Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online store vs offline store

Both of them are all good, I believe getting both of them will be the best because they are all needed. but in general it depends on the type of thing you are willing to sell that will determine which one will be suitable

Advertisement Placeholder
Both of them are all good, I believe getting both of them will be the best because they are all needed. but in general it depends on the type of thing you are willing to sell that will determine which one will be suitable
Yes both options are good and work hand in hand. You can open a shop offline to make your business look legitimate. You can now open an online version and supply to your clients.

The world is gradually moving to digital market. Lots of offline stores owners are establishing online stores for their business even before covid19 emanated. But increased extremely high since covid19 interrupted many offline business. Some offline business are still marketable too. But due to the risk of people contracting corona virus, the government halted many offline businesses. But the ones that started long ago via online didn't experience such set back. Rather they increase their volume to sell faster than what they were selling at earlier time when covid19 never existed. Online stores are on a high demand cos of the massive increase on request from people ordering things online. If corona virus continues like this for years, i don't think their will be many offline business to exist and operate fully.

Which one is suitable for you to start up, offline or online store??
I think both is very much needed. There are people who prefer their store to be online and offline. But I agree with your reason why you would prefer online due to corona virus. In our country today, the government is preparing the people for another lockdown. It is badly needed because of the new variant of corona virus called the delta variant.

Offline stores might somehow seem to be the most simplest one to start up with as there is no much technicality involved in running one as there is with running or starting an online store. But is still prefer the online store any time of the day as my choice for start up

In my home country, you need at least $10,000 to launch an offline clothing store, but you can launch an online clothing store for half of that amount. Since start up cost is low, the risk is also low for online business.

I think both is very much needed. There are people who prefer their store to be online and offline. But I agree with your reason why you would prefer online due to corona virus. In our country today, the government is preparing the people for another lockdown. It is badly needed because of the new variant of corona virus called the delta variant.
Its a pity that covid19 is still ravaging and some reports is claiming that the disease is just set for its third face. Let's just hope it won't tarnish offline way of doing business.

The flexibility of online stores can not be underestimated, you can really get a lot of customers if you know how to drive traffic to it.

Depending on the size of your business, I'll advice that you go for both options. It will bring you lots more profits than just operating one of them.

Yes both options are good and work hand in hand. You can open a shop offline to make your business look legitimate. You can now open an online version and supply to your clients.
Online version will only be easier only if you understand so much about the internet ,without this it will be almost impossible for you to run the online store successfully if you don't have ict knowledge

Well because of the time we are in I think there is a shift to from the traditional ways of doing things which has made so many people to be captured into the online shopping ways making even offline stores to easily mak their presence online

I think offline stores more better if , because you know what type of products people in your area are interested in, with the help of this you can sell those things to buyers and get good profit from offline store products
These days I prefer to buy all my goods online than using the offline store because I can get home delivery from the online market.

Online version will only be easier only if you understand so much about the internet ,without this it will be almost impossible for you to run the online store successfully if you don't have ict knowledge
Yes you have to be knowledgeable about online platforms and how to run it. I prefer it because it's versatile and you can get across to many people. You just have to build confidence among your buyers.

Both online and offline businesses are all good, it depends on the type of business and services that you render and your targeted business customers.
As for me I will bring you prefer to have both an online and offline business together because I would love the benefit that comes with doing a business at the comfort of your house and also having an online business which is actually the most popular form of doing business.

Yes you have to be knowledgeable about online platforms and how to run it. I prefer it because it's versatile and you can get across to many people. You just have to build confidence among your buyers.
Yes, someone that is interested to succeed in any online business must have a good computer understanding, this is one of the challenges of some people especially when they do not know much about the computer.

Here are the best ways to make free money with little or no effort: ... But, as is always the case in life, there are a few catches.

I prefer offline because i know the kind of locality I'm in and also the kind of products that sell there, and this make anybody operating offline store make profit.

In as much as the covid-19 pandemic has made it difficult for us to see future in online business , which must also not forget the fact that some business cannot just survive online . It needs offline presence to thrive , so this is what we all need to understand

Since I am a readily available person for anything online, online stores are what will be easier for me to start and manage than offline stores. Moreover it is becoming the trend now

If we're really being honest, offline business is easier to establish than online business, offline you get your shop and your goods but online, not everyone has the knowledge and it needs more monitoring.

Talking about online store and offline stores. I don't think we should be choosing among the two because they are both good and they can vlbith work together. Having an online store doesn't stop you from having an offline store. Likewise having an offline store doesn't stop you from having an online store. You can have the two at a time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds