Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

My 4 ways on earning money online.

Wow! That's good fellow transcriber. Having these stream of income is nice once you are not lazy. You can earn a lot online helping others to complete some task too.

Advertisement Placeholder
Apart from get paid to post websites, I also engage in blogging. I have done affiliate marketing in the past as well as paid survey. At present I am active on four different get paid to post websites.

This is my only ways on earning online. Can someone suggest to me a leggit Paying online apps or website. I really like to work fulltime in my home based jobs here in philippines. Please leave a comment for advise and suggestion to me.

Any way this is my own way of earning money:

You Tube
If there's a dramatic performer hidden inside you who craves applause and adulation, upload yourself on YouTube. You can be a filmmaker, musician or comedian who wants a wider audience. Your earnings will come from ads displayed on your video page. This process is similar to the pay-per-click advertising program common to other Websites and blogs. Sites such as Flixya and Mediaflix can be helpful in this regard.

Researching for others
Don't be morose if you can't write, design or code. Lack of talent cannot stop you from making money online. If you're willing to work hard for a few hours a week, you can take up simple research jobs for other people who don't have the time to do it themselves. You could search for opportunities in organisations that provide funding for research and offer to assist them through online investigation.

Transcription
Medical transcription involves making written copies of oral material dictated by doctors or other medical experts. These may include history and physical reports, clinical notes, consultation notes, reports, letters, psychiatric evaluation and so on. The dictated material needs to be transcribed swiftly and accurately, which is the most challenging aspect of the job. To become a medical transcriptionist, you need to have a good knowledge of medical terminology and a high typing speed along with accuracy.

These are some of the best ways to make money. However, each and every person has his own ways of making money online. I am currently trading in cryptocurrencies and I am also working on many paid to post forums right now.

Apart from get paid to post websites, I also engage in blogging. I have done affiliate marketing in the past as well as paid survey. At present I am active on four different get paid to post websites.
sorry if I may ask do we even have up to four paid to post site?I have not heard of them aside from bizdustry here and BMF,well blogging is the best so you are a blogger what niched are you into?am a blogger as well and I so much in love with this profession my problem now is traffic

I don't really have much understanding of how this transcription can be done because a lot of people are saying that it is lucrative but I have never seen people that is a transcriptionist and is making a lot of money from their transcription work.

For now I only earn on Bizdustry online I heard of so many testimonies and waiting for mine patiently, but from the comments have seen since sites which I will check out

Well, although there are always different ways from which you can earn money online but I think am more concentrated on posting forums and also cryptocurrency investment and trade for the time being

I wish you could provide some links that lead to some of these sites that pay you to do the aforementioned tasks. I used to believe you need to have a good skill to make money online.

There is nothing simple about this online jobs. As in any other. It has his advantages which are work from home (no bus driving to job, no huge amounts on money spend for dressing, the best food ever cause you are preparing it for yourself at your home, and working hours (you work when you want and how much you want, you make your own working hours

there are numerous ways of earning online like
adsense

paid to post forum
Paid to click forum
E-mail marketing

I only earn money on paid to post sites. I only worked online here on bizdustry I earn a good amount by making a quality post. You can also try others sites like bizdustry.

one of my favorite way of earning especially online is through content provition,writing is one of them,and design is another way through which i make money online,these has been very profitable for me.

There are so many ways that you can be able to make money online. One of them is that you can start running a blog based on what you have a lot of information about. With time you can monetize it with Google adsense

one of my favorite way of earning especially online is through content provition,writing is one of them,and design is another way through which i make money online,these has been very profitable for me.
What kind of designs are you into? You know we have graphic designing, fashion designing, web designing and the likes. I myself I am into graphic designing.

What kind of designs are you into? You know we have graphic designing, fashion designing, web designing and the likes. I myself I am into graphic designing.
I am into front end engineering design,i do schematic representation of engineering facility,components and analyses of these facilities and components to check for possible failure,we do put some of thesetrainings in video formats.

This is my only ways on earning online. Can someone suggest to me a leggit Paying online apps or website. I really like to work fulltime in my home based jobs here in philippines. Please leave a comment for advise and suggestion to me.

Any way this is my own way of earning money:

You Tube
If there's a dramatic performer hidden inside you who craves applause and adulation, upload yourself on YouTube. You can be a filmmaker, musician or comedian who wants a wider audience. Your earnings will come from ads displayed on your video page. This process is similar to the pay-per-click advertising program common to other Websites and blogs. Sites such as Flixya and Mediaflix can be helpful in this regard.

Researching for others
Don't be morose if you can't write, design or code. Lack of talent cannot stop you from making money online. If you're willing to work hard for a few hours a week, you can take up simple research jobs for other people who don't have the time to do it themselves. You could search for opportunities in organisations that provide funding for research and offer to assist them through online investigation.

Transcription
Medical transcription involves making written copies of oral material dictated by doctors or other medical experts. These may include history and physical reports, clinical notes, consultation notes, reports, letters, psychiatric evaluation and so on. The dictated material needs to be transcribed swiftly and accurately, which is the most challenging aspect of the job. To become a medical transcriptionist, you need to have a good knowledge of medical terminology and a high typing speed along with accuracy.

nice. earning pretty well per month means online. have you tried others? like surveys, forums, a personal project? or do you rely only on these 4 and that's it?

Everyone has different ways of earning money online, you options are great but I earn money through trading on crypto currency, blogging and youtubing and they are all working very well for me

I only earn money on paid to post sites. I only worked online here on bizdustry I earn a good amount by making a quality post. You can also try others sites like bizdustry.
Yeah, there are other different posting forums just like here on bizdustry, just that they may observe a different policy but if you have a lot of spare time then you can add other forums too and earn better

I earn through forum posting. I also earned through micro jobs and GPT sites, but these days have given up micro jobs and GPT sites, I am trying to focus on freelance marketplace.

Yeah, there are other different posting forums just like here on bizdustry, just that they may observe a different policy but if you have a lot of spare time then you can add other forums too and earn better
True. I've seen different forums online just that some of them pays very little while some have strict rules. But is there any forum you recommend using?

Making money online is interesting and seems to be difficult, I don't give much of my time on making money online because I am always busy,I only give my time to bizdustry when I am

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds