Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online store vs offline store

Looking at the recent things happening, i will still prefer offline stores to online stores.There is always accountability when talking about offline stores which most online stores don’t have

Advertisement Placeholder
You are very right. Offline businesses are good likewise online run businesses. Sometimes they serves different purposes in buying of goods. Online businesses are very easy and less stressful to run than offline businesses that needs your physical presence to sell your products.
Well from my experience and understanding about how both offline and online stores work, both of them are very important for the satisfaction of human needs.

Online stores seems more expensive than offline store. Except when necessarily unavoidable, I always make use of offline store. But when I see a certain thing I like online, I order because the truth is it's easier to shop online than offline
I think the only thing that is making online store will be more expensive than the offline store is the fact that most online stores have more quality materials or product than offline stores and the fact that they will deliver the goods for you whereby you will need to pay for delivery fee is what makes online store a little bit expensive than offline store but as far as I'm concerned I still prefer city online stores.

It will be a long while before the online storess will envelope the offline stores eventually which is inevitable to happen in the distant future though. Online businesses are taking over

When you look at them they are means sot selling things but they offer two different ways so if you can you should have the two of them.

I am refer offline store due to the less risk involved but it can sometimes be inconvenient and transport sometimes can be too much but online store is risky but more convenient!

Online store can only be profitable when selling physical products because you'll be using an online store for marketing,but in general offline business and store is the best for selling of goods and even services for maximum profit

To choose between the two i will choose offline store because it can be easy to managed more especially for those starting business, simply because managing anything online requires knowledge and skills to carry out unlike the offline store that one can managed even with little knowledge and skills.

Both online and offline store are very important to the existing business. This is the reason why Jeff bezos is making a lot of money because his business has both online and offline presence. online presence make it easy for people at the far distance to do business with you why offline presence make it for easy transaction.

Although technology is becoming generally accepted but most of us prefer to start offline then move to online since we don't fully know how to start online businessm

You are very right. Offline businesses are good likewise online run businesses. Sometimes they serves different purposes in buying of goods. Online businesses are very easy and less stressful to run than offline businesses that needs your physical presence to sell your products.

It's actually what it is when it comes to offline business. There is no way you would be able to run your business offline without being there present in person always.

Though I prefer offline stores but I'm sure that online stores are the best for so many reasons. I prefer offline stores because it will allow me to see the product closely and even sometimes touch it. The benefit of online stores over offline stores are many and some of them are the ease of transaction. You can get detail information about the product description but it requires that you wait until the good is delivered unlike the offline store.
Well said. Everything has its advantages and disadvantages. Like you said with offline stores, it allows the customers access to see and touch the products physically before paying. While online store lacks this. Which means you could end getting something different from what you paid for

Offline stores are the best because you don't have to wait hours for delivery of what you bought, unlike online store, you could wait hours or couple of days before you get what you purchase online

I am refer offline store due to the less risk involved but it can sometimes be inconvenient and transport sometimes can be too much but online store is risky but more convenient!
I do not understand the risk you talked about concerning online stores. Online stores are less risky if you shopped on a site with good reviews. If running away with your money is what you termed as being risky, some online stores accepts pay on delivery for the products bought from them.

Covid19 have made the online stores to become more popular than the offline contingent. I just pray let other countries which is hampered by the dreaded disease more often find solution to remedy covid entirely, to see offline business resurrecting again.

I'll go for an offline store any time any day though they both have their own disadvantages and advantages too but I think I do well and better with the offline stores m

In all sincerity, I prefer offline jobs to online jobs because you wi understand the terms of the trade better and you in total control, nobody is pushing you around with what you should do and what you shouldn't

When it comes to selling products, I like to make a cute stand and all that with a little section for matching business cards, etc.
I prefer hands on business, face-to-face negotiations, and sales. Plus no worrying about shipping hassles.

Both online and offline are good but for a start up, an offline business is the best bet. You really need to start with the offline because the cost of maintaining an offline is relatively cheap

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds