Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online store vs offline store

I quite understand your topic and i also have an online store where I advertise my goods and deliver to people's/customer doorstep when they order, I am into baking, and selling of baking ingredient and i do sell online and offline too.
That's a good business initiative. Such kind of business is highly on demand, people love baked foods, which is groceries. Does your business give your time to work steady online??

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of people now would not like to go through the stress of going to a store to get basic things again and that is why it is paramount that your business has an online presence somehow for whatever thing you do. It is important though that you take both seriously.

I will rather prefer online store compared to offline thou it definitely depends on your location and effectiveness of the device you are using in running you online because it gavrs you every opportunity to participate in other activities before dealing with it at your own time.

A lot of people now would not like to go through the stress of going to a store to get basic things again and that is why it is paramount that your business has an online presence somehow for whatever thing you do. It is important though that you take both seriously.
Use the offline mode to deliver the products and use the online community to get the products to peoples notice and get more customers to increase sales.

I think both are advantageous in their own rights, online for the ease and offline for quality, I've seen many instances where people order things online and get an inferior one, this can't happen offline because one is there in person for what he wants

Online store is taking over offline slow due to the growth of technology and the acceptance of technology by all . With the growth of technology I believe by the end of the 21st century offline story hardly exist.
The two are working for each other , online can not function without offline , because if you order online , the good will be taken from offline store and sent to the online buyer.

I think both are advantageous in their own rights, online for the ease and offline for quality, I've seen many instances where people order things online and get an inferior one, this can't happen offline because one is there in person for what he wants
I've seen it it too, people ordering an eye catching products online and getting the inferior one in the end. It happened around Jumia especially during their black Friday giveaways. Some of those giveaways aren't what you ordered for, when it is delivered.

Irrespective of me dealing offline business cos of the nature of my gig offline, I still fancy online business. I make use of Facebook, WhatsApp to get my products go live.

I have my online presence for my business already anyways. It is suitable for me to start this online business for a lot of reasons as I don't have to commute any more to get to my store because it is online from my room

Based on the ease with which I can sit in my house and order products online to my house, I'd say online stores are more preferable. But not all products I order online, I like getting some offline physically.

Those people that heavily hit by covid19 are enjoulying their time doing online business, ordering and selling digital and physical products online. The pandemic increased the inflow of people into online business world and ever since, it is doing well.

It is the orientation and level of education on online dealings that makes them to avoid online shopping. If they understand the benefits of online shopping they would have embraced it with their two hands. Online shopping is one of the easiest ways to buy things without stress.

The problem is that many people living in highly sophisticated societies and people with very good education also tend to avoid online shopping for various reasons. One of the biggest reason is online scams and the second reasons is that people might always be reluctant to buy goods online because they may have no idea what kind of product they may receive. They fear receiving substandard products when it comes to shopping online.

Offline store is very easy to start as it requires little to no technology knowledge and experience to establish it and be successful on it, unlike online businesses that needs your presence online most of the time.

Both have their advantages and disadvantages so its left for an individual to look at both and decide which one they can cope with. Like online business relys on the internet, which means if anything should happen to the internet or poor network, sales would not be much or some do experience cases whereby their site is being hacked or having some glitches. As for offline business, it is limited in some many ways and one major one is this previous pandemic that offline stores had to close down

In my personal view, Offline or Physical store is much better. Displaying things stimulates additional purchases. Because of the way the goods are displayed, customers are more inclined to select more items than anticipated and no shipping fee require so it saves dollar for customers.

With online stores, there is every tendency that I will never have to step out of my house to get it set up. But with offline, I must have tondo that if I want to go that route

Online store is very easy to start because it will not bring any physical stress on you, setting up a physical shop you have a lot of things to do, in this case I think that all those two are really necessary because you need both of them in real business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds