexible arrangement. There is no time restriction for online businesses whereas in offline businesses you have to open and close your shop from time to time. This flexibility is really it's main advantage.
But both of them can be managed if there is a proper arrangement, even when you are at your shop or your business centre you can still use your free time to do some online business if you don't have something to do.

Starting a business online has a cheap start-up cost. You don't have any buildings to build, no cars to purchase, and few (if any) employees to hire. Simply create your website and begin selling. If you're already selling offline, the switch should be quite painless. Putting your business online simply provides you with a new consumer base.
That is the reason why the number of online business start up is more than double the number of offline business start up in our country. An online business can be small in capital. When you have a website then you can easily start the business when you have the proper market base.

Both online store and offline store is very lucrative provided that they know how to handle their customers very well but I think sometimes offline stores I have more advantage especially in this part of the world.

Yes if possible we should do the business both online and offline. I do agree that some of the business either requires online presence or offline work. But I will suggest that any business man should have presence in both the fields .
Having both will benefits a businessman who can combine the two together without one affecting the other. I work offline where I receives monthly salary, I own a small business where I employ someone to manage for me, I also work online

In my opinion and based on the experience i had i prefer offline stores hundred time than online store because they are easy to manage by individual.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds